Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratiloveu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think mjht cast loves goa if u ask all the actors in mjht they say they love to go goa!!!!!
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww☺️☺️this is our lover boy 😍😍so sweet of U ❤️dying to see u n Sanaya together😍MonaYa rocks.......Wish U all the Best in Ur life👍🏼
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwwwwieeee......... ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️  Best thing for us--- Monaya... ☺️  😉
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

awwwwwwwww mohit love you.....mohit is the most adorable boyfriend one can have...she definitely means the world to him.......i am soooooooooo happy for them........the best thing that happened to us monayaholice is definitely monaya..god bless them.....wowwwww san is coming back on the 23th......wowwwwwwwww they are going to bring in  the new year together in goa.........they are going to paint the town red with their love..don't be surprised if  goa looks all the more romantic this season afterall the most romantic couple will mark their attendance on new year's eve.........loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them..........

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

Mohit Sehgal

i think he will jump like this kk im going crazy😆

i am sure dear apart from that he's not going get any sleep..........he already sound's so excited........... Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago
-Natasha- thumbnail
I have read in one article that Sanaya's favourite place is Goa 😍So I guess this can be one reason why they are going to Goa only 😳
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a cute answer given by Mohit.I am soo happy for Monaya.Sanaya will be comming before chrismas?I hope we get cute intreview of them.
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Natasha-

I have read in one article that Sanaya's favourite place is Goa 😍So I guess this can be one reason why they are going to Goa only 😳

ya i agree with u ....it was written in one of the artlcles that she loves islands😳
MagicLantern thumbnail
thanks a ton dear for this amazing article..........
SoniRita thumbnail
hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the best thing happened to mohit is sanaya awwwwww mohit wat an answer he gave he is so sweet man hayeee n dey going to goa for new years hayeee yupieee lovee goa lol n yayyyy sanaya diii coming back on 23rd woohooo hopeee to get monaya interview in sbs or sbb missing dem so much