Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ka7eela

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haseena comes closer "looks may attract but never woes a woman's heart by it self! What's the use of beautiful eyes of a man if they can't look at a woman intensely penetrating her soul, and melting her heart instantly! What's the joy of luscious lips if they don't know how to kiss a woman and awaken her deepest desires and fulfill her hidden yearnings! What good are strong arms and hands for? if they can't play a woman like she is a never ending precious violin, evoking her and arousing her womanhood!" and she chuckles ....these lines r damn gud!!!!.......u av xpressed a woman feelings so well!!.u r just awesome!!!!

Edited by heena_mehta - 13 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates Kaheela... Thanks for PM so that I could read on time.. I was waiting for that.. I enjoyed while reading it.. Hope to have some nice Abhiya moments duing camping.. looking forward for next one.. keep writing..👏
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad I looked in the forum to find tht u updated !!!!
Oh I am so excited bout the trip now !!!
I hope Abhay behaves properly wid our lovely piya !!!
All she deserves is love nt harsh behaviour !!!
Lovely update as usual hun !!!=D
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the pm.
i feel bad 4 piya.
abhay shud know wat she feels.
atleast make her little comfortable.
minimum talk atleast.it looks as if they r strangers.
this is not fair abhay.
eagerly waiting 4 ur next update.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey, ka7eela! I loved this part!! Firstly, at least somewhere I had Kabir! Secondly, Pia found a hide out! How cool! I would love something like that for myself!! Poor girl, I feel so bad for her! She's surrounded by so many people and is yet, so alone! Thirdly, she finally gets to go for the camping trip! Yayiee!! But I don't get it, why didn't Abhay let her go earlier???!
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey really cute update...aww i fell even bad for piya...i mean wat the hell is wrong with abhay, gosh ur  married to her wat more..lol..cant understand this guy lol...nevertheless, really nice update..keep up the great work and thankx 4 the pm..
❤️MONA
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

@blue.. Yar moon uncle and moon aunty are rarest variety.. Jinki love story and interaction tragedy kam aur comedy jyada hai serial me🤣🤣.. By god yar.. Jab me haseena and moon uncle ki height compare karti hu na🤣.. They look like rab ne bana di jodi...🤣..and the way haseena sniffs.. 🤣..🤣and rotates her neck and eyes with her lover boy moon🤣 .. At that moment i cant stop cracking up..🤣.. In your ff for some odd reasons i find them being goody goody.. But .. Nah.. They are typical moon and honey moon(🤣 ) and naMOONe🤣(sample piece) vamps.. 🤣   .. Was thinking to write.. "Moon ki yeh ek kahani"ff.. What say..

Jisme no abhiya ... Only our typical moons and their lovely romantic sniffs*sniff* *sniff*.. Hehe just kidding..

@red.. Thank ya buddy.. Looking forward..

🤣🤣 you seriously cracked me up🤣..moon and honeymoon🤣..you are too funny, 🤣 they sure are NA-moon-e🤣

@ red please do that i will be eagerly waiting to read this master piece🤣 and od pm me 😉

thanks for making me laugh buddy!🤗
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

it was nice
👏👏👏
chandeena's romance

thanks allot sweets, @ bold, was it that😆..i was juts trying to make a point through their relation😉

thansk sweets😃

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Thanks 4  update...

Will b waiting 4 d next part-their trip

update soon

your welcome😊 will try  to update today
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Loved it kaheela though it feels sad to see Pia right now. I hope she starts spending more time with her friends to get the real fun in life back. Somehow, i am not able to adore Abhay in this update.I understand he is trying to be away from Pia so that she doesn't suffer later but she is suffering so much right now.

But I liked how Pia tries to find enjoyment in the little stone hut - like her own small heaven.

I wish that she spends less time with Abhay and more time kabir and Misha on the camping trip. Even if it is not to make Abhay jealous but just to be herself happy .

thanks allot Ridz😳..you are right she is suffering, because she feels he has rejected her and she is hurting especially when she saw him with the other girl and he didn't explain who she was

Abhay's actions might seem very cold but he is right in his ways, as he too is suffering and more then her,  for what he is and he knows that there was a reason for his dad to do what he did but still he doesn't  know and he doesn't want to deceive Piya, moreover he is fighting back his own feelings , he is afraid that if he gets close to her he will give in to his emotions since she is his wife after all! so the poor guy is in a bigger dilemma then Piya

Pia is trying to cope with her situation, and if you read it, i wrote that she is spending time with her friends too though i didn't emphasis on it much  but she is heart broken so still its hard for her! 

so basically both are suffering and bottling up and boom one day thier feelings might explode and may cause a bigger problem😉

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haseena and chand wah kya romantic shomantic baatein karte rehte hain😆
Why doesn't abhay want piya to go to the camping trip? 
Piya just enters any random house and starts renovating it? that seems really funny😆 but koi nahi, at least she is feeling happy there😊
please please get AbhIya together soon!
The update was awesome!!
Thank you for the PM!
Please update soon!
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago