Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks 4  update...

Will b waiting 4 d next part-their trip

update soon
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved it kaheela though it feels sad to see Pia right now. I hope she starts spending more time with her friends to get the real fun in life back. Somehow, i am not able to adore Abhay in this update. I understand he is trying to be away from Pia so that she doesn't suffer later but she is suffering so much right now.

But I liked how Pia tries to find enjoyment in the little stone hut - like her own small heaven.

I wish that she spends less time with Abhay and more time kabir and Misha on the camping trip. Even if it is not to make Abhay jealous but just to be herself happy .

Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Thank you for the PM.It was a very nice chp.I feel very sorry for Pia.Abhay doesn't even care about what she wants or would like to have or do.Anyway.I hope things get better with this trip.Looking forward to the next chp and update soon😊
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow really nice updateπŸ‘
Please give some Abhiya moments I miss them😳
Chaandeena and Abhiya have switched places or what 🀣
totally loved it I hope Abhiya get time together plz
Thank u so much for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice update 😊 Enjoyed reading it a lot. Love the way u write. It makes the reader picturise it. As if I am watching just any other episode on Star One. Keep up the good job πŸ‘πŸΌ Eagerly awaiting the next part.

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice updateπŸ‘πŸΌ i really enjoyed it, especially the part were pia was spending her time alone in that cottage to make herself happy. i like that she was making an effort and not sitting in depression. but abhay needs a good dose of jealousy, i know why he's keeping her away and everything, but stillπŸ˜’. i loved chand n haseena😳 they were awesome, hopefully abhay will be romantic later on.

thanks for updating and the pm sweety, really appreciate itπŸ€—πŸ€—
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so so cute i just love the little hut and how she decorated it byherself but i feel really sorry for her because she cant even ask abhay whats wrong awwwwwwwwwwwwwww really good update keep updating xxx
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sadu Abhay Raichand! khabhi nahi sudhre ga! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Poor Pia....always yearning for his love but him...anyways i know the reason so i'll let him go this time. πŸ˜†

And Chaandeena! OMG! Dont mind but i was laughing while reading their part cuz i was imagining the show Chaand and the result was...! 🀣 
you can imagine! HAha...Esp the part where Pia kisses them both...I mean i can imagine Haseena but Chaand! just think if she actually does something like that he would probably bite her head off! πŸ˜†  Chaandeena and sweetness dont go together! :P
I guess i have to imagine a new Chaand for your FF! Lol.

And as usual Fab update! Really liked this part for Pia. And Yay! AP going on a trip! Looking forward to that! πŸ˜‰
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanku ji..4 d wonderful update!!.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......awwwwwwww u r too good!!!.........i wish abhay tries to b little soft wid piya although i still love him(cn't stop myselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³)...bt i feel bad 4 piya also......bt i know future is gonna b gr888!!!........n wat to say abt ur writing skills......they r just brilliant😊😊😊😊😊...
plsss update soon!!.
may i knw ur name dear?