just loved the update dear
plz continue soon
can't wait to see what will happen next
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow !! i am still lost yaar !!
i was in a trance !!
this was amazing hun !! The emotions were so well expressed !!
very very very well written yaar !! =D
Thanks for the pm!!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
let me tell u r like f*****ing amazing. excuse my language. sorry
but u are. thanks for uploading it. u made my day. it's mean so much to me. thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u . i could kiss u. thank u so much.

thank u thank u. thank u. i jumped in my dorm when the thing was uplaoded. i was jumping up and down when i saw the upload. thank u . u r like awesome. thanks for uploading in both. thank u so much again for fulfilling my wish.

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A total OMG update! Really it was Amazing!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sigh Abhiya becoming one! 😍 Its like a beautiful dream....and the way you have written about their emotional struggle and the heated argument....building the whole scene....it was just Amazing!
Its always a pleasure reading ur updates! 😳 
Continue soon. :))
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
this was just mind blowing kaheelaπŸ˜ƒ i dnt know what to say, im just lost for words. it was freakin amazing, from the beginning till the end.
u really have outdone urself this timeπŸ‘πŸ‘ i felt pia's pain and abhay's helplesness, it was beautifully n brilliantly written.
i never imagined u wud make abhay wud confess so soon, i was like no way maybe he's dreaming the whole thing but thank god it wasnt. but gosh that moment of passion was so beautifully written☺️ β˜ΊοΈ

thank u so so much for the pm darling, it means a lot, i really admire ur talent and appreciate all the time u put in to give us this wonderful ff. i wish i cud hug u right nw.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ka7eela, this part was amazing! Hats off to you for capturing so many emotions together! 
Abhay is definitely right about Kabir feeling a certain something for Pia but if the Kabir in your OS is like the Kabir in the show, then Abhay is misunderstanding his intentions!
But oh well, I'm glad Pia finally poured her feelings out to Abhay. Gosh! Poor girl! Imagine living two months like this!! 
And Abhay! I feel so bad for him! He gave in in a moment of weakness but now he feels like he betrayed Pia's trust!😭 I hope everything gets sorted out soon!!

P.S. They didn't end up going to the trip after allπŸ˜†
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Kaheela! Simply wonderful .. awesome!!!
You are awesome writter....πŸ‘
Its great that Abhay and Piya admitted their love with each other.... Good for them ! Nice romantic one!  😳 
Keep writting.. God bless you πŸ€—
Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

my sweet sisπŸ€—my bestest fan😳..i am truly touched and feel honored that you compare my simple writings to those well known great writers😳😳😳😳

O God i cant stop blushing!😳 i feel so high like i could flyπŸ˜³πŸ˜† seriously

thank you thank you thank thank you..i can never thank you enough for setting my morals so high and for boosting my self confidence..you are sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet and so kind, you are the best, and its because you have  beautiful heart your self you sense this in me,  LOVE YA SISπŸ€—

you are the best❀️

Awwwwww now you made me blush.....☺️ and also made me speechless. LOL
You are sweet as always and I am happy to make your day anytime.😊
Oh God! I am seriously blushing big time right now like a tomato......LOL
                       I am trying to find the words as words seem not enough right now.
                         Thank you for everything you do and thank you for making my day too.
                         It was a blessing meeting you and talking to you.
                         Lots of love to you too my sis! Muah!πŸ€—
                                                                Urs sis, Payal ❀️

khushbu11 thumbnail
VERYY DETAILED PDATE THANK-YOU VERY MUCH :D and u should relli write more written updates :D
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...........................................

thanks a bunch..😳

Originally posted by: Tahani01

i am bloddy jelous why oh why dont i find someone like abhay or even abhay god lol very good πŸ˜Š

i hope you willπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: RB81

worth waiting for the update.
no words to say how it felt.
awesome.
loved the way pia let out her feelings & everything tat continued.
u r good in writing the romantic scenes making it decent.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

aww thanks allot for loving it😳..@ bold, romantic scenes should be written and shown in a decent way, otherwise they should be age restricted πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

thanks allotπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

still drooling sweets........i mean it was just fantastic, fabulous....i just loved each n every line like nything......ur way f writing making me crazy!!......u r just perfect wid ur writing skills..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..every emotion, every move was just brilliant..u r aving such a gud command over every aspect of ur writing..while reading u cn feel d whole story like its actually gng on..u r just amazing......!! pls.....write nxt part asap..cn't wait.....dying dying to read nxt part!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

n yes d way u define their love, their passion was so lovely n soft ..... it is just beyond words to xplain.... .how beautifully u av written it......

thanx 4 such a long part n 4 ur pm also😊😊😊😊😊

sweet heena thanks allot hun😳 glad you loved  this much πŸ˜³ thanks you for your sweet words and i am so happy that you sensed every detail😳

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Very nicely written Kahila. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Abhay is too much guilt-conscious. But I feel so good that they finally were out with what they feel for each other, especially Abhay.

Ritz, thanks hun πŸ˜Š Abhay cant help! but s9infe he was out with his feelings things will turn to better between them from now on, or will they!πŸ˜‰

thanksπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

It was beautiful and mesmerisingπŸ‘

your ffs are always something I look forward to😳
I wonder why that girl with Abhay was crying?
Thanx for pmπŸ€—

aww thanks allot😳 glad you loved it and found it enjoyable ,@  bold keep reading to find outπŸ˜‰..and you're welcomeπŸ€—