Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 118)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
You know Kishore will be so happy that there is someone out there who wants Kala.
He will happily hand over and live happily with his rabbits and Anay LOL
Kishore can even stop doing his perpetual poojas and seek penitence for his wife's sins.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshedSanely_InsaneMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree...Dutta's character earlier always provided the masala even on the bleakest of days...but now looks like we are back to the bappa jaap days. Maybe Colors has found some occasion to delay LTL tracks. Sleepy

Is the Maha Episode for LTL gonna come any time soonConfused?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

You know Kishore will be so happy that there is someone out there who wants Kala.
He will happily hand over and live happily with his rabbits and Anay LOL
Kishore can even stop doing his perpetual poojas and seek penitence for his wife's sins.

I agree...he must be the happiest to know that someone's out there who wants his wife...
LOL...r rabbits still there at PN...ConfusedLOL
BOLD: LOL..if that happens then who is going to give AS company to temples..LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshedfuzzyface

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@Raj: Havent heard of a maha episode...bas let them have interesting epis during the mon-fri...that will be enuf for me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshedNels

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by sub_rosa

That's just what is bothering me! So many tracksWacko...it's getting very complicated! By the way, Suresh is dead...murdered...Dutta finds his body tomorrow...that too in his own jeepConfusedLOL

Wohi toh...they have made Suresh's death another thread on its own now otherwise he could have been as well as forgotten. 

Watching the episode...hmmm...I think the reason why the Seema stuff is coming out as even more yawn-worthy (besides the fact that the scenes and dialogues are drab) is because we've known of this mandir-meeting since what, last Friday? Almost one week of waiting for the show to get to a certain point...

Apart from that, it's just not working...this Seema-Naku bonding! And why did they show all the rituals so diligently?Sleepy

Basically, I like LTL when I get to see loads of Dutta scenes...but for the last two days we've seen so little of him....he spoke like one line yesterday, and one line today! This is not fair...OuchLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceincandescencekabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Seema asks Nakku what she's going to pray to Bhagwaan for and Nakku totally had a moment there..."HUH!? Bhagwaan who? I'm going to Bappa" Geek LOL Someone needs to get some sellotape and tape her mouth to stop this overshare of information LOL I'm wondering why these two didn't just bore each other to sleep? Sleepy LOL And Nakku needs to go back to the School of Match-Lighting Training asap LOL The only saving-grace was Dutta in the two ladies' flashbacks...he looked Day Dreaming But kash Devi kabhi na chahe and Nakku/Seema never meet again because of what a hazard to health they are together LOL

I wonder how many hours MR spent driving around in that jeep while shooting *sobs* LOL He seemed rough and tired. Chaskar/Suds was the best bit of the episode...LOL @ Chaskar maro-fying English to impress Kala LOL Chalo, at least we'll get to see something new tomorrow!

sub_rosamussy.jamshedAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Basically, I like LTL when I get to see loads of Dutta scenes...but for the last two days we've seen so little of him....he spoke like one line yesterday, and one line today! This is not fair...OuchLOL

Okay, who's going to beat me up for saying this...MR looked bloated and dejected...he needs to get a hair cut. I don't think the poor guy was doing too well in spirit while shooting these scenes :awww: :hug:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshed

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Rosa: LOL it's weird..... we'd expect less of Nakku given MV's JDJ committments, but why are they showing us less of Dutta instead?ErmmLOL

Originally posted by make-believe

I wonder how many hours MR spent driving around in that jeep while shooting *sobs* LOL He seemed rough and tired. 

I wonder about the SAME thing....just HOW many hours does he spend driving around in that jeep? Makes my head spin just WATCHING it....shooting it toh must be even moreWacko.....seriously is there NOTHING else they can show Dutta doing??Disapprove....

I REALLY hope tomorrow brings something worthwhile with this dead Suresh in Dutta's jeep thing....otherwise they are just showing Dutta in timepass mode since two days nowSleepy

sub_rosamussy.jamshedSanely_InsanekabeeraspeakingincandescenceMrsKhan

Go to top