Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 - Page 16

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Plish update atleast one of your ff.. Every time i come online.. I look forward for your update... :( but find none.. Plish kaheela.. Update karo na... Plish

Aparajita🤗sorry yaar i try to write whenever i have time, but my semester started and am kinda busy, i will try to update soon promise 😳

This content was originally posted by: moully

☺️    👏 

sory, i just do 2 thngs for ths lovely update.😊

aww thanks allot sweets😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ka7eela

<font color="#FF00FF" size="3">Aparajita🤗sorry yaar i try to write whenever i have time, but mysemesterstarted and am kinda busy, i will try toupdatesoon promise😳</font>

<font size="3" color="#FF00FF">aww thanks allot sweets😃</font>

thanku.. Update soon.. :) :) :) :)
ka7eela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

@bold: I totally agree with this line. But, I couldn't put it in words and you said it perfectly well! 😉

@sky blue: Yeah, I noticed that too. I think you did a great job making it different from the other one-shot. The circumstances, behaviors, and actions are different from the one-shot. Abhay and Piya are a little different too in this update from how they behave and think.

you are right everything is different here between them, as you know this ff started with their unexpected marriage and it happened due to that bad indecent, and before they could get any chance to spend time with each other or  know each other in any way. 

so there is a sense of awkwardness and mistrust due to the misunderstandings, that are created because of how Abhay is behaving so cold and distant with her, although his intentions are right! 

moreover so far they didn't open up to each other, they didn't have any meaningful one to one conversations or share anything so there is no intimacy, only a sense of yearning and longing because they are deeply in love

in the other FF both are being just them selves and the way they really are, so they can easily say whats in their minds, and its all due to the fact that both shared so many cute, intense, intimate and life threating moments with each other, that they have this invisible connection between them 
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi.. I just read part 1-3, will read 4, soon.
Its awesome! The story is really captivating and well written, and I cant wait to read the next part!
ka7eela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

Hi.. I just read part 1-3, will read 4, soon.

Its awesome! The story is really captivating and well written, and I cant wait to read the next part!

thank you😃..glad you liked it..😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome part, ka7eela👏
I felt so bad for Pia at first, she has no idea why she's being treated like this by Abhay! And I felt even worse for Abhay because he didn't want to treat her that way!😭
But the party scene was hilarious!🤣 Gosh, I can't imagine Pia ever wearing that kind of a dress but the scene was so imaginable! Pia being silly and stubborn and Abhay trying to talk sense into her and finally losing patience!🤣 🤣 
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Do continue soon!😃
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The 4th update was awesome!!👍🏼
omg Piya wearing that dress, and then Abhay tearing it☺️
Hayyye😍😆 He so badly wants her but he can't, I feel sorry for both of them
update soon!

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hai,
Awesome update.Poor Piya.
"All Piya has to do is ask".
Once she asks will Abhay be able to give?
Waiting 4 ur update.
Update soon.pls.......
ka7eela thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Awesome part, ka7eela👏

I felt so bad for Pia at first, she has no idea why she's being treated like this by Abhay! And I felt even worse for Abhay because he didn't want to treat her that way!😭
But the party scene was hilarious!🤣 Gosh, I can't imagine Pia ever wearing that kind of a dress but the scene was so imaginable! Pia being silly and stubborn and Abhay trying to talk sense into her and finally losing patience!🤣 🤣 
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Do continue soon!😃

Neethi🤗 aww thanks a ton hun😳..glad you liked it..yeah both of them are in dilemma ..i am glad you enjoyed the party scene😆 it was kinda funny but Abhay was a meanie, and very possessive😉

This content was originally posted by: Suvi7884

The 4th update was awesome!!👍🏼

omg Piya wearing that dress, and then Abhay tearing it☺️
Hayyye😍😆 He so badly wants her but he can't, I feel sorry for both of them
update soon!

thanks allot sweets..😳 yes he does wants her but poor guy is struggling  hard to keep away😍

This content was originally posted by: RB81

Hai,
Awesome update.Poor Piya.
"All Piya has to do is ask".
Once she asks will Abhay be able to give?

