Discussion Thread| 20th Dec-24th Dec| LU Pg 125 - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm....What do I write about the epi. The Tasha scene was cute...I cannot take Kala's nonsense anymore...Add Suds to this and it is almost unbearable! The last scene..it was so obvious from Dutta's face that he wanted to take her to the temple and was disappointed when Nakku said she will go by walkπŸ˜† Seema is funny, the way she was leaning out to see Dutta! I don't know why, I feel I am going to laugh through her scenes!

I need to get back to my LTL mood..These rumors are spoiling my mood and I am not enjoying the epi as I used to before! I hate these people who are doing this to our wonderful show and to us viewers!
crystal ignore the rumours seriosuly i have already forgotten about that MR isnt going anywhere anytime soon. some people get bored and do this. the tasha scene today was heavenly 😍 i want siggys and avis of this please 😍😍😍 and remember all is well all is well
Originally posted by HumaG

crystal ignore the rumours seriosuly i have already forgotten about that MR isnt going anywhere anytime soon. some people get bored and do this. the tasha scene today was heavenly 😍 i want siggys and avis of this please 😍😍😍 and remember all is well all is well

HumaG!πŸ€— You are a darling!

I am seeing that our sources confirmed that Mishal is not going anywhere, but it is just that all this tamasha is leaving a bad taste on the show. That too when a very important track is going on! When I saw Dutta on screen today, all I can think of is poor guy he is acting so well and these ppl are spreading rumors that they are going to fire him! πŸ˜‘

The Tasha scene, I am going to rewatch it when my head gets cleared today! And yes...All is well!πŸ˜ƒ

watch the first part it will cheer you up! MR isnt going anyweher im sure they said the same thing about iccha in uttaran and shes still there shedding away her glycerine tears πŸ˜ƒ

Huma, I think things will get sorted eventually...it's just that after hearing and reading through so much, it does tend to dampen the mood consciously or unconsciously and reflects on your mind while watching the show, no matter how much you try to focus on the on-screen stuff. Which is why it's such a pity...in the name of garnering publicity, they're actually taking away from the work of the team and peace of mind of the viewers. 

Waise toh Kala and Chaskar can cheer me up too and I'm sure they will πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by crystal_29

HumaG!πŸ€— You are a darling!

I am seeing that our sources confirmed that Mishal is not going anywhere, but it is just that all this tamasha is leaving a bad taste on the show. That too when a very important track is going on! When I saw Dutta on screen today, all I can think of is poor guy he is acting so well and these ppl are spreading rumors that they are going to fire him! πŸ˜‘

The Tasha scene, I am going to rewatch it when my head gets cleared today! And yes...All is well!πŸ˜ƒ

aww thank you πŸ€—exactly let the media do what they have to do.unfortunatley being a celebrity meaans you get both good press and bad press. and because they need to pick on something they have picked on this. as long as MR and the production house know this is not true thats all that matters. yes go re watch it hayeee i think i have lost count the number of times i have seen it! al is well!
Originally posted by make-believe

Huma, I think things will get sorted eventually...it's just that after hearing and reading through so much, it does tend to dampen the mood consciously or unconsciously and reflects on your mind while watching the show, no matter how much you try to focus on the on-screen stuff. Which is why it's such a pity...in the name of garnering publicity, they're actually taking away from the work of the team and peace of mind of the viewers. 

Waise toh Kala and Chaskar can cheer me up too and I'm sure they will πŸ˜† 

now that will more than cheer you up i guarantee they aer the new budding jodi of LTL 🀣 they have reallyyy good chemistry 🀣🀣🀣
yeah i know these things do upset us but we will do what we have to do and make sure our message comes across crystal clear to them simple..and all is well  πŸ˜ƒ like i say there will alwaus be good publicity and bad publicity but we will make sure that colours understand what WE want

he will just go back to his wafadaar baji 🀣🀣🀣ladkiya ko maro goli 🀣🀣🀣 and its chaskar and kala now rab ne bana di jodi 🀣🀣🀣

Hayee kya jodi lag rahi thi na..Chasker abd Kala ki...rab ne bana di jodi...*in Chasker style*.Jamaila sollid jodi hai boletoh..🀣🀣
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Hayee kya jodi lag rahi thi na..Chasker abd Kala ki...rab ne bana di jodi...*in Chasker style*.Jamaila sollid jodi hai boletoh..🀣🀣

so it wasnt just me that thought there chemsitry was dinchak dinchak 🀣🀣

so it wasnt just me that thought there chemsitry was dinchak dinchak 🀣🀣

Arey Rapchik chemistry thi un dono mein..🀣..specially jab Kala usey Chasker Bhai bolti hai..dekha kaise collor chada ke Kala ko bolta hia.."Bhai toh main pantar logon ka hai....Tere liye nahi"πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣
i cant wait to see more of their chemistry and secret meetings 🀣🀣 would love to see kishore even attempting to stick up for her if someone finds out about these little meetings 🀣🀣