Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 - Page 94

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crystal_29

Sara, Don't remind me of that scene😑 I have not seen it before and when they showed the FBs of Dutta looking at Seema with so much love, adoration and naughtiness...I wanted to get into the screen and strangle her...lolπŸ˜†

Here we are waiting for sweet Tasha scenes like that and we get to see Seema with Dutta....and Seema feeding Dutta and him being naughty was the last string for me...

I guess even Nakku will not be that mad seeing Dutta & Seema together like how I was...Of course I was being mad and possessive only on Nakku's behalfπŸ˜† For me, Dutta ALWAYS belongs to Nakku...

I know ... Dutta used to be such a Bubbly guy back then .... his heart was filled with love, dreams and desires.. and she shattered them...  ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

I know ... Dutta used to be such a Bubbly guy back then .... his heart was filled with love, dreams and desires.. and she shattered them...  ... 

yeah so why is she here praying for him......I can't digest nakusha's bashans.........had hain yaar......dutta ne sahi kaha tha " tera bholpan aik din mujhe lay doobay ga"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Do we have any confirmation on this, if it is that would be really good....Mahi being in JDJ, dont know if she will even have time to shoot a Maha episode 😑

Oh, my badπŸ˜”, totally forgot about that.......Heard she is in bottom three, might get eliminated this week, all my hopes are riding on that nowπŸ˜ƒ..........

PS: God, dats so mean nd selfish of me, but can't help it, Srry...............
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Spoiler in JDJ Forum says Renuka Shahane got eliminated this week...one more week of hoping for you guys πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

Spoiler in JDJ Forum says Renuka Shahane got eliminated this week...one more week of hoping for you guys πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Oops...Our bad luck this time πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a boring epi...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
just reading the written update is making me sleepy...πŸ˜†
This year, I am asking Santa for mahi to be kicked out of Jhalak asap...πŸ˜†

and why was suresh' dead body is dutta's jeep..πŸ€”...i dont think there will be any legal consequences...after all dutta in a well known don...kala once threatened naku with a gun in front of many people yet they have had no trouble from the law...so i dont think there will be any this time either...perhaps kala plans to frame chaskar and create problems between him and dutta....

Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Sara...I remember the finger-biting scene...in this scene Dutta had talked about his dreams of having his own football team :) Btw, don't you think that they are making things far too complicated. Apparently, Kala-Suds are trying to make a scapegoat out of Chaskar....so now there will be a Dutta misunderstanding Chaskar track? And we have to watch Seeku, Badhu and Sula scenes, instead of TaSha and DuJi? Yeh kya horaha hai yaar :(
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@Anu, Fatty: I agree with you guys...its primarily the bad writing rather than the bad acting which is making the last two epis a snooze-fest. From what I have seen of LTL's history this seems on purpose. Prolly the channel has shown the red flag to the CVs from moving on so they are making the story stagnant and doing TP.
As for the looks bit...both MR and MV were looking dull and tired. MV maybe becuz of the JDJ practice and MR becuz of the rumours.

@Sara: As far as Seema goes I agree with u...she could be already negative...prolly she recognized Naku and stopped the car. Or she could turn negative after she realizes Dutta is already out of her reach both ritualistically and emotionally becuz she seems to want to get back to him now. But whatever it is its better they spare us from Naku-Seema scenes. Yesterday I realized for the first time what a boring character Naku would have been if not for Dutta. He breathes life into her.

@All: Those hoping for MV's quick exit from JDJ...forget it! only ppl who do well on JDJ as TV actors/actresses or people with regional support. So Sushant, Ankita, Ragini, MV, Krishna will surely do well even if they perform badly.

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Ksh...I don't think they are dragging yaar...they are introducing new tracks everyday and making things complicated!
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Sara: As far as Seema goes I agree with u...she could be already negative...prolly she recognized Naku and stopped the car. Or she could turn negative after she realizes Dutta is already out of her reach both ritualistically and emotionally becuz she seems to want to get back to him now. But whatever it is its better they spare us from Naku-Seema scenes. Yesterday I realized for the first time what a boring character Naku would have been if not for Dutta. He breathes life into her.

Exactly My point! ITs the combination that works!! But Nakusha have good chemistry with other characters as well.. Like Baaji, Sethjee...and πŸ€” πŸ˜†

@All: Those hoping for MV's quick exit from JDJ...forget it! only ppl who do well on JDJ as TV actors/actresses or people with regional support. So Sushant, Ankita, Ragini, MV, Krishna will surely do well even if they perform badly.

AHH! KSH!! Subh subh bol!! 😑  this week they called JB to save her .. next wek koi nahi aaye ga tu jaaye gi yeh πŸ˜ƒ ..... as SUSHIE ANKITA , Krishi, Ragini are more important then MV πŸ˜‰  

oh i dont hope MR comes to cheer her next week