Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ooh! Kaheelooo! You sure know how to raise our heartbeats! ;)
Great update! I always love this possessive side of Abhay 😍
And Pia is a stubborn kid.😆 
But loving this married Abhiya!
Thanks for the PM hon. :)
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi
Loved your update

Update soon...Waiting 4 next update
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel so bad for both of them please no misunderstandings between them
Wonderful update and thanx for the pm
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hy kaheela i said i liked it but thats a lie i dont like it i love it its sooooooooooooooooooo good and i love abhay getting jelous its like the scene was happening in front of me god i just love abhay😍and i feel so sorry for pia poor bachi she has to endure whatever is in her life like abhay being awkward and noone around to talk in the big house god i felt like crying but i did not and abhay whatever he is doing is for pias sake and safety hes the best hubby in the world really fantastic update keep updating
xxx
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Know what? I logged in hoping to see a PM from you for one of your updates and got my wish right away 😃. This is 4 u 🤗. U made my day! Thanks a ton 😊

Coming to the update, really enjoyed it. Eagerly awaiting the next update 😳
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

he likes ppl hatin him srsly !!! 

y do tht he shuld hav stayed frnds poor piya !!!
I am sure he cant keep himself away for long !!!
Thankd for the pm hun 
loved the update !!! =D

he is pissed of from her for not trusting him, and now he sees her is juts  a silly teenager but he still loves her😳 and cares allot for her, and yepe he wont keep himself away form her for long!, after all both are madly in love😉

thanks allot sweets😳

Originally posted by: shruthiR

It was a very nice chp.Woah!! I never expected him to tear her dress and stuff😲 but anyway,I wonder how it's going to continue like this with them pretending and all.Looking forward to the next chp😊

aww thanks a bunch, well he tore it because he was pissed off!😆..will try to update soon whenever i have time

Originally posted by: shalini_s

poor piya.. dont play with her Abhay..

dont worry even when he hurts her he will make it up to her 😉

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Omg kaheela.. Its awesome... So intense... Pia is not wrong at her side... Nor is abhay.. Omg.. Abhay is so possesive about her.. He couldnt tolerate her in that dress.. He tore it.. Go ahead abhay... Haha.. Naughty me... Mindblowing update yar.. Every word of praise falls short when i read your update:) you know i read it i dunn know how many times.. Every thing is so so intense.. I just feel goosebumps in my stomach for every next line... Plish kaheela continue soon...

Aparajita🤗awww  thanks allot dear😳..glad you loved it, you are right both AP  are right in their own perspectives!..Abhay is possessive for sure!😉 will try to update soon
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i feel so bad for pia😭 poor darling is all alone in that huge mansion. abhay cud atleast sit wid her when she's having breakfast. i love his jealousy tho😆 he needs to feel like that more often maybe then he wil open up wid her. i loved that sari scene😳 it was so intense.

thanks for the pm kaheela darling, as always ur updates are just brilliant🤗
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

oooooooooooooooooohhhh. Simply loved it, Kahila. Awesome update. Abhay is so possesive, he can't see Pia wearing that dress for everybody. He is struggling so hard to keep his emotions under control. 

Ritz🤗 thanks a bunch for loving it. he sure is strugling wonder how long he can keep up😉

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

just loved the update dear
feel so sad for piya
thanks for the pm
do continue to pm me

thanks allot dear😳 and your welcome hun, sure will pm you😊

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

speechless!!..........such a powerful update packed wid loads types f emotions.....love, jealousy, pain..!!!!!!!!!u r a gifted writer dear!.....u write so well...dat nyone cn feel it..

i m feeling so bad 4 abhay n piya........coz both r rite at their own places.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...............n d way u av defined abhay's pain, agression, piya's anger..........mindblowing.....standing ovation!!!

u knw i m very greedy😛😛 .......so plsss update soon!............cn't wait.!.....n thanx 4 d update n pm also😊

heena🤗awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks a ton😳..glad you felt the intensity and  loved the different shades of their bond.. will try to update soon  

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Ooh! Kaheelooo! You sure know how to raise our heartbeats! ;)

Great update! I always love this possessive side of Abhay 😍
And Pia is a stubborn kid.😆 
But loving this married Abhiya!
Thanks for the PM hon. :)

awww thanks sweet Anu🤗glad i made your heart beat raise high😛😳
actually both are stubborn and both are getting on each others nerves😉

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Hi

Loved your update

Update soon...Waiting 4 next update

thanks allot sweets😳

Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

I feel so bad for both of them please no misunderstandings between them

Wonderful update and thanx for the pm

hey sweets dont feel bad😊 well they will always batch up again na😉,,and thanks

Originally posted by: Tahani01

hy kaheela i said i liked it but thats a lie i dont like it i love it its sooooooooooooooooooo good and i love abhay getting jelous its like the scene was happening in front of me god i just love abhay😍and i feel so sorry for pia poor bachi she has to endure whatever is in her life like abhay being awkward and noone around to talk in the big house god i felt like crying but i did not and abhay whatever he is doing is for pias sake and safety hes the best hubby in the world really fantastic update keep updating

xxx

Tahani🤗 thanks sweetie for loving it 😳yeah both are right in their own ways, Abhay is the best but he is hurting her! ,as she feels she is lonely in that house!

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Know what? I logged in hoping to see a PM from you for one of your updates and got my wish right away 😃. This is 4 u 🤗. U made my day! Thanks a ton 😊

Coming to the update, really enjoyed it. Eagerly awaiting the next update 😳

mandy🤗..glad you enjoyed it, thanks allot hun, will try to update soon
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

i feel so bad for pia😭 poor darling is all alone in that huge mansion. abhay cud atleast sit wid her when she's having breakfast. i love his jealousy tho😆 he needs to feel like that more often maybe then he wil open up wid her. i loved that sari scene😳 it was so intense.

thanks for the pm kaheela darling, as always ur updates are just brilliant🤗

Rozy😳..hey girl dont feel bad for her..her love will eventually win😉..Abhay is trying to avoid he so that she doesn't get attached to him more

but he will fail miserably😉 ..thanks hun glad you loved it 🤗
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg...............gt no wrds 2 say