Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 30)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Wait.....are you guys saying that Dutta will hide who Seema is from Nakku?? LOLLLL I don't think so.....no ways.....he will deffo not hide anything from Nakku....I don't see that happening. Nakku will find out soon enough and then will just have to cross swords with another woman over Dutta....but the fight will be even dirtier with Seema I feel....

Umm...u mean Kala style. The KN scenes are already yawn inducing. If they want to have mangalsutra vs pehla pyaar fights I hope they are writing the scenes better.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceincandescenceAnu-ReddykhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Yeah...the last scene did show that he has come to terms with her love...and it's believable. She risked her life saving his..and then she's always there for him...feeding him...tolerating him....and all those FB he keeps on getting....I'm glad they showed some groW*H wrt his feelings for her. Yes very true.....subconsciously they've shown his mind evolving with all the flashbacks they've shown us since a while now....gradually changing from just angry, negative, hurt ones to more positive ones....recalling all she's done for him....Jagtap's words....so he's come to terms with the fact that her love is true....it's the rest he still can't get over.....which makes sense based on his character traits.

@bold...LOL..arey Nakku ke haath se banaye hoe khane ka aik bite hi Dutta ke liye kafi hota hai...don't you know? Woh thappar nahin dekha...kitna jaandaar tha...LOL  LMFAO....gadha only needs one bite from Nakku's hands and that sustains him for days on end, haan?? Kya magical powers hain Nakku ke haath se khaane meinROFL

About the precap...Honestly, Baji becomes soooo irritating when he's with Madhu dearest...Yaar *sigh* don't remind me....I'm trying to not think of that part of the precap....this is what I had hoped they won't turn Baaji into but that's what they are doing Ouch

Edited by nureat01 - 20 December 2010 at 10:07am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceAnu-ReddyAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
mangalsutra v/s pehla pyaar? I don't think they'll take that route! Rather, there's a possibility of Naku leaving Dutta so that he he can be with anyone he wants! Not sure how that'll turn out thoughErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-bharti-Anu-Reddy

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Wait.....are you guys saying that Dutta will hide who Seema is from Nakku?? LOLLLL I don't think so.....no ways.....he will deffo not hide anything from Nakku....I don't see that happening. Nakku will find out soon enough and then will just have to cross swords with another woman over Dutta....but the fight will be even dirtier with Seema I feel....

Yeah I dun think so too but he might run behind Nakku to hide  LOL . Seema seems like one of those man eaters LOL Run Dutta Run!Tongue

I totally see Nakku as full on Jhansi Ki Rani trying to fight for Dutta's Izzat ROFL

And here we thought Dutta was the knight in the shining Scorpio.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnifuzzyfaceAnu-Reddy

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Yeah I dun think so too but he might run behind Nakku to hide  LOL . Seema seems like one of those man eaters LOL Run Dutta Run!Tongue

I totally see Nakku as full on Jhansi Ki Rani trying to fight for Dutta's Izzat ROFL

LMAO no doubt about it! Nakku will deffo be the one saving Dutta's izzat from SeemaROFL He will expect his sherni to rescue him from the clutches of that evil witchROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnifuzzyfaceAnu-ReddykhushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

mangalsutra v/s pehla pyaar? I don't think they'll take that route! Rather, there's a possibility of Naku leaving Dutta so that he he can be with anyone he wants! Not sure how that'll turn out thoughErmm

What? And you are trying to say Naku would leave him at the mercy of that man-eater? No ways!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyface

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Ksh: LOL yes KN scenes are quite typical after a point but they seem to add these typical daily soap elements in LTL...kya kar sakte hain.....so that is why I won't be surprised to see filmy Nakku v/s Seema bhaashangiri scenes soon....although I feel those won't match up to the KN ones....cuz Aashka is damn good as Kala.....Seema can't even act much *shrugs*

@Rosa: LOL I don't think that's going to happen....Nakku will fight for Dutta as her husband...waise bhi she knows that he doesn't love Seema....I don't see her doubting his love for herself. Dutta himself will have to come to get over the dhoka stuff in the midst of all this drama I guess.

Edited by nureat01 - 20 December 2010 at 10:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceAnu-ReddykhushixMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@ I am thinking why is seema track introduced then?

Nakusha did not apologize to him for what she did but if seema apologized........is Dutta going to treat her the lesser culprit......don't know......clear me guys.....why is she needed now.......when he trust her love n character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top