Waiting 4 ur update.
Update soon.pls.......

thanks allot😃 @bold well he was angry and he spoke his heart!😳..there is  a huge battle between his mind and heart..

thanks you all will try to update soon love ya all🤗
ka7eela thumbnail

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-5-

She swallows and sighs deeply as she follows him out side the room. Once they are out, he offers her his arm and she tucks her hand inside it, as they both walk down the stairs.
Guests look towards their direction in admiration
they didn't realize how beautiful they both looked together
Misha comes towards them" there you two are I was wondering! And thought maybe you two are re-creating your suhaag raat, and being totally besharam and forgot about the party"? And she winks gigglingPiya blushes, nudges her and whispers "Misha stop!"

Abhay wraps his arm around Piya "well our every night is a suhag raat, and why raat only! Sometime they are suhaag din too!"
He winks and Misha giggles "wow your hubby is a total besharam! Arre yaa have mercy a bit on my friend!" says Misha

She looks at him with a blushed face, feeling bitter but manages to smile. And she was amazed how Misha can talk so boldly with him!

Kabir walks towards them smiling, Abhay looks at him coldly and shakes hand with him and then excuses him self leaving her standing with both of them " hi Piya how are you?" 
says Kabir Piya smiles" I am fine kabir and you?"
Misha looks at them both puzzled "and I am Miss. Misha how do you do sir? Oh nice to meet you! What a marvelous day!" says Misha in a British tune irritated, while Piya and kabir look at her amused and then they both laugh "aree yaar what happened to both of you? Ever since Piya got married you both behave so formally and awkwardly with each other like total strangers!"

Misha knew that kabir had a thing for Piya, but he wasn't around when that kidnapping incident happened as he was outside Dehradun 

When he came the next day he was shocked about the whole thing and about Abhay's proposal, and he felt very bad and Misha being his friend has noticed that and she consoled him telling him that Piya never looked at him as any thing but a friend and that what's happening is best for Piya as she and Abhay seem in love but it was difficult for Kabir to accept her marrying Abhay so he  pretended to be sick in their wedding day, so he skipped the ceremony and ever since he became a bit awkward in Piya's presence although he tries his best to behave normally 

Kabir knows now that he can't be with Piya as she is married and he is trying to get over her as he told Misha but his heart still doesn't want to let go
while Piya  liked Kabir allot and although she sensed that Kabir likes her too but she never knew that he was actually fallen in love with her

"Listen you two! now stop behaving like this, we are all best of buds, she is only married! but she is still the same old Piya"  she says looking Kabir, then she wraps her arms around them both and they both smile
Piya looks at Abhay who was standing next to his parent now
I can never be the same old Piya! thought Piya bitterly 

The party goes well and Abhay dances with his mom while Chand dances with his daughter in-law Piya, and then they switch partners and for those few minutes that she was in Abhay's arms she felt so safe and secured 

The next day Abhay drops Piya in the college and tells her that he is not going to attend college as he has to do some errands for his dad, and that she has to call the driver to pick her up when she decides to go home
As she watches him drives off she sighs deeply
"Hey Piya" calls Misha
She smiles" hi Mish"

"Oye why the long face? And where did your worst half gone?"
"He is doing something for his dad" 
"Hmm seems he does that allot nowadays! Is this why are you sulking? aree yaar don't be such a loser! Don't be one of those girls who can't see beyond their boy friends, who go all sad and depressed when they leave them for a while! aree yaar give each other space, try to have fun on your own too come let's have fun and be happy, come on smile"

She looks at Misha sadly she wanted to talk to her and tell her what really was bothering her and eating her inside but then she recalls what Abhay has told her not to talk about their life but Misha was very close to her she wasn't only her friend but also her own blood, her sister
Misha how I wish I could tell you what really is bothering me but I can't! Although keeping this all inside me is killing me, trying to act that I am happy while I am feeling so sad deep inside! She sighs deeply, nods and smiles
"Hey did you have breakfast?"

