Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushix

naku took oath n wil go walkin in d mandir..but in IBN7 it showed her coming out of Seema's car..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† so probably while walking.. she gets hit by Seema's car and Seema offers her a ride.. and as shown.. Baji will pick up Naku but was too busy talkin on his fone n so he didnt see Seema! πŸ˜†

yh probably this might happen...πŸ˜†..BTW wen did Nakku tuk an oath that she will go by walk.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tnx Shabz n Spandana...πŸ˜‰...4 upd8...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

yh probably this might happen...πŸ˜†..BTW wen did Nakku tuk an oath that she will go by walk.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

i dont know..someone here said na...i read it..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
fuzzyface thumbnail
I think Dutta will ask Baji to take Nakku to the mandir .
He won't be around coz Nakku n that man eater has to bond at mandir. I am sure Nakku will be charitable and nice as usual.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the live updates spandy and shabz!! ahh the gadha wasnt going to eat breafkfast from madhus hand only when he realised it was biwis naashta he ate it! *sighs*
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

naku took oath n wil go walkin in d mandir..but in IBN7 it showed her coming out of Seema's car..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† so probably while walking.. she gets hit by Seema's car and Seema offers her a ride.. and as shown.. Baji will pick up Naku but was too busy talkin on his fone n so he didnt see Seema! πŸ˜†

probs gadha sent him cos he's worried is pretty wife myt grab attention from men by her frequent visits 2 the mandirπŸ˜†
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome  all of you girls πŸ€—,have to go will see you all tommorow againπŸ€—
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Spandy and Shabz for the live update.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HumaG

thanks for the live updates spandy and shabz!! ahh the gadha wasnt going to eat breafkfast from madhus hand only when he realised it was biwis naashta he ate it! *sighs*

he didnt eat he drank...juice onli?? cos naku bought it... lol.. AS is right, dutta eats food made by naku n eats via her hand, n if nt via her hand thn eats n drinks the food she touchesπŸ˜†πŸ˜† gadha to gaya kaam se😳😳😳
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i dont know..someone here said na...i read it..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

actually i watched the epi..she taking an oath was not shown but then suddenly she tells to AS that she had taken an oath....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago