Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 26)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

And he kept holding it even later when AS came to his room...tried to hide it from her. Only when he realized he has been caught he threw(kept) the photo on the table.

when will he keep the photo of fair nakku? LOL

in fact dutta  was very open with his feelings today.. getting better everyday..
when seema makes an entry i feel dutta would have come out of his confusions.. and would have become more clear of his feelings ..seema will only make them stronger and make him confess it aloud to nakku.. just as suresh made dutta openly confess  nakku as his wife..
that is why we always demand for the negative characters in LTL..LOL they are good for TaSha..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliCrystal29AbhiAnifuzzyface-Carrie-incandescenceAnu-ReddykhushixMrsKhan

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@All: Decent epi! Wish Dutta would have explicitly told(or shown thinking) that he that he trusts Naku too much to believe that Suresh guy. The Kala-Naku scene like all KN scenes was a big yawn except that last tear that fell off Kala's eye. I didnt expect that!
But the highlight of the epi was defo the Dutta-AS scene...this time Dutta clearly told what he is thinking while sober(?). But more importantly AS behaved like a normal mother who corrects her child when he is taking the wrong direction. But Dutta is too stubborn...I guess he needs a jhatka. I wonder if he needs to give 'dhoka'?
Decent Episode? That's the biggest understatement of the year,Shreya!Big smileBig smileBig smile My feet are a few inches off the ground.Dutta Shriram Patil! You make my dil go......hmmm......hmmm....hmmmm!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Awesome DSP! Even awesome unki Mataji!ClapClapClap I knew only one question will haunt him.Why did she not trust him enough to show him her own face? What was lacking in his love? He proved me right yet again!All this Infidelity, etc etc they are beyond that. For him it was always Nakusha & himself & no other in between. All weekend was spent in trepidation.Mishal provided some releif thru his RPJK.What a superb end of an otherwise horrible monday!Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAniChaudhrytmsub_rosaAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by incandescence

LOL.....I think those scenes were supposed to be private...they were a bit intimate too in a way...ummm...Confused LOL

Hopefully she only heard about those rendezvous then and didn't actually witness them LOL

I still want to see kismat ka maara Suresh and what happens to him LOL Maybe Suds will udao-fy him now because he might be a threat to them...more don-Suds to behold LOL

Naa...most probably he'll escape or Suds will help him run away or something. I think he will be like  a solid prove for Nakku when she'll do her parda-faashing of Kala...LOL

Soooo no comments on Madhu-Baji spying on DN together *ahem* in the precap? You always have something to say about a scene with Baji in it Tongue

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceAnu-ReddykabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Ksh...I hope you don't mean that D needs to give dhoka to NShocked....and that is where Seema comes inDeadDisapprove

Anyway, I'm relieved that the Suresh sequence wasn't turned on its head tonight! I would have liked a TaSha scene, rather than the long-drawn Kala-Naku one! The AS-Dutta convo I liked...Dutta was talking sense wrt his grievances towards Naku, and AS too was doing what was long overdue on her part!

I did think of Seema...from another post:

Whatever justification Naku has...she doesnt have a satisfactory justification for hiding her truth from him for so long. Yes we know she did it for her mother and his mother but even if Dutta knows that(if he doesnt know it already) he will she not be convinced that she did the right thing. He would still say that she should know him and his love better and had faith in him.

So maybe he will have to give some kind of 'dhoka' like Naku...ie tell white lies/be economical with the truth to realize that at times the line between right and wrong blurs and thats what happened in Naku's case. Maybe here Seema has a role to play?

AbhiAniChaudhrytmsub_rosafuzzyface-Carrie-Anu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
The episode was gud...
the first part was amazing....Loved the way he tares the pic and puts Nakku's photo into his pocket...Dutta always amuses me..LOL.gud to hear the word DSP ki patni from his mouth....

Kala-Nakku scene was boring though...i wud hav loved it if she slapped him..lol.....

Dutta - AS scene turned out to be gr8....AS defending Nakku and talking some sense was a shocker.....as she always swings like a pendulum depending upon the situation....but it was nice to see her defending Nakku and shutting up Dutta by telling her not to complare Nakku with the other girls in his life...

Dutta made it clear that he doesn'ot doubt NAkku..her love and her character..the only thing that is disturbing to him is the fact she hid him till the night of marriage...

Though i wud have wished to see AS saying that it was her who stopped Nakku from telling the truth....
But anyways maybe something even more better is in store for us...
Precap was gr8 as well...
But i would still love to see what happened with that Suresh.....though...lol....
Now i am waiting for Seema' entry......and i am very positive about this track....Smile

AbhiAniChaudhrytmfuzzyface-Carrie-Anu-Reddypyar-ishkMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
After watching today's epi, I feel all Dutta expects from Nakku is a ' I am sorry I did not trust you enough to tell you the truth' . 

Even the other day when he was burning her photos, he says that she never accepts her fault and never says sorry...

When Dutta felt that he was wrong in torturing Nakku for the Sup's issue, he apologized in front of the whole PN wasis...He might not be expecting such an apology from her, but a private conversation where she explains her part..

But yeah...Dutta ...if you are expecting that, you should atleast let her to talk and not snap at her everytime she opens her mouth to explainD'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniChaudhrytmsub_rosa-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the live update Shabz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top