Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

mangalsutra v/s pehla pyaar? I don't think they'll take that route! Rather, there's a possibility of Naku leaving Dutta so that he he can be with anyone he wants! Not sure how that'll turn out thoughπŸ€”

What? And you are trying to say Naku would leave him at the mercy of that man-eater? No ways!
@Ksh: LOL yes KN scenes are quite typical after a point but they seem to add these typical daily soap elements in LTL...kya kar sakte hain.....so that is why I won't be surprised to see filmy Nakku v/s Seema bhaashangiri scenes soon....although I feel those won't match up to the KN ones....cuz Aashka is damn good as Kala.....Seema can't even act much *shrugs*

@Rosa: LOL I don't think that's going to happen....Nakku will fight for Dutta as her husband...waise bhi she knows that he doesn't love Seema....I don't see her doubting his love for herself. Dutta himself will have to come to get over the dhoka stuff in the midst of all this drama I guess.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
@ I am thinking why is seema track introduced then?

Nakusha did not apologize to him for what she did but if seema apologized........is Dutta going to treat her the lesser culprit......don't know......clear me guys.....why is she needed now.......when he trust her love n character
Originally posted by crystal_29

Even the other day when he was burning her photos, he says that she never accepts her fault and never says sorry...

Ah, what an excellent scene that was!

Just watching the episode right now...all I can say is that bewde Dutta ka koi bharosa nahi hai, he really is unpredictable to the max πŸ˜† Aai Saheb's reaction to the slap was hilarious πŸ˜† Loved the shot of Dutta pointing his gun at Suresh (haha, Anu πŸ˜†)...and Baaji's proud face!  The way Suds stopped Suresh should seriously send some alarm bells ringing in Baaji's head re: his shifty attitude and intentions. 

AG is a beautiful woman...the tears in her eyes and the disbelief on her face were both so well done. I appreciate Nakku trying to scare Kala by raising her hand but the effect is rather comical because of how delicate MV is πŸ˜† Liked the dialogue about baasti-waali Nakku. 

The last scene just shows what a huge brrrrrraaaat Dutta is πŸ˜† The way AS had to sit him down and he was acting like it was such a chore, the way he had his face turned away from her, the way he replied to her πŸ˜† So, so, so much like a kid. Much needed scene, loved the way Dutta articulated himself and the most beautiful bit of it was him laying out what really is plaguing his mind...almost as if he's feeling disappointed in himself that he couldn't be trustworthy enough for Nakku to believe in sooner. Dutta deserves a :hug: just for saying that out loud. Now that he has identified to himself and acknowledged what the problem is, hopefully time itself and routine interaction with Nakku will ease the knots between them.

Wonder if Baaji/Madhu put super-glue on that chair on purpose πŸ˜† All in all, good episode, the last scene is worth watching over many a times...looking forward to tomorrow!
I really do think, its time for Dutta only to do the talking about his love for Naku. That is what this Seema track is for. For Dutta to come out in the open about his feelings for his Wife now.
Naku has proven enough number of times that she loves Dutta, so when another person stakes her claim on Dutta, its Dutta who has to choose right? And I am very confident he will choose Naku, and put everyone include the ET in their place.
In fact I am hoping for some awesome romance between Tasha, so that Seema and the ET get the green eyed monster eating them up :)
@Anu: LTL does have these soapy elements...but somehow when they have them the show falls flat vs some other err soapy soaps. LTL does better when the writers take an unconventional approach...for instance the brooding and thinking of the characters is a lot more interesting than the Kala-Naku scenes. But yes I guess I need to gear up for Seema vs Naku scenes. Like Kala Seema too carries no weigh with Dutta but she will try to 'lagao aag' between them...though I fail to understand how she will do it? Maybe Kala and she team up. πŸ₯±
@shreya Dutta only knows how to deal with the likes of Anna, Morey and now Chaskar Bhai. He doesn't know how to deal with girls, I mean I dun blame him coz looks who he has for sisters. Actually my bro is like that too, he is the only boy and there are five girls. My bro is biggest gadha of all when it comes to girls.
I am sure Dutta will come running to Nakku or AS screaming  "save me"
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
@Ksh and Anu....I hope not! But, this is another typical soap-scenario...I'm weighing them all out one by oneπŸ˜† As I still don't see anything meaningful coming out of the Seema-track!
@FF: I prefer Dutta running to Naku since MV is so petite. Just trying to imagine the imposing Dutta cowering behind the petite Naku. 🀣
Originally posted by make-believe

Just watching the episode right now...all I can say is that bewde Dutta ka koi bharosa nahi hai, he really is unpredictable to the max πŸ˜† Aai Saheb's reaction to the slap was hilarious πŸ˜† Loved the shot of Dutta pointing his gun at Suresh (haha, Anu πŸ˜†)...and Baaji's proud face!  The way Suds stopped Suresh should seriously send some alarm bells ringing in Baaji's head re: his shifty attitude and intentions. LMAO AS's "approving" look as he did that just had me LOLLLing full on....kya cheez hai yehπŸ˜†.....I loveddddddddd the SLAP he gave to "kismat ka maara" Suresh more than anything elseπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....and a close favorite after that is "Tune Dutta Sriram Patil ki patni ki jhooti tasweer banane ki himmat ki?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....yes bewda Dutta is unpredictable to the max....all part of the funπŸ˜†

AG is a beautiful woman...the tears in her eyes and the disbelief on her face were both so well done. I appreciate Nakku trying to scare Kala by raising her hand but the effect is rather comical because of how delicate MV is πŸ˜† Liked the dialogue about baasti-waali Nakku. Oooh you noticed that too! Aashka was sooooooooooo good in this scene....those tears in her eyes yet still defiant in a sense....defiant even in her defeat....the way she jodoed haath in front of Bappa in the endπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I guess that's the whole point of the contrast....MV/Nakku is this delicate si doll in front of her and that makes Kala even more incredulous about how this chit of a girl manages to defeat her so many timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....yep dialogues were good....especially liked the one about her telling Kala ki 'haar se tumhaare muh ka swaad kharaab ho gaya hoga....prasad khaa lo, achha ho jaayega"πŸ˜†

The last scene just shows what a huge brrrrrraaaat Dutta is πŸ˜† The way AS had to sit him down and he was acting like it was such a chore, the way he had his face turned away from her, the way he replied to her πŸ˜† So, so, so much like a kid. Much needed scene, loved the way Dutta articulated himself and the most beautiful bit of it was him laying out what really is plaguing his mind...almost as if he's feeling disappointed in himself that he couldn't be trustworthy enough for Nakku to believe in sooner. Dutta deserves a :hug: just for saying that out loud. Now that he has identified to himself and acknowledged what the problem is, hopefully time itself and routine interaction with Nakku will ease the knots between them. Word.....once again, it was the little touches that made the scene special....Dutta mellowing down for the first time to even talk this much to AS but still trying to keep a distance and being a bratπŸ˜†....the way he kept trying to hide the picture kabhi behind his back, kabhi in front of his hands and then when she points out that he's holding it, dropping it on the tableπŸ˜†.....also liked how he tried to deny that he acts with his heart when he's in a drunken state....instant denial when AS pointed that outπŸ˜†....really? He was thinking with his "dimaag" when he said "tere haath se khaata hoon tabhi pet bharta hai?" Yeah rightπŸ˜†

Anyways loved that he spoke out about his biggest hurt cuz it's a very valid point....no matter how the events unfolded from Nakku's side....it's understandable from his side to view it as her not trusting him enough....so that hurts....but this was a major turning point, no doubt....the gradual way in which they've shown this situation evolving is truly very well doneπŸ‘