Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 (Page 115)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@All: Such a boring epi....for the first time since I started watching LTL I thought why am I watching this episode? Naku and Seema are such a boring pair of friends. Only Dutta can bring out Naku's engaging factor.  

Best thing abt the epi-Chaskar.Ouch

Jamailaa! Chaaskar the STAR of the epiCoolROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_InsaneAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Another boring episodeSleepy...and so little of DuttaDisapprove....and no TaSha for the second consecutive dayUnhappy *sigh*

LTL is turning into a thriller....who is this new enemy now? Is there any dearth of enemies in Dutta's life, that they had to bring about this new character! And who killed Suresh?Shocked

Poor Dutta...he is so unable to concentrate on anything...have you guys noticed how he took a wrong turn, lost in his thoughts? I wonder when they are going to set things right...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_InsaneAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I think it is official that after today we can give Dutta with the Maha Gadha of them All Award, a historic moment for TV.Approve

Come on CVs this isn't right, he is a little stupid but this is just taking the chai out of the cup.

Don't even get me started on Nakku...ok fine she gets the Mahan of them All Award.

I give up D'oh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedSanely_InsaneincandescencekhushixAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Suds & chaskar ..

Chaskar sayz hw much can D enemy can rum 4rm me ... I wont leave him ...
he sayz that according to me dosti karke k dagha nahi karne ka ....
Proves my theory this Chaskar has some ethics............interesting to see how Kala falls flat completely this time.

I agree...I feel Chaskar will be Dutta's well wisher in the long run. Maybe Dutta will handover his kala dhanda business to Chaskar while he gets to be Naku's romantic hero.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosamussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_Insanekabeeraspeakingkhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Wait.....Dutta has a new enemy?? The drug dealer at the sea person?? Can that be Anna's twin??? I really hope so! He'd bring life to the show again.... And I think Kala's the one that got Suresh murdered most likely.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_Insaneincandescencekhushix

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Wait.....Dutta has a new enemy?? The drug dealer at the sea person?? Can that be Anna's twin??? I really hope so! He'd bring life to the show again.... And I think Kala's the one that got Suresh murdered most likely.

Even i want Anna' Twin now.....even if they r not planning to show for a few episodes..i can very well be happy with Anna...he will bring the much needed energy to the show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by crystal_29

I am hating Seema right now!

She is boring and don't like her FBs with Dutta...Dutta does look innocent in them, but even if Seema is regretting leaving him, in my opinion she never loved him in the true senseDead

And these lighting lamps for him and feeling sad wala scenes of Seema are soo annoying...There is only one love for Dutta and that is NAKKU's.....I don't want any other women pinning for his love!!!!Angry

hmm.. concentrate on her Dialogues they are important..  and the "hate" element is actually good for us ..  

From Character's point of view things are getting Damn interesting .. Only if Mahi was there things would have been much better ... they are bound to drag a few things here and there... on top of that a few SAd incidents have happened on sets which have slowed down things even more.. 

i m sure by next week pace will speed up .. Smile

I had forgotten abt the incident. Ouch
Ok...now becuz of that I wont crib abt the epi. Btw I think LTL folks should do some puja-paath...they are being hit by one incident or another...first editing glitches, the MR rumours and now this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedImmaculateDreamkhushixAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Seema can very well be this 'new enemy's' mistress! Waisey, this new enemy was always lurking in the shadows...remember the attempted shot at Dutta, where Naku took the bullet...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimussy.jamshedSanely_InsanekhushixAreYaar

Go to top