"Ok I will race you to the canteen" says Misha 
Both run and Piya starts to laugh 
After the classes Piya didn't feel like going back home 
So she doesn't call the driver, instead she walks and wanders in the woods crossing it till she reaches the rive bank as she walks along the bank she notices a small stone hut, it looked very old and deserted.

She approaches the hut looking around it, there was a small garden that had some colorful flowers, and there was an old fishing boat near the dock
And she wonders if this hut was of a previous fisherman's

She goes near the door it was locked with a rusted lock as she tries to open it the lock breaks and she manages to open the door and gets inside
Everything inside the hut looked old and rusty  filled with dust but there was a huge sliding glass door that had a spectacular view of the river and there was terrace too and she loved that she opens the door and then she suddenly  has this crazy idea and she smiles 

She checks everything in the hut there was a small pantry with a small stove, and  a small fridge but it didn't work since there was no electricity and a small bath room with shower 

The double sofa was covered but seemed shabby and torn there was a bed too but it was broken but the mattress was in good condition. And it was covered with plastic and the curtains were torn 
She starts to clean the hut with whatever she can find there till it looks clean a bit and takes off the old curtains 
And starts cleaning the windows , then she realizes that it's getting late so she decides that she comes back tomorrow

She walks till she reaches the street and then she calls the driver and tells him to pick her up giving him the name of the street
The driver looks at her puzzled from her messed up state as she was filled with dust but he says nothing
Next day after classes she again goes to the hut but after buying some things like cleaning items, 2 pairs of ready made curtains, a vase, some scented candles a new lock for the door, some sheets and cushions, she buys some snacks and juices too And a small Cd player she was very grateful for the ATM  card that Abhay has issued for her so she can buy whatever she wants

She was very excited as she gets back to the hut she felt like she is renovating her own special home, somewhere she can be by her self without pretending to be happy or whatever, somewhere she can think and be just her self with no one questing her or making her put a fake smile

When she was done She sighs the place looked neat and clean but still she couldn't do anything with the broken bed it was too heavy for her to move it, so she drags the mattress near the fire place and then covers it with sheet and puts the cushions over it and smiles, that's better she thought, she cuts some of the flowers and put them in the vase and then starts to study a bit munching her snacks and sipping her juice till she dozes off.

When she opens her eyes it was starting to get dark, she walks out smiling and locks the door then calls the driver
When she checks her mobile she doesn't see any miss calls and she feels disappointed! 

She was late and Abhay didn't even bother to call! Bitterly she thought.
The following days the stone hut becomes like her second home as she goes there whenever she feels down or 
wants to be alone just on her own, enjoying the view of the river or to study.

After few day, "So you guys are coming or not?" asks Misha as she packs her things
"No Misha, Abhay has some things to do"
"Aree yaar it's only for the weekend, we all deserve the get away after all the hard studies, beside Kabir is coming too so it will be total masti"

Piya smiles sadly as she recalls Abhay's reaction when she told him about the camping trip which Danish has organized to a nearby camping spot where they could relax and have fun , he instantly refused and told her that he can't go,  and when she told him that she wants to go by her self,  he told her, how could she go without him! What would people say about them? they will think something was wrong! 
So as much as she wanted to go she backed off

"Ok you come on your own!" says Misha
"No mish I can't"
"Aree yaar I know you guys are married but its not like you both are  super glued! that you can't go unless he does, beside it's only two nights, I am sure your moon-ray pati parmeshwar can manage to sleep without your arms around him for 2 nights,  let me talk to him"

Piya smiles sarcastically I wished that was the case Misha but it's not, she thought
"Misha! It's not him I too don't want to go" she lies 
"Are you sure? You were very excited the other day when I told you"
"Yeah! But I mean I too don't want to go, without him"
Misha giggles "aree yaar don't love him this much that you can't keep away for two days! Give each other a little space too"

