Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 27)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

And he kept holding it even later when AS came to his room...tried to hide it from her. Only when he realized he has been caught he threw(kept) the photo on the table.

when will he keep the photo of fair nakku? LOL

in fact dutta  was very open with his feelings today.. getting better everyday..
when seema makes an entry i feel dutta would have come out of his confusions.. and would have become more clear of his feelings ..seema will only make them stronger and make him confess it aloud to nakku.. just as suresh made dutta openly confess  nakku as his wife..
that is why we always demand for the negative characters in LTL..LOL they are good for TaSha..

Roopa: Dutta is Devdas after kali Naku...no wonder he couldnt let go of her photo.

@Zuby: I said ok epi as I was bored of the Kala-Naku scene...they must write them better or not have them at all.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosa-Carrie-fuzzyfaceAnu-Reddy

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

After watching today's epi, I feel all Dutta expects from Nakku is a ' I am sorry I did not trust you enough to tell you the truth' . 

Even the other day when he was burning her photos, he says that she never accepts her fault and never says sorry...

When Dutta felt that he was wrong in torturing Nakku for the Sup's issue, he apologized in front of the whole PN wasis...He might not be expecting such an apology from her, but a private conversation where she explains her part..

But yeah...Dutta ...if you are expecting that, you should atleast let her to talk and not snap at her everytime she opens her mouth to explainD'oh

Not sure if a sorry will help...at the root of his anger is his hurt that Naku hadnt trusted him enough to tell him her secret...not as a friend and neither as a husband. And he prolly doesnt let her talk as he knows she will manage to calm him and he doenst want to calm down.  

Edited by kshreya2002 - 20 December 2010 at 9:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceSanely_InsaneAnu-Reddykabeeraspeakingkhushix

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Eagerly waiting for Anu to update, especially her take on ASLOLLOL......................

Btw, nyone know what AS's real name is??? (not the name of the actress playing her)

PS: A very impt thing got clarified todayGeek, how much time has passed in LTL universe since Naku entered PN, 8 months.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnifuzzyfaceAnu-ReddykabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Soooo no comments on Madhu-Baji spying on DN together *ahem* in the precap? You always have something to say about a scene with Baji in it Tongue

I'm yet to watch the episode...dheeraj rakho, agar Madhu ki kismat mein meri taraf se chappal-attack likha hai toh zaroor aayega LOL

Originally posted by rayjst

Btw, nyone know what AS's real name is??? (not the name of the actress playing her)

Shakuntala Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnifuzzyfaceAnu-Reddyincandescencekhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
The last scene was quite a turning point after many months.....I was surprised to see Dutta say that he doesn't question her love....cuz he did seem to have lost faith in her love among other things in general after the FR as he did say many times.....I guess it can then be concluded that now the layers of anger and bitterness are fading away slowly and the actual truth is coming forward.....his hurt over her not telling HIM for so long is what he can't get over....the HURT is bigger than anything else and what he can't reconcile with as of now....but he's mellowing....it's becoming more and more obvious.....first the way he kept the picture....this is a big step forward from a month back when he wasn't willing to stand ANY picture of her....dark or fair....LOL.....

And then the precap....looks like he finally agrees to have breakfast...lol...please eat more than one bite atleast, Dutta....you need the nutrition :P

And hmm predictably Madhu-Baaji have been turned into giggly cupids peeping at DN.....how qweeeetSleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceAnu-ReddySanely_InsaneAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by incandescence

Soooo no comments on Madhu-Baji spying on DN together *ahem* in the precap? You always have something to say about a scene with Baji in it Tongue

I'm yet to watch the episode...dheeraj rakho, agar Madhu ki kismat mein meri taraf se chappal-attack likha hai toh zaroor aayega LOL

Originally posted by rayjst

Shakuntala Tongue

O_o seriously????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Ksh...I hope you don't mean that D needs to give dhoka to NShocked....and that is where Seema comes inDeadDisapprove

Anyway, I'm relieved that the Suresh sequence wasn't turned on its head tonight! I would have liked a TaSha scene, rather than the long-drawn Kala-Naku one! The AS-Dutta convo I liked...Dutta was talking sense wrt his grievances towards Naku, and AS too was doing what was long overdue on her part!

I did think of Seema...from another post:

Whatever justification Naku has...she doesnt have a satisfactory justification for hiding her truth from him for so long. Yes we know she did it for her mother and his mother but even if Dutta knows that(if he doesnt know it already) he will she not be convinced that she did the right thing. He would still say that she should know him and his love better and had faith in him.

So maybe he will have to give some kind of 'dhoka' like Naku...ie tell white lies/be economical with the truth to realize that at times the line between right and wrong blurs and thats what happened in Naku's case. Maybe here Seema has a role to play?

I understand your POV! But wouldn't it be very uncharacteristic of Dutta to establish any sort of connection with Seema now? He is a one woman man and he loves Naku to bits....he is married to her! I find it hard to believe that he could think of any other woman! More so Seema! Just think about it, he is unable to forgive Naku in spite of being very much in love with her, in spite of knowing and believing in her feelings for him.....then how the hell he would forgive Seema! And despite Naku's faults, I think she is still the more giving and persevering and devoted one of the two! She has forgiven enough of Dutta's mistakes....so why can't Dutta do the same? I'll be VERY sad and disappointed if Dutta hurts her because of this SeemaDead 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie--bharti-Anu-Reddy

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by skavitha08

For the first time i must say i loved AS......wow she said all that i wanted to say to dutta n dutta was like oh shit she knows...LOL

then the way he gulped in wen AS said don compare nakku with the two zombie's in ur life...he was wat do i say now.......LOL

n then AS said my heart ...agar koi aur hoti tho kabki tujhe chod ke chali jaathi....Approve

dutta was listing out things that wen nakku had chance she cud have said i i was able to justify nakku in all those places except for one wen he said that shaadi ki raat  and he said she din trust me with this...this time it was me n AS 's turn to shut up....

by the way wats with the cvs first they gave us an oh so senti n awesome scene of dutta n madhu n now an equally fantastic one with AS n dutta....oh my love for this dutta trying real hard to hide feelings for nakku is at its peak...i love u muaaaahhhhh 

btw THANKS SO MUCH CVs .....really loved it n loved itHug

Shocked Now that is pouring salt to his wounds!! Would a mother say that to their child? ConfusedLOL

y not wen a son can call his mother a traiter so can she....

but its nothing to do with wat i jus said ......its really important to let dutta know that nakku has had enough......that too she has not been given a chance to explain either......
if no one the house makes him realise this i can take it but a mother watching his kid committing such a big mistake n not saying anything wud be too much so i really appreciate this scene n this attempt by AS....
n u know wat after committing so many mistakes this was needed to redeem herself

I agree...Dutta needs some tough talking. Wish AS had done some of it all these years. Then her kids wouldnt such brats.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni*dewdrop~pearl*-bharti-fuzzyfaceAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

Go to top