Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SAraW

accha, Naku driiving the jeep looked weird??? πŸ˜• skip ker doon ??  *scared muh*  

Skip kar do, Sara! It was weird & funny! Cannot digest it!🀒
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okiee πŸ˜³ Why does she had to Drive yaar!!! 

chalo anyways.. LOL! hota hai .. πŸ˜† 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Dutta was making a deal with some ppl and the place was somewhere near the jungle....he finds Suresh's body and tells Suds to take this car and tell someone to get another car...Suds tells the BG and to get a car for Dutta...at PN Baji asks the BG's wats the matter but they dont tell him..then Nakku asks them and they say tht Dutta is stuck in the jungle as a deadbody was found in his car..so Suds told to take another car for Dutta...Nakku gets worried and takes the car keys...she tries to drive but Baji comes and sits beside her and instructs er to drive...they reach the place where Dutta is stranded...and the episode stopped there...😊

@bold: Ah, thank you for clearing that up!

@red: Senseless part of the episode. Dutta asked for 'a' car and NB are just being number-daar by jumping to 'rescue' him πŸ˜† As glad as I am that the three of them are together, they really didn't need to make the how of it so bogus. And Baaji instructing her to drive while she is driving? *headdesk* Both of them have completely lost it πŸ˜†
Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

okiee πŸ˜³ Why does she had to Drive yaar!!! 

chalo anyways.. LOL! hota hai .. πŸ˜† 

Next we will see her handling Dutta's business with him! She will take over from Suds...πŸ˜†

I know for a fact that she will look better with that gun than Suds..πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
@Khushi, Fatty, Bushy_92: Thanks for the info, guys.....LOL my head is still spinning....I guess I should just watch this for the laughs.....Dutta got "abandoned" and everyone started crying and he magically ended up in a jungle....amaaaaaazing....and upar se Nakku is suddenly DRIVING? Even more awesome.......and Seema being the cherry on the icing....what a greattttttt epi.

@Fuzzy: LMAO@ Seema-Nakku bonding SATC style🀣
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

akshara of yeh rishta shud learn driving from naku..i heard munna was teaching her & she hit another car! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Skip kar do, Sara! It was weird & funny! Cannot digest it!🀒

For me it was really funny... i just laughed aloud at that scene..
it was not convincing at all.. she would have taken baji with her.. at least after he came and sat why she continued to drive?? the more i remember of it , i am like 🀣
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the scene would have looked even more weird if Nakku alone was shown driving....good that they showed Baji instructing her to drive..
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What an episodeπŸ€ͺI'm at a loss for words....

Crystal29 thumbnail
If they needed Nakku to learn driving for whatever reason, they could have made up a sequence later where Dutta teaches her to drive😍 That would have been cute! This learnt-driving-in-a-minute was unwanted!