Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 28)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64592

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by -Roopa-



Last part was very good.. after many days an open talk of dutta with AS..in fact the whole episode was good..

dutta made very clear his thoughts.. that nakku was leaving in PN for 8 months.. why she didn't tell the truth before..of whom she was afraid of in his house..  though she might have been afraid of his dislike towards the beauty, she could have told him at least before marriage..

it was good to see AS very strongly supporting  nakku today..  she just said it aloud what all of us were feeling.. that dutta always calls for nakku when he is drunk but again goes back to his anger mood when he is normal.. so that shows that when he is drunk it is his heart which is telling him the truth and to always listen to his heart..
she said not to compare nakku with seema or supriya.. but what nakku has suffered or what she has been suffering now.. anybody else would have left the house and gone..
lot of confessions by dutta today..Smile  he told that he never suspects nakku's love or her character but one thing he can't forget is the dhoka where nakku lied to him..


wonderful dialogues and good acting by everybody.. Smile





@ bold

Exactly! AS Took Nakusha's side in every way .. only if she would have told him abt Her stopping Nakusha by telling truth before their wedding i would be more pleased.. but anyways . even if she would have done .. Dutta is not GOING to Admit  or accept  Nakusha anyways... 

Atleast her efforts gets him To speak up .. Which was a pleasant surprise.. Smile   




Agree!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-Anu-Reddy

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100820

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Oh and I agree.....keeping the basic two-faced selfishness of AS aside for a second, her dialogues were indeed sensible today.....especially the one about not comparing Nakku to Seema/Sups and how she has tolerated a lot and if it was any other girl, she would have left long ago.

But she loses all the brownie points scored in that bit for later on keeping selfishly mum when Dutta asks ki Nakku ko kiska tha darr that she didn't tell him.....Cat got your tongue then, AS?? Selfish cowardly womanDead


Edited by nureat01 - 20 December 2010 at 9:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnifuzzyfaceSanely_InsaneAyeChavanniAnu-ReddyincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64592

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Eagerly waiting for Anu to update, especially her take on ASLOLLOL......................

Btw, nyone know what AS's real name is??? (not the name of the actress playing her)
 
PS: A very impt thing got clarified todayGeek, how much time has passed in LTL universe since Naku entered PN, 8 months.....
 
I wonder if Tasha will celebrate their pehli baar milne ki anniversary. LOL!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Joined: 24 July 2010
Posts: 802

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by rayjst

Eagerly waiting for Anu to update, especially her take on ASLOLLOL......................

Btw, nyone know what AS's real name is??? (not the name of the actress playing her)
 
PS: A very impt thing got clarified todayGeek, how much time has passed in LTL universe since Naku entered PN, 8 months.....
 
I wonder if Tasha will celebrate their pehli baar milne ki anniversary. LOL!
 
 
They can show dat for LTL's 1 yr anniversary, Chief Guest should be MoreyLOL......


Edited by rayjst - 20 December 2010 at 9:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*Anu-ReddyMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64592

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The last scene was quite a turning point after many months.....I was surprised to see Dutta say that he doesn't question her love....cuz he did seem to have lost faith in her love among other things in general after the FR as he did say many times.....I guess it can then be concluded that now the layers of anger and bitterness are fading away slowly and the actual truth is coming forward.....his hurt over her not telling HIM for so long is what he can't get over....the HURT is bigger than anything else and what he can't reconcile with as of now....but he's mellowing....it's becoming more and more obvious.....first the way he kept the picture....this is a big step forward from a month back when he wasn't willing to stand ANY picture of her....dark or fair....LOL.....

And then the precap....looks like he finally agrees to have breakfast...lol...please eat more than one bite atleast, Dutta....you need the nutrition :P

And hmm predictably Madhu-Baaji have been turned into giggly cupids peeping at DN.....how qweeeetSleepy
 
LOL! I wonder if they planned it that way that Naku HAD to serve Dutta in a house full of servants.
 
@In red: True! What I liked in LTL is the gradual mellowing down of his anger from its peaks. Now if only he stopped getting sloshed everyday.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosaAnu-ReddyAreYaar

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Joined: 17 August 2009
Posts: 9170

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh and I agree.....keeping the basic two-faced selfishness of AS aside for a second, her dialogues were indeed sensible today.....especially the one about not comparing Nakku to Seema/Sups and how she has tolerated a lot and if it was any other girl, she would have left long ago.

