Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 58)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by HumaG

crystal ignore the rumours seriosuly i have already forgotten about that MR isnt going anywhere anytime soon. some people get bored and do this. the tasha scene today was heavenly Day Dreaming i want siggys and avis of this please Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and remember all is well all is well

HumaG!Hug You are a darling!

I am seeing that our sources confirmed that Mishal is not going anywhere, but it is just that all this tamasha is leaving a bad taste on the show. That too when a very important track is going on! When I saw Dutta on screen today, all I can think of is poor guy he is acting so well and these ppl are spreading rumors that they are going to fire him! Angry

The Tasha scene, I am going to rewatch it when my head gets cleared today! And yes...All is well!Big smile

aww thank you Hugexactly let the media do what they have to do.unfortunatley being a celebrity meaans you get both good press and bad press. and because they need to pick on something they have picked on this. as long as MR and the production house know this is not true thats all that matters. yes go re watch it hayeee i think i have lost count the number of times i have seen it! al is well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Anu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

watch the first part it will cheer you up! MR isnt going anyweher im sure they said the same thing about iccha in uttaran and shes still there shedding away her glycerine tears Big smile

Huma, I think things will get sorted eventually...it's just that after hearing and reading through so much, it does tend to dampen the mood consciously or unconsciously and reflects on your mind while watching the show, no matter how much you try to focus on the on-screen stuff. Which is why it's such a pity...in the name of garnering publicity, they're actually taking away from the work of the team and peace of mind of the viewers. 

Waise toh Kala and Chaskar can cheer me up too and I'm sure they will LOL 

now that will more than cheer you up i guarantee they aer the new budding jodi of LTL ROFL they have reallyyy good chemistry ROFLROFLROFL
yeah i know these things do upset us but we will do what we have to do and make sure our message comes across crystal clear to them simple..and all is well  Big smile like i say there will alwaus be good publicity and bad publicity but we will make sure that colours understand what WE want

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingAnu-Reddy

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

he will just go back to his wafadaar baji ROFLROFLROFLladkiya ko maro goli ROFLROFLROFL and its chaskar and kala now rab ne bana di jodi ROFLROFLROFL

Hayee kya jodi lag rahi thi na..Chasker abd Kala ki...rab ne bana di jodi...*in Chasker style*.Jamaila sollid jodi hai boletoh..ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstHumaGfuzzyfaceAnu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

he will just go back to his wafadaar baji ROFLROFLROFLladkiya ko maro goli ROFLROFLROFL and its chaskar and kala now rab ne bana di jodi ROFLROFLROFL

Hayee kya jodi lag rahi thi na..Chasker abd Kala ki...rab ne bana di jodi...*in Chasker style*.Jamaila sollid jodi hai boletoh..ROFLROFL

so it wasnt just me that thought there chemsitry was dinchak dinchak ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bushy_92

so it wasnt just me that thought there chemsitry was dinchak dinchak ROFLROFL

Arey Rapchik chemistry thi un dono mein..ROFL..specially jab Kala usey Chasker Bhai bolti hai..dekha kaise collor chada ke Kala ko bolta hia.."Bhai toh main pantar logon ka hai....Tere liye nahi"WinkROFLROFL
ROFL

rayjstHumaG

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i cant wait to see more of their chemistry and secret meetings ROFLROFL would love to see kishore even attempting to stick up for her if someone finds out about these little meetings ROFLROFL

rayjstSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged

i cant wait to see more of their chemistry and secret meetings ROFLROFL would love to see kishore even attempting to stick up for her if someone finds out about these little meetings ROFLROFL

Even i am waiting.....Kala ne bola na...mere agle sandesh ke liye taiyyar rehna...leh Chasker toh abhi se lattoo hogaya....ROFLROFL...
Arey nahi...Kishore wud be happy to know that Kala is finally out of his way...abb woh apni dostana gang pe concentrate kar sakta hai...aaramse....ROFL

rayjstHumaG

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@All: Episode was ok. The first Tasha scene was nicely picturized. First Dutta told Madhu that he never asked for breakfast but later went and sat at the table waiting for Naku to serve and when she did serve he acted all bratty...turning his face and all. I half expected Naku to hold his chin and make him drink milk there. ROFL
Surprisingly the Kala Suds scenes were not bad...maybe becuz Kala wasnt gloating. Plus there was no Kala-Naku. Btw I think Kala should beware of Chaskar...he isnt as stupid as she thinks he is.
What more...Dutta badly wanted to take Naku to the mandir but he wanted HER to ask. Bechara! His face fell when Naku said she will go walking.
And the precap...as someone pointed out...the way Seema was leaning out it was surprising Dutta didnt notice her. Maybe becuz he is a woman man. Big smile As for Seema...I guess as FF put it...she was looking at her next prey.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29sub_rosaHumaGkabeeraspeakingSanely_Insane

Go to top