Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

The best thing that happened in 2010 (Page 7)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey Dear ,

Thanks a ton 4 sharing this news with usHug...........I read this article in Indya.com Wow!! what a sweet answer by mohit Thumbs Up..................I am very happy with this news that Sanaya is coming on 23rd dec and our januables r going 2 be together on Christmas n New year....Smile...I hope we get a Rocking interview of Monaya soon in Sbs n Sbb..............

Merry Christmas to Mohit and Sanaya and Happy new year to Monaya.....Party

I also read in one article that Sanaya's favourite place is Goa and she loves going to Goa whenever she has free time .....I think thats why Monaya are going to Goa to welcome new year ....Goa is a rocking placeThumbs Up................ God Bless Mohit and Sanaya ie Monaya........................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2.VanishingDreamAttractiveAdya

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
OMG awww so sweet of u mohit !! this just totally made my day..I'm so happy to know San is returning before christmas..wow have a rocking Christmas n New year  Monaya !! Thanks for sharing..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
OMG one line just won our heart best think happened in 2010 SANAYA IRANIBlushingsanaya always says that mohit is most genuine and this one small answer proved it again and wow gosh our sanaya will be back on 23 th i have no words this news made my dayDancingand they will be in goa to celebrate new year ya that place should be goa bcz mohit's lady love loves goa, may god bless this adorable couple

but one thing is most amazing that its 2010 which lead to beautiful  two soul to recognize and  land   their destination in their hearts Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xSIZZZLERSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

awwwwwwwww mohit love you.....mohit is the most adorable boyfriend one can have...she definitely means the world to him.......i am soooooooooo happy for them........the best thing that happened to us monayaholice is definitely monaya..god bless them.....wowwwww san is coming back on the 23th......wowwwwwwwww they are going to bring in  the new year together in goa.........they are going to paint the town red with their love..don't be surprised if the goa looks all the more romantic this season afterall the most romantic couple will mark their attendance on new year's eve.........loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them..........

gosh sonu i am so happy yar sanaya will come on 23 th Dancingand ya mohit has to choose this place to spend quality time together bcz goa is sanaya's fave place Embarrassedit shows his caring and loving side for his lady love i am so much happy that mohit seriously expression his emotions openly Embarrassedand def goa will be more colorful and lively with this two love bird Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERCandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Mohit Sehgal
i think he will jump like this kk im going crazyLOL
i am sure dear apart from that he's not going get any sleep..........he already sound's so excited...........
deepti and sonu guys i think his reply showed his excitement don't know what will happen when he will show sanaya on airport after so long time Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.VanishingDream..Enchanteur..

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
EEEEEEEEEEEKSSSSS OMGGG Silly "The best thing to happen this year is Sanaya Irani" Day Dreaming OMGGG Mohittttt missing you loadsss and love youu for sayingg that Hug !

WOW, finally shes coming back on the 23rd Dec and OMGG Goaa Day DreamingDay Dreaming !

Ahhh Love em Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdyaXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Natasha-

I have read in one article that Sanaya's favourite place is Goa Day DreamingSo I guess this can be one reason why they are going to Goa only Embarrassed
ya nasu that's the reason for choosing goa Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

chalo guys where are all our spys..charmee are you listening...airport ke chakkar lagana shuru kar do.........
sonu ab tum bhi ShockedLOLgosh sweety u r looking dame sweet when u talk like this and abt spy please hon this time let them meet properly its been so long for them Embarrassed fir toh bond girls ready hi hogi Coolwhere is our bond gir's leader guys WinkLOL

Go to top