Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@incand, mb: I guess Naku mustve have told Madhu/AS.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

Last part was very good.. after many days an open talk of dutta with AS..in fact the whole episode was good..

dutta made very clear his thoughts.. that nakku was leaving in PN for 8 months.. why she didn't tell the truth before..of whom she was afraid of in his house..  though she might have been afraid of his dislike towards the beauty, she could have told him at least before marriage..

it was good to see AS very strongly supporting  nakku today..  she just said it aloud what all of us were feeling.. that dutta always calls for nakku when he is drunk but again goes back to his anger mood when he is normal.. so that shows that when he is drunk it is his heart which is telling him the truth and to always listen to his heart..
she said not to compare nakku with seema or supriya.. but what nakku has suffered or what she has been suffering now.. anybody else would have left the house and gone..
lot of confessions by dutta today..😊  he told that he never suspects nakku's love or her character but one thing he can't forget is the dhoka where nakku lied to him..

wonderful dialogues and good acting by everybody.. 😊

@ bold

Exactly! AS Took Nakusha's side in every way .. only if she would have told him abt Her stopping Nakusha by telling truth before their wedding i would be more pleased.. but anyways . even if she would have done .. Dutta is not GOING to Admit  or accept  Nakusha anyways... 

Atleast her efforts gets him To speak up .. Which was a pleasant surprise.. 😊   

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: incandescence

LOL.....I think those scenes were supposed to be private...they were a bit intimate too in a way...ummm...😕 😆

Hopefully she only heard about those rendezvous then and didn't actually witness them 😆

I still want to see kismat ka maara Suresh and what happens to him 😆 Maybe Suds will udao-fy him now because he might be a threat to them...more don-Suds to behold 😆
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: skavitha08

y not wen a son can call his mother a traiter so can she....

but its nothing to do with wat i jus said ......its really important to let dutta know that nakku has had enough......that too she has not been given a chance to explain either......
if no one the house makes him realise this i can take it but a mother watching his kid committing such a big mistake n not saying anything wud be too much so i really appreciate this scene n this attempt by AS....
n u know wat after committing so many mistakes this was needed to redeem herself

I know that she is trying her best, and is supporting Naku, but I always feel she lowers Dutta's self-esteem by saying certain things like this, rather than raising it 🤔 x
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

Dutta was so awesum in the first part!.. woohhooo! go Dutta!
in ur face Kala & Suds! 😆

He really was! I loved the way he tore that photograph and kept N's photo in his pocket.... find it very sweet! Aur kiyaa ghumaaaa ke thappar mara hai us Suresh ko....waaah! 😆

TheRager thumbnail
@All: Decent epi! Wish Dutta would have explicitly told(or shown thinking) that he that he trusts Naku too much to believe that Suresh guy. The Kala-Naku scene like all KN scenes was a big yawn except that last tear that fell off Kala's eye. I didnt expect that!
But the highlight of the epi was defo the Dutta-AS scene...this time Dutta clearly told what he is thinking while sober(?). But more importantly AS behaved like a normal mother who corrects her child when he is taking the wrong direction. But Dutta is too stubborn...I guess he needs a jhatka. I wonder if he needs to give 'dhoka'?
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I loved that music after Suresh got booted out, and those smiles on everyone's faces- such a feel-good moment, got me smiling widely too 😍 x Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

He really was! I loved the way he tore that photograph and kept N's photo in his pocket.... find it very sweet! Aur kiyaa ghumaaaa ke thappar mara hai us Suresh ko....waaah! 😆

And he kept holding it even later when AS came to his room...tried to hide it from her. Only when he realized he has been caught he threw(kept) the photo on the table.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh anu wasn't around today... she gets to do th AS special.... hope she loves it..... waiting for the written update... loved the episode
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

What a s slap! Yippeee!!! I loved that slap...Dutta slaps in style! That Suresh guy will not  look in PN's direction in any of his janams. Kala's money went into the drain once again..😆 And the way he kept Nakku's picture in his pocket...Dutta, you are madly in love!

Kala and Nakku scenes are becoming boring! Good that from now we get to see Seema-Nakku war.

The scene with Dutta &  AS was actually very good! AS said exactly what I wanted to say on Nakku's behalf & Dutta said exactly what I thought he was going through! 

But, Mr.Dutta..You are supposed to ask questions to Nakku...Why talk about it to everyone in PN except her!I know...If he talks to Nakku directly, all the issues will get solved and we don't get to see their sweet nok-jhonk scenes like the mandir one or cute scenes like the precap!😳

Can't wait for tomorrow!