Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 90)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by crystal_29

What a boring epi!Sleepy AS & Baaji scene was ok...somehow not that emotional as the Dutta/AS scene we had.

Dutta is mad, Baaji is crying, AS is giving bhashans, Kala is smirking, Seema is confusing and Nakku is tired!

@bold that the summary of the episode LOL

Yeah that is the summary of todays episode...LOL..and Madhu had nothing to do again...just look confused and weep...Ermm

Well it wld be nice if Baji signals her  n sends her on a wild goose chase or better take her to a never ending mazeLOL

ok that was mean Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstSanely_InsaneincandescenceAnu-Reddy

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by fuzzyface

@all I dun think Seema is positive, they always seem like they want to help but nah! She wants her loverboy back. Ermm

Exactly....and the more "positive" they show someone at first go, the more the chances are they turn out to be evil ultimatelyLOL.....Seema is a very selfish woman at the base of it all....she probably only wants Dutta back cuz he treated her well....and now toh it's a bonus....he's rich too....so double faaydaLOL

Yeah...even I dont think she is positive. Lets see!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceNelsAnu-Reddy

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Yawn-worthy episode! The only thing i really liked about it were the FB scenes of the young Dutta....he looked totally adorable! Baji scene was ok but they should have cut out AS' rona-dhona....uff, I wonder why they never commit any editing glitch in her scenes!

Seema, I hope doesn't stay here too long....I'm not impressed with the actress at all! Her scene with MV felt really drab!

I think we're going to get less of TaSha now, since so many things are cooking at the same time! The unraveling would be interesting I hope!  

Yeah! Ouch
Looks like a time for another petition for more tasha. Btw I quiet liked the Baji scenes. Acting-wise I felt VR was at his best so far on the show. I dont mind seeing more of Baji but unfortunately I dont like either women opposite him.

PS: Ur so rite abt the editing glitches!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29sub_rosaAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

I liked the episode, got to see so many scenes with Baji after so many days.. Don't particularly fancy his crying scenes though.But this time it was fine I think....

Weirdest bit was towards the Baji-AS-Kala-Madhu bit's end, before Kala's monologue starts, everyone is crying thenLOL.... Baji has more crying scenes in LTL than Naku hasLOLLOL...............

Yeah...VR was the best so far on LTL.

rayjstNelsAnu-Reddy

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Yawn-worthy episode! The only thing i really liked about it were the FB scenes of the young Dutta....he looked totally adorable! Baji scene was ok but they should have cut out AS' rona-dhona....uff, I wonder why they never commit any editing glitch in her scenes!

Seema, I hope doesn't stay here too long....I'm not impressed with the actress at all! Her scene with MV felt really drab!

I think we're going to get less of TaSha now, since so many things are cooking at the same time! The unraveling would be interesting I hope!  

Yeah! Ouch
Looks like a time for another petition for more tasha. Btw I quiet liked the Baji scenes. Acting-wise I felt VR was at his best so far on the show. I dont mind seeing more of Baji but unfortunately I dont like either women opposite him.

PS: Ur so rite abt the editing glitches!

Baji with Dutta, Naku, KalaThumbs Up....but Baji with a weeping AS and MadhuThumbs Down

And about TaSha,,,this is how LTL works....they have spent loads of time on TaSha exclusively post-FR....their equation now has reached a status quo! Now they'll develop other tracks around them! But things will eventually boil down to TaSha again!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29rama_2010fuzzyfaceincandescenceAnu-ReddykabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Hmmmm...After watching the episode, I feel she's neither positive nor completely evil....as for now she may want Dutta back as it seems she HAS realized how nicely Dutta treated her and she has been selfish n all as per her dialogues today...but I don't think she'll try to come b/w DN that way....she didn't strike me as the full-on vamp kind you know (or may be it's the BAD acting)......unless she meets Kala and she instigate her or something. Either way I'm not really worried about DN because of her...

BTW the Nakku-Seema scene was such a let down....I was expecting something more melodramatic LOL...it was just plain BORING. Sleepy This Seema character is such a snooze-fest!

I haven't watched the epi yet so can't comment on that but based on what I've seen of Seema previously and also in the SBB segment, I EXPECTED her to be boring....chick just can't act.....and the character has also always seemed mehh types to me.....like I said before, in the KN confrontations, Aashka's superb acting elevates the scenes despite the typical soap-like bhaashangiri aspect to them.....this Seema toh is just plain sleep-inducing.....and LOL....I'm obviously not worried about her on the DN front.....never have ever since the news came out and I'm not even now.....only thing I'm intrigued to watch is Dutta's reaction to seeing her again.

I do think though that she WILL try to come b/w DN....otherwise there is no point to her coming backLOL.....she will try to create problems for sure....but obviously DN's bond is above all this....

rayjstincandescenceAnu-Reddy

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

what a boring epi! i was half a sleep while watching it! (same pose as Dutta in Anu's sig )LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaAnu-ReddyAyeChavanniMrsKhanAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I haven't watched the epi yet so can't comment on that but based on what I've seen of Seema previously and also in the SBB segment, I EXPECTED her to be boring....chick just can't act.....and the character has also always seemed mehh types to me.....like I said before, in the KN confrontations, Aashka's superb acting elevates the scenes despite the typical soap-like bhaashangiri aspect to them.....this Seema toh is just plain sleep-inducing.....and LOL....I'm obviously not worried about her on the DN front.....never have ever since the news came out and I'm not even now.....only thing I'm intrigued to watch is Dutta's reaction to seeing her again.

I do think though that she WILL try to come b/w DN....otherwise there is no point to her coming backLOL.....she will try to create problems for sure....but obviously DN's bond is above all this....

I didn't see that SBS...No Dutta...no inclination..LOL  And ofcourse Aashka toh is too good in those bhashan-giri scenes...can't say the same about Nakku though...she's usually irritating in her bhashan-mode...

I changed my views of his Seema after the epi...I really don't think she'll deliberately cause problems b/w them....though I want her to...otherwise she'll be toooo boring to watch...I'm so getting kicked out of this thread...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosaAnu-ReddyAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top