Space! That's all we have! She thought then Panchi says "Misha back off! They are just married recently! Newly wed couple can't keep their hands off of each other let alone stay away for few days" then she giggles
"Huh you talk like you are an expert! Piya I think when birdie gets married she and Danish will never see the day light"
Piya looks at her confused" why Mish?"
"Because they will both be glued inside the bedroom for God knows how long"
"Misha!" yells Panchi hitting her with a pillow, Piya giggles as Misha tries to run

The next day Piya was having her breakfast in the garden when Haseena comes along, she greets her and then says" it's a beautiful day! Where is Abhay?"
"Here I am mom" says Abhay as he approaches them, they greet each other, he leans and kisses his moms cheek and then kisses Piya's cheek too, Piya closes her eyes, as she feels his warm lips against her skin. Soon Chand walks towards them too 

Piya feels stunned, this was the first time ever since they got married, the whole family gathers in the same place in the morning! Maybe there was a special occasion she thought, trying not to giggle.

"Danish has called, he told me about him going to a camping trip for the weekend! Why didn't you two go along?" says Chand addressing Abhay
Piya looks at Abhay puzzled as he has told her that they can't go because he has to do some errands for his dad! Why did you lie Abhay! She thought
"Piya & I thought it would be boring and very tiring" says Abhay

"But They are going to a new beautiful spot, there would be canoeing too! it would be fun" says Piya without thinking, he looks at her abruptly
"So you wanted to go?" says Chand now looking at Piya
She bites her lips looking nervously at Abhay who looked agitated now
"So Abhay why don't you take your lovely wife and go along with them? she must be bored, beside you still haven't taken her to her honeymoon too" says Chand firmly like he was ordering him

Piya was getting nervous now she felt that the situation will get exhilarated now between both Abhay and his dad.  
"No uncle! We can't go; Abhay said he has to do something for you" she looks at Abhay mischievously with a challenge in her eyes 
"For me! Oh maybe you meant the meeting with the lawyer, but that got canceled, I told Abhay yesterday!" he looks at Abhay
so he wasn't lying after all! but nevertheless it got cancelled! Then why he didn't tell her, she thought

She looks at Abhay to her surprise he was smiling now, he comes closer to her wraps his arm around her shoulders and says "you should have said to me sweetheart that you were so eager to go! I would have let you go" she looks at him irritated yeah right! She thought but she smiles
"So you still can go!" says Haseena

"It's not possible mom, they have already left early morning" says Abhay as he leaves her shoulders, she senses that he was tensed 
"So what! you can catch up with them by car" says Chand
Piya smiles eagerly looking at him now, he has no excuses left , she thought 
He nods looking at his dad then looks at her " are we going or not, you need to pack fast"  and he walks away she jumps out from her chair with a big smile and looks at Haseena & Chand" thank you uncle, thank you mom"  kissing them both and rushes to her room

Chand touches his cheek smiling and looks at Haseena " your son is a total duffar! The girl was dying to go and he thought she doesn't want to, he needs few tips on how to understand women better"

Haseena laughs "seems his dad haven't taught him well" says she looking at her husband with playful eyes 

"The boy doesn't have anything of me in him!" says Chand
"Maybe he took his nature along with his looks from your father" says Haseena
Chand nods "maybe you are right! My dad was always a very simple man when it comes to women, he never knew how to woe a woman, though like Abhay he had great looks but nevertheless he always was very conservative, but also a true gentleman" proudly he says

Haseena comes closer "looks may attract but never woes a woman's heart by it self! What's the use of beautiful eyes of a man if they can't look at a woman intensely penetrating her soul, and melting her heart instantly! What's the joy of luscious lips if they don't know how to kiss a woman and awaken her deepest desires and fulfill her hidden yearnings! What good are strong arms and hands for? if they can't play a woman like she is a never ending precious violin, evoking her and arousing her womanhood!" and she chuckles

He looks at her mischievously wrapping his arms around her and says "you don't have to worry about Abhay in this department my love, I am sure he has taken this side from his dad" he winks

"Like father like son!" says Haseena in her husky voice smiling as she rests her head on Chand's shoulder

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago