Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 117)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

No one would be happier than me to see Murli Sharma back and inducing some life into the proceedings, but the problems is that now with the Seema track introduced...it's just way too many threads to handle properly. Different characters who have very different implications on Dutta/Nakku lumped together would achieve a half-assed effect...we already have Kala, Suds, Chaskar, and Seema possibly playing for the shady side...adding twin Anna to this is just too big a web to handle. Not to mention that Suresh still hasn't gotten out of the picture. And then there's all the storylines involving the positive folk...it's surprising how they are managing to drag even with so much material at hand LOL

That's just what is bothering me! So many tracksWacko...it's getting very complicated! By the way, Suresh is dead...murdered...Dutta finds his body tomorrow...that too in his own jeepConfusedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I think its Suds who is doing the drugs business. Maybe Chaskar or Baji will expose him.

Yeah, so we were wondering yesterday as to how Dutta and Baaji will get back together right? So my theory is that this drug deal will be exposed by Baaji - and then Seema - for Naku to get back to Dutta.
Currently, the way things are moving, we need some masala man, too bland right now for my taste :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnimussy.jamshedMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Anu: The first and second time Dutta met Chaskar I went wow...first time due the action scenes and second time seeing Dutta in his alpha don mode. But now I agree...bahut zyada ho gaya and it serves no purpose showing him drive arond. Maybe they just wanted to show MR or give the impression that Dutta is on his way to the mandir.
Abt Dutta looking sexy in his jeep...I guess we said that long back when Dutta and his jeep scenes were rare...when he was making Naku his bodyguard time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedkhushixAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

That's just what is bothering me! So many tracksWacko...it's getting very complicated! By the way, Suresh is dead...murdered...Dutta finds his body tomorrow...that too in his own jeepConfusedLOL

Wohi toh...they have made Suresh's death another thread on its own now otherwise he could have been as well as forgotten. 

Watching the episode...hmmm...I think the reason why the Seema stuff is coming out as even more yawn-worthy (besides the fact that the scenes and dialogues are drab) is because we've known of this mandir-meeting since what, last Friday? Almost one week of waiting for the show to get to a certain point...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshedfuzzyfacekhushix

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Wohi toh...they have made Suresh's death another thread on its own now otherwise he could have been as well as forgotten. 

Watching the episode...hmmm...I think the reason why the Seema stuff is coming out as even more yawn-worthy (besides the fact that the scenes and dialogues are drab) is because we've known of this mandir-meeting since what, last Friday? Almost one week of waiting for the show to get to a certain point...

AAAAHHH! That was one reason....I felt like I was watching that scene for the umpteenth time!

sub_rosamussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@Rosa: I think all previous attempts on Dutta's life(after Anna's death) were staged by Kala...either to scare AS and Naku and later to prove Naku is not really Dutta's dhaal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshedsub_rosa

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Did Chaskar kiss that phone when Kala's call came???ROFLROFLROFL

Seems like there are lots of triangles going on in LTL rite now,

Naku-Dutta-Seema

Madhu-Baji-Roops

Dutta-Naku-Suresh(poor guy, dead now KalaAngry)

Leela-Suds-Baharwali

nd now,

Kishore-Kala-ChaskarLOL

sub_rosamussy.jamshedSanely_InsaneMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I think its Suds who is doing the drugs business. Maybe Chaskar or Baji will expose him.

Yeah, so we were wondering yesterday as to how Dutta and Baaji will get back together right? So my theory is that this drug deal will be exposed by Baaji - and then Seema - for Naku to get back to Dutta.
Currently, the way things are moving, we need some masala man, too bland right now for my taste :)

I agree...Dutta's character earlier always provided the masala even on the bleakest of days...but now looks like we are back to the bappa jaap days. Maybe Colors has found some occasion to delay LTL tracks. Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshed

Go to top