Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 92)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OK - They had to show Baaji man, the guy has been sidelined thanks to Dutta nonsense going on, but this scene had to be shown to show that he has spine and self respect.
Dutta better get back to being a good friend and hubby soon, otherwise he is going to get it from us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalirayjstAbhiAniAnu-ReddymeghapartiMrsKhan

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by incandescence

I changed my views of his Seema after the epi...I really don't think she'll deliberately cause problems b/w them....though I want her to...otherwise she'll be toooo boring to watch...I'm so getting kicked out of this thread...LOL

LOL Mash....so you think she will INNOCENTLY cause problems b/w DN?LOLLOL....I dunno....doesn't seem likely....If the issue was about Nakku finding a "positive friend"....woh toh ukso mil gayi hai naa....MADHU meinGeekLOL....

Are you saying that Seema will be genuinely apologizing to Dutta and wanting to be his "friend" again?LOL..... I don't think so......Dutta + paisa dekhte hi Seema ka asli rang dikh hi jaayegaLOL

LOL...I mean she won't cause a problem per say...but yeah her mere existence is a problem in itself...Though it's a closed chapter in Dutta's life but there's still a bit of a baggage there....then they could show Nakku being insecure too.......don't know....it's possible that she's evil and would show her 'asli roop' soon as you say...but I just didn't get that vibe from her today...

Madhu ki toh baat hi na karo...Seriously, I felt like strangling her today...I just don't like the way she says 'Baaji' with aspiration...annoyinggg!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyMrsKhanAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Madhu tends to get a bit too overly emotional over small things at times.....I am not bashing her chara, I don't mind her nd SS is a very good actress, but it just doesn't go with the tone of LTL.....Nobody is that sensitive in PN nd they all kind of live their lives like devil-may-care.Babi nd AS are the only ones who cry nd that too I think was mainly a result of CVs wanting to drag the episodes more......When compared to all that, her chara kind of comes of as something like a bahurani-in-distress, constantly depressed, sometimes crying nd at times, unnaturally sweet / sweet in a weird way. That doesn't suit Dutta's sister at all... Hope CVs work on her character more....The Dutta-Madhu bonding scene looked really nice though...... 

Edited by rayjst - 22 December 2010 at 2:39pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosarama_2010Anu-ReddyincandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Finally they are paying attention to DUTTA-BAJI's relation!
I loved today's episode! Vinay was superb ; he acted brillantly man I was crying with him!

OMG Dutta was sooo rude with Baji at that moment i really want to " sala eik ghumake kaan ke neechey dega Dutta mein tere ko! " lolz

This show rocks because each character is endearing!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedrama_2010AyeChavanniAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...I mean she won't cause a problem per say...but yeah her mere existence is a problem in itself...Though it's a closed chapter in Dutta's life but there's still a bit of a baggage there....then they could show Nakku being insecure too.......don't know....it's possible that she's evil and would show her 'asli roop' soon as you say...but I just didn't get that vibe from her today...Finally watched the epi....and the only vibe I got from her was a MEGA BLAHHHH oneSleepySleepyLOLLOL.....seriously what a faaltu character....on paper, she's important cuz of the baggage from Dutta's past obviously but man oh man, the actress playing her is sooooooooo blahhLOLLOL

Madhu ki toh baat hi na karo...Seriously, I felt like strangling her today...I just don't like the way she says 'Baaji' with aspiration...annoyinggg!!! Hawwwww what are you saying?? Aaj toh she was even bahaaoing aansoo for Baaji....if that's not true LOWE, I don't know what isTongue....*sigh*.....VR was SO brilliant in today's scene....once again made me wish he had a character matching up to him being paired opposite him....Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshedsub_rosaincandescenceAyeChavanni

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hi everyone mein aagayeeeeeeeeeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hi evry1!!!!

**Yuvika runs to grab the front seat with pop corn and coke**LOL

fingers crossed we gt 2 c lots of tasha scenes 2dayEmbarrassed

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 23 December 2010 at 7:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanAbhiAnidivy609Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Helloooooooooooooo's everyone............

Hope we have some better expression from Dutta today ROFL...... Uska sadu types of mood dekh dekh ke thak gayi mein bhi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni

Go to top