Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
oh man 2 days without tasha...feels like a weekend 2 me... atleast hav a tasha precap...uffff

oh my suresh dead...its defo suds or kala's job no doubt abt tht... hpe dutta does do an investigation n try finding out who sent him 2 PN, onli thn wil he knw tht sum1 in the house plotted against tasha n if he has a gd memory he shud suspect kala as she has plotted against thm b4 too
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks shabz and spandna for the update
I am really hoping to hear Mahi elimination tomorrow
AreYaar thumbnail
Woahhh! Suresh is dead? Chalo shaayad kal toh kuch drama hoga๐Ÿ˜†.....seriously all Dutta does these days is drive around in his jeep (aimlessly it seems) and do random "deals" with Chaaskar๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: crystal_29

I am hating Seema right now!

She is boring and don't like her FBs with Dutta...Dutta does look innocent in them, but even if Seema is regretting leaving him, in my opinion she never loved him in the true sense๐Ÿคข

And these lighting lamps for him and feeling sad wala scenes of Seema are soo annoying...There is only one love for Dutta and that is NAKKU's.....I don't want any other women pinning for his love!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

@bold: Worddd.....seriously I feel no sympathy for Seema and I'm REALLY not interested in seeing her "repentance" and pining for Dutta cuz I find her to be quite a useless personality.
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shabz, Spandy and Divya for the live update.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

seems like todays epi was much more boring than ydays epi.. what happened to that drug business in the sea? Suds shud go there..and maybe drown in the sea.. that wud be a nice twist and very interesting!..๐Ÿ˜†

lol khushi u crack me up...hpe tht does happen... leela can thn marry chaskar--he has sum ethics so wudnt like 2 b a ghar jamai..lol..n wil tke leela away...1 down 2 to go..lol...
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

We're basically stuck b/w a rock and a hard place in this scenario.....what choices.....Seema or Madhu๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

Maybe if we don't move they won't notice and we can pretend neither is there๐Ÿ˜›
God helps us all, we need a Christmas Miracle ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Now please don't tell me that Dutta will find a suicide note saying he killed himself for Nakusha. Another of Kala's plan.

Nooooooooooooooooo.  Actually Suds was supposed to handle him right๐Ÿ˜ก  MV ur toooooooo much๐Ÿ˜ก  sorry to say, really wish bappa that u get voted out next epi iteself  thanks shabz and Spandy for the "torturous thursday" update
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divy609

A New LS !!!!Chaskar kissing his phone on seeing Kala's no..........

Precap: Suresh DEAD!!!

Didnt I say he was so Smitten by her that day ๐Ÿ˜†. Kala tho gayi ๐Ÿ˜† Bahut buri tharah phasne wali hai ๐Ÿ˜†..........

Suresh margaya? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†. Kala ne khoon bhi kardi ab? ๐Ÿ˜†
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

I am hating Seema right now!

She is boring and don't like her FBs with Dutta...Dutta does look innocent in them, but even if Seema is regretting leaving him, in my opinion she never loved him in the true sense๐Ÿคข

And these lighting lamps for him and feeling sad wala scenes of Seema are soo annoying...There is only one love for Dutta and that is NAKKU's.....I don't want any other women pinning for his love!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

hmm.. concentrate on her Dialogues they are important..  and the "hate" element is actually good for us ..  

From Character's point of view things are getting Damn interesting .. Only if Mahi was there things would have been much better ... they are bound to drag a few things here and there... on top of that a few SAd incidents have happened on sets which have slowed down things even more.. 

i m sure by next week pace will speed up .. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Thanks shabz and spandna for the update
I am really hoping to hear Mahi elimination tomorrow

m thinking nxt week... tomorrow myt b renuka (the hum aapke hain kaun 1) cos she isnt a gd dancer...