Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 122)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

@Anu, Fatty: I agree with you guys...its primarily the bad writing rather than the bad acting which is making the last two epis a snooze-fest. From what I have seen of LTL's history this seems on purpose. Prolly the channel has shown the red flag to the CVs from moving on so they are making the story stagnant and doing TP.
As for the looks bit...both MR and MV were looking dull and tired. MV maybe becuz of the JDJ practice and MR becuz of the rumours.

@Sara: As far as Seema goes I agree with u...she could be already negative...prolly she recognized Naku and stopped the car. Or she could turn negative after she realizes Dutta is already out of her reach both ritualistically and emotionally becuz she seems to want to get back to him now. But whatever it is its better they spare us from Naku-Seema scenes. Yesterday I realized for the first time what a boring character Naku would have been if not for Dutta. He breathes life into her.

@All: Those hoping for MV's quick exit from JDJ...forget it! only ppl who do well on JDJ as TV actors/actresses or people with regional support. So Sushant, Ankita, Ragini, MV, Krishna will surely do well even if they perform badly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29skavitha08

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
@Ksh...I don't think they are dragging yaar...they are introducing new tracks everyday and making things complicated!

rayjstCrystal29skavitha08

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Sara: As far as Seema goes I agree with u...she could be already negative...prolly she recognized Naku and stopped the car. Or she could turn negative after she realizes Dutta is already out of her reach both ritualistically and emotionally becuz she seems to want to get back to him now. But whatever it is its better they spare us from Naku-Seema scenes. Yesterday I realized for the first time what a boring character Naku would have been if not for Dutta. He breathes life into her.

Exactly My point! ITs the combination that works!! But Nakusha have good chemistry with other characters as well.. Like Baaji, Sethjee...and Ermm LOL

@All: Those hoping for MV's quick exit from JDJ...forget it! only ppl who do well on JDJ as TV actors/actresses or people with regional support. So Sushant, Ankita, Ragini, MV, Krishna will surely do well even if they perform badly.

AHH! KSH!! Subh subh bol!! Angry  this week they called JB to save her .. next wek koi nahi aaye ga tu jaaye gi yeh Big smile ..... as SUSHIE ANKITA , Krishi, Ragini are more important then MV Wink  

oh i dont hope MR comes to cheer her next week Ouch 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29skavitha08Sanely_InsaneMrsKhan

ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Sara...I remember the finger-biting scene...in this scene Dutta had talked about his dreams of having his own football team :) Btw, don't you think that they are making things far too complicated. Apparently, Kala-Suds are trying to make a scapegoat out of Chaskar....so now there will be a Dutta misunderstanding Chaskar track? And we have to watch Seeku, Badhu and Sula scenes, instead of TaSha and DuJi? Yeh kya horaha hai yaar :(

I remember the SCene.. but not  him biting her finger.. they must have edited out back then LOL ..

Complicated?? and Chaskar MU track ??LOL!  i dont think so Tongue 

rayjstCrystal29sub_rosa

ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Ksh...I don't think they are dragging yaar...they are introducing new tracks everyday and making things complicated!

nope they are not introducing new tracks... they are actually winding up the previous left ones Smile I feel .. Smile  wait and watch .. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29sub_rosaskavitha08

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

nope they are not introducing new tracks... they are actually winding up the previous left ones Smile I feel .. Smile  wait and watch .. Smile

Sara, those smileys are saying something...do we get a sneaky sneaky preview....jokes apart, they have to head this track for conclusion, Tasha need to start coming closer, as Madzy would say it, nam nam scenes ki zaroorat hai...come on its the holiday season here in the US, everyone is getting cozy, Tasha need to get cozy too :)

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAni

ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by SAraW

Sara, those smileys are saying something...do we get a sneaky sneaky preview....jokes apart, they have to head this track for conclusion, Tasha need to start coming closer, as Madzy would say it, nam nam scenes ki zaroorat hai...come on its the holiday season here in the US, everyone is getting cozy, Tasha need to get cozy too :)

hahaaa!! Previews?? i hate them .. they literally spoil my mood and force me to ASSUME and takes away the the Fun of watching current episodes.. ..so my funda is .. stay as much away from Spoilers as u can... Smile 

Oh  yah!! the should ..They will .. Hopefully, ab they cant stretch more .. and something tells me that they have already picked up that Road.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25rayjstCrystal29AbhiAniskavitha08

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@Sara...nope, they did show the finger-biting scene even then, I remember it distinctly! You think they are winding up? :0 Seema, the supposed new enemy, Kalakar and Suds, drug trade, Suresh's deadbody....it's a deadly knot!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAniskavitha08

Go to top