Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx 4 sharing this Article/Statement, here.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aahana86

wow Something after ages !!! πŸ˜›

so damn excited for San' comeback ..23rd dec wow its just ard the corner hope we have a MoNaya seg soon on SBS and something on TB as well soon since they may take off on Christmas to Goa for all we know 😳

Aani... 😲  Is that u... OMG! Hugs.. πŸ€— πŸ€—  I am seeing u after ages.. Missed you really very much...

And about the articles and interview... Dont worry, i am already getting vibes that we will get them for sure.. πŸ˜‰ 😍 
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Aani... 😲  Is that u... OMG! Hugs.. πŸ€— πŸ€—  I am seeing u after ages.. Missed you really very much...

And about the articles and interview... Dont worry, i am already getting vibes that we will get them for sure.. πŸ˜‰ 😍 

hey Sumi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— aww thanks so much sweetheart wow thats so sweet of u to say u missed me πŸ€—πŸ€— am missing you guys too but kinda busy these days and also with no new thing happening wouldnt login much 😳 missing all of u so so much as well  hope we see MoNaya have a fab new show soon as solo leads to be rocking a new forum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for sharing!!
That's sooooooooooo sweet!! He's so cute!!
God bless them. Seriously.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aahana86

hey Sumi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— aww thanks so much sweetheart wow thats so sweet of u to say u missed me πŸ€—πŸ€— am missing you guys too but kinda busy these days and also with no new thing happening wouldnt login much 😳 missing all of u so so much as well  hope we see MoNaya have a fab new show soon as solo leads to be rocking a new forum πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

So true aani..   Seriously we got an article about Monaya after ages... 😍 πŸ˜†  Not really an article.. Just small one line statement and see.. We are already going gaga over it... πŸ˜† 😍  we were badly deprived of Monaya for soo many days na..

Anyways....M sooo happy to see u... πŸ€— πŸ€—  
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Oh my gosh im gonna faint.😍..love u MoNaya...so happy u came into our lives πŸ€— and making it all the more beautiful..love you two forever
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGgggg So sweeeeeet!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜
Thanks A lot dear 😊
Edited by -BlueFairy- - 13 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much dear...:)

aww it's so nice of him...planning to go goa.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Thank u Ragz di for letting me know abt this..:$
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awwwwweeeeeeeeeee he is such a darling....

" the best thing that happened to me in 2010 is Sanaya Irani " ☺️ ..how adorable and genuine can he get....
Undoubtedly i can say this too that " Monaya are one of the best thing that happened to me in 2010"

gosh love them and finally San is coming backπŸ˜ƒ ...gosh missed her so much..and hope that they have wonderful time together on new years at Goa...πŸ˜‰
nd i also hope to see u guys soon giving out a joint interview...i miss those lovely SBS segments and their laughter together, looking into each others eyes and blushing...haaayyyeeeee 😍

Cmon Monaya come back soon onscreen...we miss u !

oh btw thanks for sharing...😳
Edited by lovedkruti - 13 years ago
ruexangel thumbnail
That's quite sweet πŸ˜³