But she loses all the brownie points scored in that bit for later on keeping selfishly mum when Dutta asks ki Nakku ko kiska darr that she didn't tell him.....Cat got your tongue then, AS?? Selfish cowardly womanDead


Of course she is I mean she wldn't want Dutta to carry grudges against her now wld she or push her around or slap her in public or call her dhoka dhoka dhoka Dead
I guess this is where the Evil Trio gets it fromTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-ReddyincandescencekhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Joined: 24 July 2010
Posts: 802

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The last scene was quite a turning point after many months.....I was surprised to see Dutta say that he doesn't question her love....cuz he did seem to have lost faith in her love among other things in general after the FR as he did say many times.....I guess it can then be concluded that now the layers of anger and bitterness are fading away slowly and the actual truth is coming forward.....his hurt over her not telling HIM for so long is what he can't get over....the HURT is bigger than anything else and what he can't reconcile with as of now....but he's mellowing....it's becoming more and more obvious.....first the way he kept the picture....this is a big step forward from a month back when he wasn't willing to stand ANY picture of her....dark or fair....LOL.....

And then the precap....looks like he finally agrees to have breakfast...lol...please eat more than one bite atleast, Dutta....you need the nutrition :P

And hmm predictably Madhu-Baaji have been turned into giggly cupids peeping at DN.....how qweeeetSleepy
 
The dude seriously thinks the whole world revoles around him, guilty pleasure, but I wish Seema would order him around a bit like she used toLOLLOL.... It is said that even after many years if you put the same ppl together, most probably the same dynamics will develop as before, ha so maybe........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*fuzzyfaceAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64592

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Ksh...I hope you don't mean that D needs to give dhoka to NShocked....and that is where Seema comes inDeadDisapprove

Anyway, I'm relieved that the Suresh sequence wasn't turned on its head tonight! I would have liked a TaSha scene, rather than the long-drawn Kala-Naku one! The AS-Dutta convo I liked...Dutta was talking sense wrt his grievances towards Naku, and AS too was doing what was long overdue on her part!
 
 
I did think of Seema...from another post:
 
Whatever justification Naku has...she doesnt have a satisfactory justification for hiding her truth from him for so long. Yes we know she did it for her mother and his mother but even if Dutta knows that(if he doesnt know it already) he will she not be convinced that she did the right thing. He would still say that she should know him and his love better and had faith in him.
 
So maybe he will have to give some kind of 'dhoka' like Naku...ie tell white lies/be economical with the truth to realize that at times the line between right and wrong blurs and thats what happened in Naku's case. Maybe here Seema has a role to play?

I understand your POV! But wouldn't it be very uncharacteristic of Dutta to establish any sort of connection with Seema now? He is a one woman man and he loves Naku to bits....he is married to her! I find it hard to believe that he could think of any other woman! More so Seema! Just think about it, he is unable to forgive Naku in spite of being very much in love with her, in spite of knowing and believing in her feelings for him.....then how the hell he would forgive Seema! And despite Naku's faults, I think she is still the more giving and persevering and devoted one of the two! She has forgiven enough of Dutta's mistakes....so why can't Dutta do the same? I'll be VERY sad and disappointed if Dutta hurts her because of this SeemaDead 
 
I dont mean he cheats on her or anything. Maybe he realizes Naku is becoming friends with Seema but isnt able to tell her who she is. Nothing more than that. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: NiharikaMishra   Replies: 1193   Views: 86409

NiharikaMishra 1193 86409 13 July 2011 at 10:29am by -Carrie-
All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 308   Views: 21753

Dew-drop 308 21753 17 December 2010 at 8:13am by Goodd
LTL Chit Chat Corner#1>>New Thread Link Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 1199   Views: 31926

iwantitall 1199 31926 12 September 2010 at 3:01am by alphy_natan
LTL Daily Epi Discussion Thread #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: minuu   Replies: 1164   Views: 48239

minuu 1164 48239 01 September 2010 at 2:21pm by zeekaytg
*ROMENTIC & CUTE SCENES THREAD*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Pari_Angle   Replies: 96   Views: 20196

Pari_Angle 96 20196 30 July 2010 at 1:12am by .Ashleydevlin.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index