Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 146)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

they cud hav just made baaji drive.. why naku?! ConfusedLOL

anyway, DNB in the jungle! DancingLOL

Yah ... i think i have to skip the episode first time post DP track LOL! 

next weeek say !!!!!!! yuppppieeeeeeeeeee!!! back to jungleeeeeeeeeeee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedkhushix

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Princesses don't drive, they get driven LOL

Hmmm seems like Nefertiti has experienced a Christmas miracle, she learnt how to drive just like that. ROFL

Yeh ise janam ka raaz

didnt she have an affair with some servant? That servant could have been a driver....ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_Insane

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
LOL This epi was funny! Suds with the gun and leaving behind Dutta! Lol...That was hilarious...

And why did Nakku get this josh for driving?SillyDutta is just stuck in jungle...he has not been kidnapped or something for her to go rescue him! 

And Seem HAD to make an appearance in the epi! What a precap!

Only thing I am happy about is that Batasha are together now! We will get a scene with them next week...I was so scared that Seema might see him in the jungle and they would spend time alone thereDead That did not happen...so I am happy and ready to forget the epi for now!

It was ridiculous and unbelievable! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnifuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamincandescencekhushixTheRager

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Maybe it's cuz I read the live updates in a rush.....but someone please tell me what Dutta is doing in a jungle again and why exactly did Baaji-Nakku have to "rescue" him?? lol.....and ummm.....what are these three going to do in the jungle together??? Dutta is going to give grumpy cold shoulders to both of them?? Or wait......Nakku will daydream about her new best fraaaaaaaaand.....Oh SeemaDay Dreaming

Suds left him alone! CryLOLLOL he took the dead body and dutta's jeep n left dutta alone! LOL

fuzzyfaceImmaculateDreamincandescenceAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Maybe it's cuz I read the live updates in a rush.....but someone please tell me what Dutta is doing in a jungle again and why exactly did Baaji-Nakku have to "rescue" him?? lol.....and ummm.....what are these three going to do in the jungle together??? Dutta is going to give grumpy cold shoulders to both of them?? Or wait......Nakku will daydream about her new best fraaaaaaaaand.....Oh SeemaDay Dreaming

Apparently Suds jeep ke saath faraar hogaya after he came to see Dead Suresh, leaving Dutta standing alone LOL And then D probably walked around and got to some sort of jungle...this guy has such bad sense of direction, dunno how he got stuck again LOL And upar se everyone was worried about him since he was alone (apparently that is also bad LOL), so NB are going to go get him back. They'll probably come home from the jungle though, I don't see them staying there for an extended period of time. After all, Seeeeeeeema ji se bhi milna hai na Tongue

Edited by make-believe - 24 December 2010 at 8:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceincandescencekhushixAreYaar

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Originally posted by crystal_29

LOL This epi was funny! Suds with the gun and leaving behind Dutta! Lol...That was hilarious...

And why did Nakku get this josh for driving?SillyDutta is just stuck in jungle...he has not been kidnapped or something for her to go rescue him! 

And Seem HAD to make an appearance in the epi! What a precap!

Only thing I am happy about is that Batasha are together now! We will get a scene with them next week...I was so scared that Seema might see him in the jungle and they would spend time alone thereDead That did not happen...so I am happy and ready to forget the epi for now!

It was ridiculous and unbelievable! LOL

accha, Naku driiving the jeep looked weird??? Confused skip ker doon ??  *scared muh*  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Dutta was making a deal with some ppl and the place was somewhere near the jungle....he finds Suresh's body and tells Suds to take this car and tell someone to get another car...Suds tells the BG  to get a car for Dutta...at PN Baji asks the BG's wats the matter but they dont tell him..then Nakku asks them and they say tht Dutta is stuck in the jungle as a deadbody was found in his car..so Suds told to take another car for Dutta...Nakku gets worried and takes the car keys...she tries to drive but Baji comes and sits beside her and instructs her to drive...they reach the place where Dutta is stranded...and the episode stopped there...Smile

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 December 2010 at 8:46am

Crystal29fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Dun worry soon they will be donning Manolo Blahnik, drinking cosmopolitan, wearing Chanel and having lunch and tea appointment.
Aha Queen Nefertiti and Lady Chandramukhi having scones and English Breakfast tea.Tongue
If they dun am sure the CVs will make it happen in this parody version of LTL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

Go to top