India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Awww Misho Pia Aw Aw Awwwwwww

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG mm seeing pkyek aftr ages ages AGES coz am me again after ages and what an epi to beginw ith just what an epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiBlushing omg was Saturday's epi cute adowableeeeeeeeeeeeee to the power of infinity or whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? IT WAS IT WAS IT WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS omg it was so full of mishkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooness i love her i love her i love my mishkkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHugHugHug

and by god what a freaking genius she is just what a freaking geniuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus the way she collected all proofs against Danish omggggggggggggggggg i love EK I LOVE YOU for showing so much wit presence of mind substance in Mish u showed ki her brains her attitude isn't just for the heck of it she knows how to frekaing use it if need be and the best part was she didn't sit on things i mean yeah she didn't believe pia at one go and she was justified in doing that yaar coz it was the question of her brainless birdy pink pastery puff sistoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I mean if panchi wasn't in the picture mish wld have instantly believed pia but here she couldnt for panchi's sake she couldnt and she hoped earnestly ki pia is wrong only and only for panchi's sake but somewhere her heart again and again kept telling her pia cant be this wrong she cant plauy with them all thats why she gave pia a chance and investigated on her own the force of their friendship love compelled her too and omg the moment she found out the way misho pia patched up so normally as if nothing had happened only awwwwwwwwwwwww i was so freaking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBlushingBlushing

and the class room scene their fake fight omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggBlushingBlushing ii cant stop smilingggggggggggggggggggggggggg remembering that scene omg omg omg what an adorable scene it was the way they fought nonsensically the way misho attacked piaaaaaa awwwwwwwwwww and she couldnt stop saying psycho psycho psychooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo omg what a scene one of my fvtttttttttttttest misha pia scenes ever omggggggggggggggggggggg these two r stealing my heart all over againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn they so rBlushing

the way pia said "mere liye poori duniya ek taraf aur tum ek taraf mish" awwwwwwwwwwwwwwBlushing i dunno what else to say they r melting my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartHugHugHug

oh ekta show more o such cuteness show more of such lfull of looooooooooooooooooove moments and there is no stopping to this shoooooooooooooooooooooow love misho pia ki love story love mishkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my mishkoooooooooooooooooooooooooooHugHugHug

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 20 December 2010 at 6:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurSimi_YaRaLoverBUBLAIluvkasuMeeko-Fatima-.Jane..

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
yeah it was indeed a beautiful episode.. pia forgivinf misha for whatever happened!! n mishko too, asking for piya to appologise..!!
pia misha bond is just awsome!! hope it remains this way 43v3r
Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i like ur this post ...
misha is really good .. i hope always misha do rock ...
and i like too this dialogue..
"mere liye poori duniya ek taraf aur tum ek taraf mish"
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Even i saw PKYEK after a while on Saturday and I was so pleasantly surprised!! Misha and Pia are amazing together. Indiviadually, yes, they definitely bring a smile to my face but together toh, I just grin like I"m the happiest person on Earth!! For me, also, I actually didn't care much about anyone else, I just wanted Misha by Pia's side. And that happened!! And Misha is a frickkin' genius! She'll expose Danish in no time and everything will be back to normal then!!Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
i was expecting dis post frm u insaNityHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAI

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index