Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 57)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Anyway, I'm still reeling under the impact of the dreadful rumors...couldn't concentrate on the epi!Unhappy

I don't even feel up to watching the episode...this drama really isn't helping anyone.

Thanks for the live update, guys! Appreciate it.

ExactlyOuch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

Originally posted by fuzzyface

If Nakku n Seema fight over Dutta, you know he will just runs to AS screaming "mummy"ROFL or worse if Kala is there he will be like "Taayi"ROFL  but ultimately it will be Baji to the rescue saying "Just turn around and walk away" ROFL Then DuJi will Reunited ROFL. I am telling Seema is brought for DuJi not Tasha ROFL

Ok I better go now Silly

i am actually thinking that maybe they want to pair nakku and seema off together ROFLROFL because duji reuniting are on the cards ROFLROFLROFL

Seema and Nakku together ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
now that's just wrong on all level LOL

AbhiAniHumaGAnu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged

If Nakku n Seema fight over Dutta, you know he will just runs to AS screaming "mummy"ROFL or worse if Kala is there he will be like "Taayi"ROFL  but ultimately it will be Baji to the rescue saying "Just turn around and walk away" ROFL Then DuJi will Reunited ROFL. I am telling Seema is brought for DuJi not Tasha ROFL

Ok I better go now Silly

i am actually thinking that maybe they want to pair nakku and seema off together ROFLROFL because duji reuniting are on the cards ROFLROFLROFL

Seema and Nakku together ROFL
now that's just wrong on all level LOL

they have a massive thing in common dutta and hisa anger ROFLROFLROFL maybe these next few scenes are meant to give us a taster of what the future of LTL will have ROFLROFLROFL

AbhiAnifuzzyfaceAnu-Reddy

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Anyway, I'm still reeling under the impact of the dreadful rumors...couldn't concentrate on the epi!Unhappy

I don't even feel up to watching the episode...this drama really isn't helping anyone.

Thanks for the live update, guys! Appreciate it.

Awww dun be sad make believe, I am sure your favorite guy isn't going anywhere. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniHumaGAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hmm....What do I write about the epi. The Tasha scene was cute...I cannot take Kala's nonsense anymore...Add Suds to this and it is almost unbearable! The last scene..it was so obvious from Dutta's face that he wanted to take her to the temple and was disappointed when Nakku said she will go by walkLOL Seema is funny, the way she was leaning out to see Dutta! I don't know why, I feel I am going to laugh through her scenes!

I need to get back to my LTL mood..These rumors are spoiling my mood and I am not enjoying the epi as I used to before! I hate these people who are doing this to our wonderful show and to us viewers!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaHumaGkabeeraspeakingAnu-ReddykhushixMrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
crystal ignore the rumours seriosuly i have already forgotten about that MR isnt going anywhere anytime soon. some people get bored and do this. the tasha scene today was heavenly Day Dreaming i want siggys and avis of this please Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and remember all is well all is well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnifuzzyfaceAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

crystal ignore the rumours seriosuly i have already forgotten about that MR isnt going anywhere anytime soon. some people get bored and do this. the tasha scene today was heavenly Day Dreaming i want siggys and avis of this please Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and remember all is well all is well

HumaG!Hug You are a darling!

I am seeing that our sources confirmed that Mishal is not going anywhere, but it is just that all this tamasha is leaving a bad taste on the show. That too when a very important track is going on! When I saw Dutta on screen today, all I can think of is poor guy he is acting so well and these ppl are spreading rumors that they are going to fire him! Angry

The Tasha scene, I am going to rewatch it when my head gets cleared today! And yes...All is well!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnifuzzyfaceAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged

watch the first part it will cheer you up! MR isnt going anyweher im sure they said the same thing about iccha in uttaran and shes still there shedding away her glycerine tears Big smile

Huma, I think things will get sorted eventually...it's just that after hearing and reading through so much, it does tend to dampen the mood consciously or unconsciously and reflects on your mind while watching the show, no matter how much you try to focus on the on-screen stuff. Which is why it's such a pity...in the name of garnering publicity, they're actually taking away from the work of the team and peace of mind of the viewers. 

Waise toh Kala and Chaskar can cheer me up too and I'm sure they will LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnifuzzyfaceAnu-Reddykhushix

Go to top