Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm sorry but am actually in favor of baaji leaving. Baaji is a man how can he allow his best friend to just reduce him to nothing. Baaji leave cause dutta has his ego and  liquor to keep him company.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Baaji Baaji Baaji!!!!!! Sigh!! oh i loved his scene!

Never ever liked any of Vinay's emotional scenes before... but tonight he ROCKED!!!!

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well we were expecting  dutta to wait outside, but we get to see dutta hurting baji

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nureat01

Wohi toh! Nakku ko bhi abhi mandir jaana tha! Only she has the power other than D to stop himπŸ˜†.....and D toh is in major gadha modeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

but we saw baaji at the madnir in an interview, didnt we?...i bet he goes to say bye to naku...sho shweet..πŸ˜›
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
poor baji...feel bad for him... dutta is surely nt treating those who love him dearly properly...i cnt believe he is choosing ullu ova baji... i knw baji hid the truth bt so did AS n Kala, bt he seems 2 talk 2 thm politely thn y b rude 2 baji??? arrrghhhh this is so annoying!

btw wt an unexpected start 2 the epi, here we wer al thinkin we wud c dutta waiting for naku outside PN bt in reality we had a duji scene...
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

dont worry yaar..Baji aint going anywhere.. he was shown at the mandir with Naku..πŸ˜† he might see Seema there.. n hopefully will tell Dutta..this way they can talk abt sumthin else other than work..πŸ˜†

want dutta to come to baji for help
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

dont worry yaar..Baji aint going anywhere.. he was shown at the mandir with Naku..πŸ˜† he might see Seema there.. n hopefully will tell Dutta..this way they can talk abt sumthin else other than work..πŸ˜†

Oooh he's at the mandir with Nakku?? Phew.....LOL@ him and Dutta getting a chance to talk about something other than workπŸ˜†

Awww man but it's going to be really hard to watch today's scenes with Baaji crying
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I was thinking the same.............πŸ˜†.

BTW Shabz, I will do the update today.......Aaj ki update Baaji ke naam 😳

Now that will be interesting to read... aaj Dutta ki khair nahin...Anu ka qalam Subanallah.πŸ˜†
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
break  coming up same yesterday dutta seema precap
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: spandana11

AS saying it is easy to break any relation ship ,but not easy to break relation ship with mother,poor baji😭

hold on wat mother wat has she dne 4 baaji if dutta is behaving like dat it is as job 2 show dutta baajis worth