Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 24)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Thanks for the update!

Originally posted by incandescence

But how the hell did AS know about DN's drunken-night adventures? Was she spying? Or did Nakku tell her?

*facepalm* 

LOL.....I think those scenes were supposed to be private...they were a bit intimate too in a way...ummm...Confused LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Dutta was so awesum in the first part!.. woohhooo! go Dutta!
in ur face Kala & Suds! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniskavitha08fuzzyfaceAnu-ReddykabeeraspeakingincandescenceMrsKhan

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by make-believe

Thanks for the update!

But how the hell did AS know about DN's drunken-night adventures? Was she spying? Or did Nakku tell her?

*facepalm* 

LOL.....I think those scenes were supposed to be private...they were a bit intimate too in a way...ummm...Confused LOL

guys its a house with ppl in it n they are family...if they ...

madhu was sent by nakku to dutta to serve him food madhu wud have known wat had happened the day b4 so no need to spy guys just the sharing of words btw the members who support nakku n want TaSha unite is sufficientLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-ReddyMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
@incand, mb: I guess Naku mustve have told Madhu/AS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddykabeeraspeakingincandescence

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Last part was very good.. after many days an open talk of dutta with AS..in fact the whole episode was good..

dutta made very clear his thoughts.. that nakku was leaving in PN for 8 months.. why she didn't tell the truth before..of whom she was afraid of in his house..  though she might have been afraid of his dislike towards the beauty, she could have told him at least before marriage..

it was good to see AS very strongly supporting  nakku today..  she just said it aloud what all of us were feeling.. that dutta always calls for nakku when he is drunk but again goes back to his anger mood when he is normal.. so that shows that when he is drunk it is his heart which is telling him the truth and to always listen to his heart..
she said not to compare nakku with seema or supriya.. but what nakku has suffered or what she has been suffering now.. anybody else would have left the house and gone..
lot of confessions by dutta today..Smile  he told that he never suspects nakku's love or her character but one thing he can't forget is the dhoka where nakku lied to him..

wonderful dialogues and good acting by everybody.. Smile

@ bold

Exactly! AS Took Nakusha's side in every way .. only if she would have told him abt Her stopping Nakusha by telling truth before their wedding i would be more pleased.. but anyways . even if she would have done .. Dutta is not GOING to Admit  or accept  Nakusha anyways... 

Atleast her efforts gets him To speak up .. Which was a pleasant surprise.. Smile   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-sub_rosaAnu-Reddy

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Hopefully she only heard about those rendezvous then and didn't actually witness them LOL

I still want to see kismat ka maara Suresh and what happens to him LOL Maybe Suds will udao-fy him now because he might be a threat to them...more don-Suds to behold LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceAnu-Reddyincandescence

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by skavitha08

For the first time i must say i loved AS......wow she said all that i wanted to say to dutta n dutta was like oh shit she knows...LOL

then the way he gulped in wen AS said don compare nakku with the two zombie's in ur life...he was wat do i say now.......LOL

n then AS said my heart ...agar koi aur hoti tho kabki tujhe chod ke chali jaathi....Approve

dutta was listing out things that wen nakku had chance she cud have said i i was able to justify nakku in all those places except for one wen he said that shaadi ki raat  and he said she din trust me with this...this time it was me n AS 's turn to shut up....

by the way wats with the cvs first they gave us an oh so senti n awesome scene of dutta n madhu n now an equally fantastic one with AS n dutta....oh my love for this dutta trying real hard to hide feelings for nakku is at its peak...i love u muaaaahhhhh 

btw THANKS SO MUCH CVs .....really loved it n loved itHug

Shocked Now that is pouring salt to his wounds!! Would a mother say that to their child? ConfusedLOL

y not wen a son can call his mother a traiter so can she....

but its nothing to do with wat i jus said ......its really important to let dutta know that nakku has had enough......that too she has not been given a chance to explain either......
if no one the house makes him realise this i can take it but a mother watching his kid committing such a big mistake n not saying anything wud be too much so i really appreciate this scene n this attempt by AS....
n u know wat after committing so many mistakes this was needed to redeem herself

I know that she is trying her best, and is supporting Naku, but I always feel she lowers Dutta's self-esteem by saying certain things like this, rather than raising it Ermm x

AbhiAniAnu-Reddyincandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Dutta was so awesum in the first part!.. woohhooo! go Dutta!
in ur face Kala & Suds! LOL

He really was! I loved the way he tore that photograph and kept N's photo in his pocket.... find it very sweet! Aur kiyaa ghumaaaa ke thappar mara hai us Suresh ko....waaah! LOL

AbhiAniAnu-Reddykhushix

Go to top