Bigg Boss Season 4

Will Shweta, Ashmit & Dolly make it to the finals

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Will Shweta, Ashmit and Dolly make it to the finals?

Shweta Tiwari , Ashmit Patel and Dolly Bindra

Three weeks left, three more eliminations and three contestants to reach the finals. Bigg Boss is just three weeks away from getting its final three and there is definitely a lot of guesswork going on. Last week when Seema Parihar walked out of the house she wanted Shweta Tiwari to win the game but is that what it will be?

Parihar has nominated Khali and Veena Malik this week which means one of them is definitely going to see the last of Bigg Boss house this weekend. If we look at the goings-on inside the house, Veena is still needed around as Ashmit Patel will have not much to do without her. Which means Khali will go back to do what he does best, wrestling. The second week will definitely see the nomination of Sameer Soni as Ashmit, Veena and Dolly Bindra have always been after his blood. Khali too is not very fond of Soni so if he gets out and has an opportunity to nominate someone for eviction before leaving the house he will definitely go for him.

The final and the third week Friday will see the nomination of Veena as both Dolly and Shweta are not very fond of her hence Veena has strong chances of walking out of the house in her stilettos. So, the final three could be Dolly, Ashmit and Shweta.

Dolly was a wild card entry in the house but she had viewers asking for more as she returned even after her elimination from the house. Which means she has a strong fan following. Ashmit has stayed back in the house in spite of being pitted against Bhojpuri star Manoj Tiwari. Shweta has stayed in the house in spite of all the ups and downs, maintaining a clean image. Well they all look eligible for the title but it will be a little while before we get to see who it actually is.

We checked with a few eliminated contestants as to who they see as the top three. Abbas Kazmi, "Shweta Tiwari, Ashmit Patel and Sameer Soni because they have survived eviction. Dolly has been a wild card entry hence, considering this and their popularity they should reach the finals. As far as the final winner is concerned I can't say who will make it."

Sara Khan, "Ashmit, Shweta and Sameer, for they are genuine and they stand for themselves but I would want Pops Ashmit to win, he's my brother."

Though the eliminated contestants do not have Dolly Bindra in their top three list the stage is almost set for her. Well, it's not long before we know the finalists as January 9 will bring us the winner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I want Swetha,Sam nd ?? in the finale...................

Why Sara in her evry iv specify that  Assu is my bro.......
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too late for clarifications Sara ab bas bhi kar!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want to see sam in the finals the others 2 doesnt matter to me
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wowoww.. Lolzz...

Shweta might be in the finale .. Thanks to her captaincy.. And a bit BB's partiality for sure :( But never mind, she deserves to be der anyways 😃 And so as Sam .. 😃