Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
The best thing that happened in 2010
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho

As we head towards the end of 2010, TV stars get nostalgic as they recall the best thing that happened to them this year. Read on to find out what your favourite actors had to say.
Showing 7 of 8 images Previous    Next
Vishal Gandhi

Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi
My show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is definitely the best thing that happened to me this year. I am grateful to Ekta madam for choosing me to be a part of her show based on vampires. The concept is so different from the regular stuff that we see on TV and has given me much more recognition than my previous shows. I just hope that the show continues to be as successful as it is currently.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=The-best-thing-that-happened-in-2010&aid=2411

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Osprisshow.Jane..

Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwww...thnxxxxxxxxx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index