Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 60)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

@bold: oh maybe its her bf in london! TongueLOL
Someone (read: MV who was in her FACE! LOL) should have told SS to take it off at least for the sake of the five minute scene LOL

@blue: lol yea..and me was getting mad yday for no reason..LOL
Oh yeah, they didn't show any overt spying LOL Madhu and Nakku were fine together today because at least there was a reason to act like that, as opposed to their previous 'bonding' scenes LOL And Dutta's waiting-face and impatience made the whole thing comical LOL

isnt that the same location where Dutta got shot n Naku saved him? im pretty tht is the bridge...the famous bridge used in almost all shows..LOL It was, Khushi LOL Looked a lot better in the sunlight/shadows today though LOL 

Waise these days LTL is running on the high of three kind of scenes:
(1) Somewhere near Bappa, be it at home or the mandir
(2) Somewhere around food LOL
(3) Somewhere around transportation...cars, jeeps, etc. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-AbhiAniChaudhrytmHumaGAnu-ReddykhushixMrsKhan

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

^^haha! true.. maybe the other rooms in the house are getting renovated..LOL

btw, Suds got his own jeep? he had a red jeep today!..LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniHumaGAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Decent epi.....

The first DN scene was nice....the way Dutta changed his mind about breakfast after seeing Nakku walk over with the glass of juice....neither of them saying anything to each other...lol...and he goes and sits on the table expectantly....like the spoilt brat he is :P.....and finally Nakku is maneuvered into going and giving him the breakfast.....the way he folds his arms and looks away as she puts the food in front of him....ADORABLELOL.....I loved this small bit in b/w where she puts the plate in front of him and for about 20 seconds or so, neither of them is saying anything....stealing furtive glances at each other out of the corner of their eyes....almost as if waiting each other outLOL....and finally Dutta picks up the glass of juice....and that's enough for Nakku to be satisfied and walk away.......the pallu bit felt random....the parts before it were much better.

For some interesting reason, they are not talking to each other even remotely since the big show of faith from Dutta yesterday....seems to have brought an odd sort of awkwardness b/w them....Dutta toh obviously is still in grumpy mode and doesn't want to give an inch.....but even Nakku has backed out from saying much to him at this point.....I'm liking the silent communication and the clash of wills....that is one of the best aspects of their relationship.

Kala's scenes were good too.....Aashka acted really well again today and her interactions with Chaaskar were amusing....he's calling her "bai sahib"??ROFL......the rest felt kinda blahh....didn't have the patience to watch the AS-Nakku scene so forwarded....lol

The precap was so hilarious.....Seema was like FALLING out of that car craning her neck to stare at DuttaROFL....but he's so busy being grumpy gadha these days ki usko aas paas ka waise bhi kuch nazar nahin aataLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1rayjstAbhiAniChaudhrytmAnu-Reddy--Sia--AyeChavanniincandescencekabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Madhu wearing the letter "S" around her neck...now who is that supposed to be for, Suresh or Sudarshan? LOL

That would be S for Soni, wouldn't it?? Madhu's real name?TongueLOL

You're using the avi from the Sept scenes jab last time Dutta ne pet bhar ke khaana khaya tha??LOL.....really I can see just HOW worried you are about the lack of nutrition for the guy these daysTongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniAyeChavanniAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

That would be S for Soni, wouldn't it?? Madhu's real name?TongueLOL Yeah, she should have taken it off, even if for a little while like I said upthread...but chalo, it provides fodder to pair her up with the likes of Suresh and Suds, toh chalta hai LOL

You're using the avi from the Sept scenes jab last time Dutta ne pet bhar ke khaana khaya tha??LOL.....really I can see just HOW worried you are about the lack of nutrition for the guy these daysTongueLOL Lol, it's thanks to watching the marathon of old episodes but funnily does fit with his pointed lack of consumption now, haan? LOL 'twas a good scene. Drowning in old episodes now seems like a good idea to block out the dampening news recently, just as Dutta drowns himself in alcohol LOL  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAyeChavanniAnu-ReddyAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Lol, it's thanks to watching the marathon of old episodes but funnily does fit with his pointed lack of consumption now, haan? LOL 'twas a good scene. Drowning in old episodes now seems like a good idea to block out the dampening news recently, just as Dutta drowns himself in alcohol LOL  

*sigh* Maybe I should do the same....try as I might, all this crap going on does still put a dampener on my mood while watching the epi :((

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniAyeChavanniAnu-Reddykabeeraspeakingincandescence

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

*sigh* Maybe I should do the same....try as I might, all this crap going on does still put a dampener on my mood while watching the epi :((

If you have vellagiri time like me these days, I'd totally recommend it...and for anyone else too...it's worth it to go back and sit through all those moments, to take in the smallest of nuances and spike of feelings which are so subtly and beautiful portrayed...makes you appreciate the heart of these characters and scenes and their relationships...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAnu-Reddy

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by HumaG

i cant wait to see more of their chemistry and secret meetings ROFLROFL would love to see kishore even attempting to stick up for her if someone finds out about these little meetings ROFLROFL

Even i am waiting.....Kala ne bola na...mere agle sandesh ke liye taiyyar rehna...leh Chasker toh abhi se lattoo hogaya....ROFLROFL...
Arey nahi...Kishore wud be happy to know that Kala is finally out of his way...abb woh apni dostana gang pe concentrate kar sakta hai...aaramse....ROFL

I can picture Kala going all too "Kaboothar ja ja ja.....Pehli pyar ki pehli chitti....."LOLLOLLOLstanding in her balconyROFL................

Edited by rayjst - 21 December 2010 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top