Best thing in 2010- Ragz & Shailesh

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Best thing that happened in 2010
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho

As we head towards the end of 2010, TV stars get nostalgic as they recall the best thing that happened to them this year. Read on to find out what your favourite actors had to say.
Showing 1 of 8 images Previous    Next

Suhana aka Ragini Khanna
The best thing that happened to me this year was definitely my show
Sasural Genda Phool. Infact it is the best thing that ever happened to me. It has given me so much recognition and my fans love me as Suhana.

Saillesh Gulabani
Well above all it would be marriage with Ashita Dhawan that will be the highlight of this year for me. Professionally too I am on an all time high. I am doing two very popular shows -
Sasural Genda Phool on STAR Plus which is fetching the channel a TRP of over five and then I am doing Bandini as the lead. I think the year in totality has been eventful for me.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=The-best-thing-that-happened-in-2010&aid=2411 Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
SGP is the best thing that has happened to indian television in the recent times...

thanks for sharing tanu di...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

SGP is the best thing that has happened to indian television in the recent times...

OH yes I agree with SGP is the best show I've seen in a long time.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I agree.. SGP sure is one of the most special things that has ever happened to Indian TV...😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I agree.. SGP sure is one of the most special things that has ever happened to Indian TV...😳

Agreed as it changed my viewing habits and landed me here in this forum among such good and sincere people/Fans . So yeah its good for all of us as well, Love Ragini to bits.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
WOW Shailesh is married to Ashita...aww I love her😳 even thoguh I hated her as Malti

anyways CONGO to both of them..eps Ragi pie....and I agree with everyone SGP is a freaking diamond in the midst of coals(referring to rest of TV)...I hope SGP has many many many more to go...kudos to the team esp to Ragz😳