Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 32)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@ ALL

I am thinking why is seema track introduced then?

Nakusha did not apologize to him for what she did but if seema apologized........is Dutta going to treat her the lesser culprit......don't know......clear me guys.....why is she needed now.......when he trust her love n character

Tell me friends.....Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

@ ALL

Nakusha did not apologize to him for what she did but if seema apologized........is Dutta going to treat her the lesser culprit......don't know......clear me guys.....why is she needed now.......when he trust her love n character

The Seema track has been introduced cuz Dutta needs to put that past to rest.....it will help him in realizing that his love for Nakku is bigger than this "dhoka" that he is clinging on to with regards to her.....it will put things in perspective for him.....this isn't about Dutta getting "swayed" by Seema's apologies or whatever....but Seema is a huge part of his past and only by tackling it full on will he be able to get over the prejudices that all started with Seema betraying him.

And more than anything....Seema is needed for DRAMA.....TongueLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 20 December 2010 at 10:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedSanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingAyeChavanniAnu-ReddykhushixMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

@ ALL

Here is my take on this: Dutta needs to speak up now, that he really and truly loves Naku, over anybody else. He needs to reinforce that to himself, that he never really loved Seema, it was just an infatuation. Additionally, Naku, who has always "proven" her love for Dutta, in many ways, emotional and physical, when someone else comes in to stake her claim on Dutta, he is the one that needs to step and say, that NO - Naku is the only one for me, and nobody else comes in the way, not Seema, not Kala - Nobody.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedAyeChavanniAnu-ReddykabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged

just finished watching..

AS is soo selfish!! Angry she didnt even tell Dutta that she told Naku to hide the truth till wedding!!Censored and Baji & Madhu..why spying on DN!? no manners! Angry

and Dutta oh Dutta! such a stubborn kid u are *pulls cheeks* LOL you know Naku had her reasons for hiding her truth (in the basti).. but wait till u actually see it with ur own eyes.. u will be roaring! LOL

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyincandescencekabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oooh you noticed that too! Aashka was sooooooooooo good in this scene....those tears in her eyes yet still defiant in a sense....defiant even in her defeat....the way she jodoed haath in front of Bappa in the endLOLLOL.....I guess that's the whole point of the contrast....MV/Nakku is this delicate si doll in front of her and that makes Kala even more incredulous about how this chit of a girl manages to defeat her so many timesLOLLOL....yep dialogues were good....especially liked the one about her telling Kala ki 'haar se tumhaare muh ka swaad kharaab ho gaya hoga....prasad khaa lo, achha ho jaayega"LOL

@red: I totally thought she was going to target the ladoo at Bappa and throw it at him, but then even Kala is not that far gone yet LOL BTW, if someone can translate, what does 'ahankaar' mean? 

Anyways loved that he spoke out about his biggest hurt cuz it's a very valid point....no matter how the events unfolded from Nakku's side....it's understandable from his side to view it as her not trusting him enough....so that hurts....but this was a major turning point, no doubt....the gradual way in which they've shown this situation evolving is truly very well doneClap

@red: Word. It's a milestone in and of itself that Dutta verbalized so many things. And to top that, these days any scenes in which he is sober are like a treat LOL

Originally posted by kshreya2002

True! Thats why I liked what AS said...she should have said a few of those things while he was growing up. And not just him but her other kids too. All of them are brats.

Absolutely agree with you on that...like Anu(Reddy) and rayjst even said once, AS is the ultimate source of all the falooda happening in PN LOL If she had been a more stable and active mother, not just a guardian, the kids would all have turned out at least one bit better, especially the girls. And I don't mind her saying any of this to Dutta either because c'mon, he gets to hear someone give him a reality check and actually challenge him once in a blue moon, and even that either through Nakku or Baaji...it's important for him to hear these things, for someone else to put them in his ears for lasting impact. 

Edit:

Anyone worrying about the Seema track...please, stop! LOL She hasn't even shown her face in the show yet, we don't even know under what circumstances it'll be, for what purpose, so let's not get ahead of ourselves in trying to encompass everything about that track just now...don't be so caught up in the future that you don't get to savour the present, because isn't it about the journey and not the destination?

Edited by make-believe - 20 December 2010 at 10:34am

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAyeChavanniAnu-ReddyincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

just finished watching..

AS is soo selfish!! Angry she didnt even tell Dutta that she told Naku to hide the truth till wedding!!Censored and Baji & Madhu..why spying on DN!? no manners! Angry Madhu is turning Baaji into herselfConfusedLOLLOL....they're supposed to be giggly "cupids" naaErmmLOL

and Dutta oh Dutta! such a stubborn kid u are *pulls cheeks* LOL you know Naku had her reasons for hiding her truth (in the basti).. but wait till u actually see it with ur own eyes.. u will be roaring! LOLhaha I'd loveeeeeeeee to see that dayLOLLOL....he still hasn't realized the extent to which Nakku had to bear men leching after her....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-ReddyincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

@red: I totally thought she was going to target the ladoo at Bappa and throw it at him, but then even Kala is not that far gone yet LOL BTW, if someone can translate, what does 'ahankaar' mean? 

Ahankaar means ego....self-pride....excessive/overconfidence filled self-prideLOL I think.

I also thought Kala will throw the Laddoo at Bappa....but no, she chose to plop it down and then do a sarcastic "namaste" instead as if saying, "Ok you win in this round, Bappa....next one's mine"LOL In your dreams, KalaROFL

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedincandescencekabeeraspeakingAnu-ReddykhushixMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by khushix

he still hasn't realized the extent to which Nakku had to bear men leching after her....

Maybe he will understand it better when Seema starts throwing herself over himROFL....

I somehow picture Dutta meeting Seema after all these years like this, He will blink twice, rub his eyes nd look again to make sure that he isn't dreaming, stand shocked for some time, raise his hand nd point his index finger in her direction nd say "Dhoka" some 5-6 times, run nd hide behind Naku crying "Mommy, Dhoka...................."LOLLOL (don't throw chappals, pls...)

Edited by rayjst - 20 December 2010 at 10:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliAbhiAnimussy.jamshed-bharti-Anu-ReddyMrsKhanAreYaar

Go to top