Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar....AGAIN wohi typical "deal" scenes of Dutta-Chaaskar.....what the hell is going on??? How many times will they show this SAME standard scene??? Things are not moving AT ALL....ughhhhh.....LTL is in dragfest mode again
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Nakku just wished yawnfest get her man back...wow great going Nakku, you might as well put on the soot back n marry Morey and live happily ever after.

🤣 You just read my mind.....
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kala called chaskar and saying your dream of becoming bhao is started and kala says some thing plan it is muted for us Edited by spandana11 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nureat01

OH GOD.....an ENTIRE epi wasted on this mandir bhaashangiri.....I'm sorry but I DON'T want to see Seema as some sort of OBVIOUS "cupid" for DN.....they can sort out their own problems....I'm not liking all this random diya jalaaoing and giving threads to each other type "fraaaandship" of Seema-Nakku......and seriously they need to lay off the endless Seema-Dutta flashbacks....really don't wanna see those SO often.

i agree its pretty stupid
bt i stil believe seema is nt a positive character... there's onli a story if she is negative...if she is positive thn there isnt much they can do with her...m sure she's acting al nice bt wil later becum evil... tht actress is known for doing negative roles
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kala calls Chaskar ...
their convo in mute ... Suds is grinning ....

Kala say u understand ... chaska r sayz yes ..

Kala offs the cell ...
& murmurs bewakoof
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A New LS !!!!Chaskar kissing his phone on seeing Kala's no..........

Precap: Suresh DEAD!!!
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh yeah kala wohhooooo wheres our madhu and AS scene now? maybe thats our precap?
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I knowwwwwwwwww🤣 Talk about IRONY😆😆😆

😆 but let's not give CVs any idea or they might just give us more Londonwali 😵
Why isn't she going back to London, come on Madhu there is a Christmas Sale and Boxing Day, we all know you love shopping even during mourning 😆
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am hating Seema right now!

She is boring and don't like her FBs with Dutta...Dutta does look innocent in them, but even if Seema is regretting leaving him, in my opinion she never loved him in the true sense🤢

And these lighting lamps for him and feeling sad wala scenes of Seema are soo annoying...There is only one love for Dutta and that is NAKKU's.....I don't want any other women pinning for his love!!!!😡
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Precap

D notices Suresh sitting in his jeep ...
when he nears he sees Suresh dead ...