Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

I know I want a guy like him too. You know, I never told this to anyone but, sometimes I am afraid of falling in love with a fictional character. I mean the qualities they exhibit its like, you tend to admire those qualities and chivalrous acts, and you expect to want to find that in a guy. As girls it makes us want to dream and want to hope and at times we imagine ourselves in the lead girl's place. But, I am afraid, in real life these type of guys in today's time don't exist and if they do, then they are extremely rare and hard to find.

@bold: Thankx.........I like yours too! It's completely true.

i know what you mean! sometimes we get drifted from reality!, but then we have to remind our selves that boys in real world are not perfect because we are not prefect too!😉..beside i think when you love someone you will accept his flaws too!

@ bold thanks
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update..............................piya getting her answers and abhay behaving normally.........................loved the update

thanks allot hun,😳 yeah finally they are behaving like a normal couple

Originally posted by: shruthiR

It was a very nice chp. Now we all know who those girls were and I guess Pia can be in peace now😆Looking forward to the next chp😊 and thanks for the PM🤗

thanks a bunch dear😃..yepe she is in peace for now at least😉..and your wlecome🤗

Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

ahhh it was worth the wait amazing update !!! 

dey need to keep sum space lool !! =D
too clingy u see loool buh i guess all is fair in love !!! 
2 mnths of separation leads to this only !!!

thanks allot 😳 @ bold😆 aree yaar, they are newly married  and they have juts confessed their love so its hard to keep away na!😳 😛

Originally posted by: sanaghaffar1997

plz update soon and addd mmme to ur pm list
plzzzzz pm meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeplz update soon and addd mmme to ur pm list
plzzzzz pm meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hey i juts updated today and you are asking me to update😕 beside you didn't say anything about todays update😕

Originally posted by: Ritz93

a very romantic update Kaheela

Ridz thanks hun😳

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Loved it. Was waiting for this update 🤗 I just hope there is no more misunderstandings between the 2 😊

thanks allot sweet mandy🤗 now worries even if they acquire they will solve them😉

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Kaheela.. Dear update is rocking.. But i have a doubt.. I mean. . Yeah they con'd that night..dat means pia is gona be pregnant..!!then how will they face chandina and if they were in limits[which is nearly impossible..] then too they wont be able to control their emotions further... Am so scared for them.. :( .. Pia ke exams hai.. Abhay is brainy dude who is centuries old.. But how will pia cope up.. I am so so so excited for the future track.. :) :) awesome update.. Plish update soon na..
p.s. Frenz am kinda blunt girl[ i dunn give a second thought to what i type]
am sorry if i have sounded absurd or indecent.. Thank ya

Aparajita thanks allot hun 😳 @ bold 😆 aree yaar dont worry Abhay will always be there for her😳  @ red btw they did have their suhaag raat, so they are husband and wife in true sense now!😳@ blue not at all🤗

Originally posted by: Rozy77

woww this was soo amazing, i simply loved it. Abhay was so hot (sigh). Im glad he's nt restrainin himself. 

Kaheela darlin ur too gud, ur writin is so hypnotic. I just want more n more.
Thanx so much 4 da pm sweety n plz make every update romantic, lol, its jus so hard to resist

sweet Rozy thanks a bunch hun😳  @ bold awww  thanks  for liking my writings and you are welcome🤗
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG.. what a fabulous, passionate and romantic update.👍🏼 . Abhay is perfect husband and he was so loving and caring... Finally they had their perfect Suhag raat after two months...very beautifully written Kaheela... 👏
 everything so dreamy....😳
Bunch of thanks to you...🤗
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday like until 2:00 a.. m in the morning i was doing my hw. i took me a long time beec like i was watching abhiya scene all day and could help but to drool over them. 😍. i was supposed to  finish my lit hw for college but i could not concentrate due to abhiya and i was like so excited for today's episode. basically, i was sitting there thinking abt abhiy and watching their other old and this week scene over and over again. same today. i was watched the hospital scene over and over again, gosh, they are like so addicting. lord, help me. how am i going to get through on sun with out them. i am like so addicted. vivian dsena is like the 1st indian few guys i find attractive. 😆 i don't find many indian guys attractive . sorry, just my opinion. but, abhay is like diff and good looking. and suskiriti is just so pretty
ur update
when i got ur email and checked on india- forums at like 2:00 a.m. in the morning and i got ur pm i was like jumping on my bed and nearly broke my labtop. as usual ur update was beautiful and mesmerizing. and gosh bec of reading ur update over over again and drooling over abhiya i slept in lit class today and snored. my professor got pissed. so embarrassing.😆😳. i was like red and my roomate thinks i am nuts for watching the show over and over again. and now she is addicted to the show too. i have 2 room mate one is indian origin. even she addicted to the show. for sophie, my other roomie she has go through torture bec like me and syria watch like abhiya over and over again. and yes the funny thing it's only been like few days i have told her abt abhiya and she freaking finished all episodes she has caught all the episodes with in  days. i feel bad bec like she is getting behind hw and is forgetting  to study,. poor, girl abhiya and piya are so awesome and roomate reads ur update too. she finished it yest and says u r awesome writer.
😳
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
. :) :) :) kaheela.. Good morning.... Yesterday they kissed...*i was jumping all night on my bed*..... So may be we deserve a update as treat from your side... What say...am so so so waiting :) :) :) :) :) :) :)..:) tc hun.:)
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey awesome update...yeye so happy that is was all abot abhiya and thier new boding...so happy piya asked him all those questions and got them out of the way..cant wait to get more of abhiya....cant wait to read more...so plz update soon and thankx 4 the pm..
❤️MONA
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
👏I am totally speechless after reading this. Wow it was so magical, You are awesome sis. But why u did not pm me? I was waiting for it with such eagerness. No, problem u writing made up for it. But next time please pm me and eagerly waiting for ur update. please update soon please please😳 
Antara106 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyy yaa Ka7eela, this was great...👏 i luved d lines... they were, like from d script of a movie or serial... And I really hope that they don't get separated, even when Abhay tells Piya the trurh about himself.... 😊 

You are great, awesome and soooo intelligent... keep writing n updating....👍🏼  n thanks for updateing... n lotz of luvvvvvv......🤗
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, ka7eela, that was such a romantic update😍 😍 I love this new Abhay. Seems so chilled out and tension-free! 
And Pia is toh uff!! Aaj bhi she didn't spare Abhay from her 20 questions?🤣 But I'm glad everything is sorting out and falling into place slowly. I don't blame her reaction. Obviously, if Abhay has been cold and distant for two months and one fine day he makes all her dreams come true, she's bound to find it weird. But all her doubts are now sorted so that's good! Let's just see how Abhay reveals himself to Pia. 
And ya, I'm still waiting for why Chandeena wanted AbhIya married😕
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
😭post fast.Edited by ilove99 - 13 years ago