Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hai kaheela,
thanks 4 d update...
but u didnt send d pm..not fair.but anyway i read it on time..
very passionate..abhay taking care of pia's minute details all r good..love him..
but i'm afraid wat will happen next?
will u b giving some twist like in twilight breaking dawn tat pia getting pregnant with half human half vampire child..
i want dem 2 b happy with haseena's drink mixed with birth control pills as u mentioned in 1st chap..
let dem finish their studies..
very eager for ur next update..
pls dont make us wait for long..its unbearable with ur storyline 2 wait 4 a long time.
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey all thanks allot for your sweet comments will reply later gotta run now๐Ÿค—
Lifu18 thumbnail
awesome loved dis party alot abhiya so in love update soon waiting eargerly 4 next part take care
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW! FABbbbb update! ๐Ÿ‘

Abhay! He is a perfect husband! Where can i find such a guy?? ๐Ÿ˜†
Sigh...thier romance is treat to read! ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ 
I just love how he takes care of her every little thing...he maybe a monster but still displays more feelings and care then any other human! He is just....too good to be true!
Like Piya said....kahin yeh dream tu nahi....even if it is then i dont want to wake up from this beautiful dream ๐Ÿ˜

I hope they always stay together like this happy and in love! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting for more!! =)
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tat was fantastic and I love this naughty and passionate side of Abhay๐Ÿ˜
I am waiting for the next update
Thanx for pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ

8th Update:

Kaheela, this was truly a very romantic update once again! You manage to turn any couple into the epitome of love and romance in your updates! I loved their romance between husband-wife and their burning passion sent shivers down my spine!

It was beautifully portrayed and made them look like a more realistic couple instead of just running around the trees playing hide go seek like how many of our indian serials portray. These kind of love talks and passion is perfectly natural between a couple and I liked how you expressed that. Plus, they are young guy and girl madly in love with each other and are married so, this is expected.

Loved the Abhiya romance. I like the Abhiya in your update, they are more realistic and romantic than the one in the serial.

Abhay is just the perfect husband as he respects her and loves her so tenderly that its just beautiful and dreamy. ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

awesome part dear
loved it
beautifully writen

thanks hun๐Ÿ˜ณ glad you loved it

Originally posted by: shnehi

omg kaaela. i got the email at 2: a.m. and read it. 

it's was so good

btw its Kaheela๐Ÿ˜ณ, thanks, 2am ! are you still in Abhay piay  la la land?๐Ÿ˜† , try to get some sleep hun!

Originally posted by: Tahani01

very very very good update love the cute romance between abhay and pia and the fact that abhay finally gave into his temtation keep updating didi xxx

hey sweetie๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks a bunch for liking it

Originally posted by: RB81

hai kaheela,
thanks 4 d update...
but u didnt send d pm..not fair.but anyway i read it on time..
very passionate..abhay taking care of pia's minute details all r good..love him..
but i'm afraid wat will happen next?
will u b giving some twist like in twilight breaking dawn tat pia getting pregnant with half human half vampire child..
i want dem 2 b happy with haseena's drink mixed with birth control pills as u mentioned in 1st chap..
let dem finish their studies..
very eager for ur next update..
pls dont make us wait for long..its unbearable with ur storyline 2 wait 4 a long time.

hey sorry if i forgot to send you a pm๐Ÿ˜ณ..thank you glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ 

@bold ๐Ÿ˜† keep reading to find out๐Ÿ˜‰

@ blue but she didn't have any!๐Ÿ˜‰ beside i dont think birth control work this way! though i am not sure, is there a doctor in the house?!๐Ÿ˜†

@red they will no worries! beside Abhay doesn't need that, its Piya who does, as Abhay already has many degrees 

@ brown aree yaar i am trying to write them as soon as i can so bare with me๐Ÿ˜ณ
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifu18

awesome loved dis party alot abhiya so in love update soon waiting eargerly 4 next part take care

thanks a bunch  hun๐Ÿ˜ณ glad you loved it 

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

WOW! FABbbbb update! ๐Ÿ‘

Abhay! He is a perfect husband! Where can i find such a guy?? ๐Ÿ˜†
Sigh...thier romance is treat to read! ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ 
I just love how he takes care of her every little thing...he maybe a monster but still displays more feelings and care then any other human! He is just....too good to be true!
Like Piya said....kahin yeh dream tu nahi....even if it is then i dont want to wake up from this beautiful dream ๐Ÿ˜

I hope they always stay together like this happy and in love! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting for more!! =)

Anu thanks a ton hun๐Ÿ˜ณ glad you liked the romance @ blue if you find one ask him if he has a twin ๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold he is too good to be true indeed, but i am sure there are guys like him around! at least i hops so๐Ÿ˜ณ
@brown nothing stays the same forever.๐Ÿ˜ณ.but even after darkest nights love will shine through like a bright sun cause love will always find a way  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

Tat was fantastic and I love this naughty and passionate side of Abhay๐Ÿ˜

I am waiting for the next update
Thanx for pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ..glad you enjoyed it and your welcome 
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

8th Update:

Kaheela, this was truly a very romantic update once again! You manage to turn any couple into the epitome of love and romance in your updates! I loved their romance between husband-wife and their burning passion sent shivers down my spine!

It was beautifully portrayed and made them look like a more realistic couple instead of just running around the trees playing hide go seek like how many of our indian serials portray. These kind of love talks and passion is perfectly natural between a couple and I liked how you expressed that. Plus, they are young guy and girl madly in love with each other and are married so, this is expected.

Loved the Abhiya romance. I like the Abhiya in your update, they are more realistic and romantic than the one in the serial.

Abhay is just the perfect husband as he respects her and loves her so tenderly that its just beautiful and dreamy. ๐Ÿ˜

Payal ๐Ÿค— awwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ  thanks a ton for your sweet comment, i am so happy that liked it and you felt this way about their romance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..

@bold he is, isn't he?๐Ÿ˜ณ  i want a guy like him, gosh i am falling in love with a fictional character๐Ÿ˜†

p.s i love your signature๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š 
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š 
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š 
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š 
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š 
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š 
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š 
loved it๐Ÿ˜Š