Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 120)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Just watched the epi...mehhhh....who's writing Nakku-Seema dialogues?! My head aches...that mandir scene toh was so dead boring...I almost passed out...didn't even watch the complete scene or the Dutta-Chaskar one. No, I can't sit through this drag-fest, not even for Dutta..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

babi-ganpat chik chik seems epic in front of naku-seema bashans...GeekLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25rayjstmussy.jamshedsub_rosaPyari_ZahraincandescenceSanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

So will we be having more of Dutta-Seema scenes now than Tasha?Dead

I don't think Dutta will want to stay in the same frame with Seema for any period of time LOL Unless they get into a situation where they have to be in the same place (i.e. a puja or party), I don't see them having lots of scenes together...maybe more likely towards the culmination of her track when she'll make whatever lasting impact that she's here for, which'll require for Dutta to be in the same scene out of necessity LOL But scenes with Dutta-Seema alone and no Nakku in sight? Not happening LOL

Crystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshedSanely_Insanekhushix

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Yeah, of course...I'm missing them actually!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkhushix

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Raj: Havent heard of a maha episode...bas let them have interesting epis during the mon-fri...that will be enuf for me.

There will be one next Sat ko, 'cause every other shows's is over including Bhagyavidhata, vich is this Sat.... That will mean 2 thingsSmile:

Six days of LTLPartyDancing 

nd

They will be forced to promote LTL whole next weekClapStar

@bold: That would have been niceSmileSmile, these days so many tracks, so confusingConfused
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

I'm missing Baabi's pallu stuffing in mouth anticsDay DreamingROFL

Seriously ANYTHING but this Seema boriyat! Spare us, ppl!Sleepy

rayjstmussy.jamshedSanely_Insaneincandescencekhushix

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

There will be one next Sat ko, 'cause every other shows's is over including Bhagyavidhata, vich is this Sat.... That will mean 2 thingsSmile:

Six days of LTLPartyDancing 

nd

They will be forced to promote LTL whole next weekClapStar

Do we have any confirmation on this, if it is that would be really good....Mahi being in JDJ, dont know if she will even have time to shoot a Maha episode Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yeah I agree with that Sara.....I would like to HOPE that this track turns out better in the larger scheme of things but I wish they would go a little easy on Seema's "goody goody" bhaashans.....we have enough of that with Nakku and anyways it suits Nakku....with Seema it's just weird to watch plus the actress is really blahh too....and this Seema-Nakku bonding is just weird.....with all these metaphoric hints they are trying to drop like Seema helping Nakku light the lamp and Nakku saying to her that I'll pray that you get your love back or something....seriously all this is making me wary :S....

Blahhh...... things will only pick up once Baaji or Dutta see Seema.....hope that happens soon! Otherwise Nakku-Seema's "friendship" is quite sleep inducing.LOL

I agree'  things will turn interesting regarding this twist when Either of these two sees her 'Only then  we might get to see some interesting element in Seema and Naku scenes also ( coz nakusha's reaction will change their rapport completely it will be very interesting to watch).. More then Anything Else Im waiting to See  Dutta's Reaction ' Because the only Interesting FACTOR for me in this Seema twist  is Dutta  - How his " feeling" towards her  changed himself from a Man to a beast back then ' and how will he take her  Comeback  When he is Madly in love with  Nakusha'.Will it  make him more possessive towards nakusha and give him a WAKE up CALL???   And how will it help him to Understand things which he didn't bother to listen  ' He knows that He loves Nakusha  and nakusha loves him .. and she will stay there for him  for the rest of his life..  so will he..  But  he needs to Understand the fact that  his so called made up Rules, principles and prejudices  are Nothing  compared to  Nakusha n their Love..

That's how I see this Track / twist ' Nakusha and dutta are already separated  and  that's they only thing  CVs are trying to  work upon now through Seema..

As of now they just needed to drag a few things .. hence repetition of   things'

AS for the actress well  ' im sure as soon as MR shares the screen with her she will act better as He has the tendency to elevate a Scene to another level 'and  she was not THAT bad  in her previous scenes with Dutta .. abhi  I agree her onscreen chemistry looked dull with Mahi   who cares' as of now Naku and seema scenes are just on developing stage where a few hints are left here n there .. to make Audience assume things only to surprise them later .. preventing it from looking Predictable  ... I feel By showing her Positive  and later turning her negative  have a scope of making things more dramatic  and spicy .. If they wud have introduced her with a Negative  frame of mind then  it would have looked a bit redundant as Already there are too many negative and Evil oriented  things running on the show ..

So I think ' she will change her colors soon..  ab it has something to do with her jealousy or her Already made up plan for destroying Dutta' 

@ Crystal

Ya , I know where u coming from .. finally get to see the episode'.. Things between seema and naku seemed repetitive.. but then we know the reason don't we?  LTL ka trend hai .. 2 episodes achay gaye tu Break dragging epi ka de ker lena is a must .. and not to forget MV's Commitment to JDJ .. so..  chalta hai ..

@ Last scene..

I feel there was more to it.. it was not just to show  Dutta going for some random deal'. I  feel Chaaskar is definitely playing some GAME here.. W*H both kala and sudharhsan '

Precap was the most interesting part  of the episode..  Duta ki ghanti baj hi gaii finally .. dair aaye per durust aaye .. LOL!  Hmm .. tomorrow is going to be interesting .. 

.. One more thing' Did anyone noticed a flash back of Seema.. where She was feeding him a morsel and he bit  her  finger in the process  jaan boojh ker  Angry.. .. I never came across such moment in their previous scenes  ' is it just me??Confused

Edited by SAraW - 23 December 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Crystal29AbhiAnimussy.jamshedSanely_Insanemeghaparti

Go to top