Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 116)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

it was her first scene n it takes time to get into the character Technically no, this is not her first scene....she's a returning character....she has played this role before....and she's as boring as ever. ... . LOL

yah,  her character is boring even i agree with that.... i m not the fan of her Character Either..... Its just that this Gal had a huge affect on Dutta once... and her re- entry will make him realize things which his mind is unable to Read.. 

.and I'm all for Seema's PRESENCE heating things up for DN but I don't want her TALKING them through it.....and right now her "goody goody" talks and "repenting" acts are quite annoying to swallow.

Oh I  Dont Wanna see anything even Close to that either ... I want Dutta to Realize thing son his OWN! i wont entertain her trying to TALK to Him inorder to make things better between DN neither would Tolerate her repenting or trying to get CLose to him in any way... 

Lets see .. i feel the track wont turn out as bad as it look at this point of time... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshedAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@All: Such a boring epi....for the first time since I started watching LTL I thought why am I watching this episode? Naku and Seema are such a boring pair of friends. Only Dutta can bring out Naku's engaging factor.  

Best thing abt the epi-Chaskar.Ouch

Jamailaa! Chaaskar the STAR of the epiCoolROFL

Welll...he overshadowed even Dutta who was first driving around randomly...then landed at some place where he did nothing and then took off from there. Disapprove

I think they have taken our references to MR looking sexy in that jeep too seriously.

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAnimussy.jamshedAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Suds & chaskar ..

Chaskar sayz hw much can D enemy can rum 4rm me ... I wont leave him ...
he sayz that according to me dosti karke k dagha nahi karne ka ....
Proves my theory this Chaskar has some ethics............interesting to see how Kala falls flat completely this time.

I agree...I feel Chaskar will be Dutta's well wisher in the long run. Maybe Dutta will handover his kala dhanda business to Chaskar while he gets to be Naku's romantic hero.

That's a nice one Ksh...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

seems like todays epi was much more boring than ydays epi.. what happened to that drug business in the sea? Suds shud go there..and maybe drown in the sea.. that wud be a nice twist and very interesting!..LOL

LOLL if Suds drowned so easily, where would we get our special Suds brand entertainment from?TongueLOL......jokes apart....seriously why not explore this drug business in the sea track??? It seems interesting..... Instead we are only getting repetitive scenes *sigh*OuchLOL

I think its Suds who is doing the drugs business. Maybe Chaskar or Baji will expose him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by SAraW

hmm.. concentrate on her Dialogues they are important..  and the "hate" element is actually good for us ..  

From Character's point of view things are getting Damn interesting .. Only if Mahi was there things would have been much better ... they are bound to drag a few things here and there... on top of that a few SAd incidents have happened on sets which have slowed down things even more.. 

i m sure by next week pace will speed up .. Smile

I hope the pace picks up...Last week was so good and now it seems like they have halted the whole story..

Seema entry is falling flat here...Don't know if it is the character or the actress...It is ironic, but I think I would have liked her better if she was negative.LOL All this positive naatak is irritating.

And yeah...I am missing Tasha scenesCry

Yes negative would have spiced up things...but even then I wont blame the actress as there are even worse actresses on TV. Its really the long drawn boring Seema-Naku bonding scene...they had to show EACH vidhi...GOSH!

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedfuzzyface

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

it was her first scene n it takes time to get into the character Technically no, this is not her first scene....she's a returning character....she has played this role before....and she's as boring as ever. ... . LOL

yah,  her character is boring even i agree with that.... i m not the fan of her Character Either..... Its just that this Gal had a huge affect on Dutta once... and her re- entry will make him realize things which his mind is unable to Read.. 

.and I'm all for Seema's PRESENCE heating things up for DN but I don't want her TALKING them through it.....and right now her "goody goody" talks and "repenting" acts are quite annoying to swallow.

Oh I  Dont Wanna see anything even Close to that either ... I want Dutta to Realize thing son his OWN! i wont entertain her trying to TALK to Him inorder to make things better between DN neither would Tolerate her repenting or trying to get CLose to him in any way... 

Lets see .. i feel the track wont turn out as bad as it look at this point of time... Smile

Yeah I agree with that Sara.....I would like to HOPE that this track turns out better in the larger scheme of things but I wish they would go a little easy on Seema's "goody goody" bhaashans.....we have enough of that with Nakku and anyways it suits Nakku....with Seema it's just weird to watch plus the actress is really blahh too....and this Seema-Nakku bonding is just weird.....with all these metaphoric hints they are trying to drop like Seema helping Nakku light the lamp and Nakku saying to her that I'll pray that you get your love back or something....seriously all this is making me wary :S....

Blahhh...... things will only pick up once Baaji or Dutta see Seema.....hope that happens soon! Otherwise Nakku-Seema's "friendship" is quite sleep inducing.LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 23 December 2010 at 9:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedfuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingkhushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
No one would be happier than me to see Murli Sharma back and inducing some life into the proceedings, but the problems is that now with the Seema track introduced...it's just way too many threads to handle properly. Different characters who have very different implications on Dutta/Nakku lumped together would achieve a half-assed effect...we already have Kala, Suds, Chaskar, and Seema possibly playing for the shady side...adding twin Anna to this is just too big a web to handle. Not to mention that Suresh still hasn't gotten out of the picture. And then there's all the storylines involving the positive folk...it's surprising how they are managing to drag even with so much material at hand LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyfaceAyeChavanniincandescencekhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Ksh: LOL did one you guys mention the "Dutta looks sexy driving around in a jeep" thing?? Oh god.....they're really overdoing it these days....personally speaking, I'm getting quite bored of Dutta randomlyyyyyyy driving around in a jeep every epi.....meeting up with Chaaskar for a bit for some random scene and then back to driving....LOL....it gets repetitive to watch after a while.....and really nothing really happens in these scenes.....a few random dialogues and off he goes again.....lol

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_InsaneAyeChavanniincandescencekabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhan

Go to top