Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [20/12 - Epi. 37] (Page 4)

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
..IT Wz Suchhha .Hearttouchin...epi i js lovd it lovd evrthin...Arjun past brought TEARS. in my Eyes..Kisi ka bhi Dil pighal jaye.Bt.I js don u'stand Arohi Ka dil kyun nahi Pighala....Arohi makin me So Angry......epi. hop AROHI KA DIL bhi melt hua ho...Reminded ....kmh 1... Kmh 2 mein .Arohi Abhi Kmh 1 Mein Jo Arjun Ne Arohi..ke saath Kiya tha Wahi ab Arohi Arjun k Saath Kar rahi..hai...Kisi bhi baat pe Visvaas Karne ko Taiyar hi nahi Js Hurtin arjun Evrday...Arohi Arjun...Now Js Stop ds Tom n Jerry ka Khel . .plzzz .Kahin der na Ho jaaye Fir...Der wz EVERYTHING perfect In y'day EPI..All d scens .Dialogues ..BG SCORE......Evrthin Wz JS..PERFECTTT....Osamm.. Karan kritzz ka to kya kehna .i.Hv no wordss fr Dem Bothh r DOINNN Brilliant ..Fab...EXCELLENT Job...In Evry Epi.....Karanika Makinnn me SPEECHLESS evrday jsss...Luv dem..So muchh... Kmh 2 iss goinnn gr8 Bt Ye Misunderstanding kab dur ho iska Intezaar hai....now I js donn wan to C ne Mor misunderstanding In KMH 2 lyk KMH...1.... Kmh 1 wz ol about MISUNDERSTANDING Now don want to C nethin lyk ds in Kmh 2.... O'wise It vl b Kitani Misunderstanding hai..part 2. wanna c now Som hatke story..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshmushiroxx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Arrey Mitesh Arohi was in a drunk state and was hurt over whtver has been happening, I am sure she will realise when she comes out of her this state whatever happened during her convo with Arjun and she may think on this..now she is hurt like a kid there, but knowing this Arohi she  blurts out in the moment but then also has the ability to think and bounce back to do what she feels is right..like the moment in the police station when she was asked whther Arjun touched her, also the moment when she told DJ how chikoo is a coward and she doesnt want to marry him!! I guess she will ponder about what Arjun said.I am guessing!!Smile
Pooja I luved reading yours!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@shikha -about 'new promo':
i still believe KMH2 is  more about the impact and consequences of a love that has crossed all the barriers! The fast paced of the story has always been well blended, first with the knife near Arohi's neck that left with a drop of blood,then the cottage scene where Arjun does not this new beat in his heart to see this girl on him and just drowned into it and then the kidnap scene,who transformed everything,with the again chakoo scene then the sorry scene,flower,tht flower symbolised,the giver to the receiver: 'u have pierced my heart like a sword' and even the shape of the flower is 'sword bladed' then it comes with the theme love in innocence,that knows just the beat of the heart and will stand to it,then come the blind trust of Arohi,all this because she knows he is the one.predicted by the panditji,or rather he is the one in her fate, then come how Arohi in this 6 days,combat her fears with the importance of life with arjun and phir Arohi's life is important to Arjun,phir the way both of them do not leave each other,even if both of them had different perspective. Then come the reality strikes to Arohi that again as swift as a sword plus she is numb,not knowing her emotion and added salt by gauri for her to be more confused whats this emotion. As it has been love in innocence where 'self surrender' was shown as 'blind trust', now it is time to see the 'selfless' lover of Arjun and the way he is fighting for it shows that! I still believe it is at the right pace as they are all preparatory of what supposedly the fate wanted, as how this love will transgress,i believe thats more in focus and now since it depends on two extreme sides of the family,the bloodfeel prevail to the extent of LOVE vs SOCIETY RULES, in short, LOVERS vs POLICEMENDON. Even if they gonna be really happy with each other being together,but this is not how the society will look at it,it will be like the sweetness of love vs the sour and bitterness of the society!

@anita - good guess but I feel if Gauri chachi has listened to all the convo,she will pour 'evil' more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19AmnaIshkavyasammushiroxx

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged

aww..Heart yesterday's episode..it was awesum ClapBig smile arjuhi's love, Day DreamingDay Dreamingboth of thm making each other jealous by dancing,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed thn arjun telling arohi his storyClapThumbs UpDay Dreaming..arjuhi's supperrbb expressions Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming everythng was just mindblowing!! ClapClapClapClap..nd thanks the new promo too..its too gud..cant wait fr tht epi.Big smile.nd tonight 8pm.Big smile bt i thnk imagine has to promote kmh ...more..they r nt shwng the promos in every brk..i hav'nt seen any promo of kmh since last sat till nw..(except the new1 which is presently comng).also give the title track video..hope they listen to us nd give it soon Smile

Pinky

anitaksureshAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxx

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

@shikha di... ya..agree with u....i was also expecting one sweet romantic scene at the end or at the start too.. Unhappy bt they didnt shw Cry

Edited by pinkyfrkaranika - 21 December 2010 at 4:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19AmnaIsh

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
though the epi was sad..i had my part of teh rofl....ROFLROFL the dance bit...ROFLROFLpoor Arjun but taht gal reminded me of halki pulki Monaco's addROFLROFL no but she was..omg!!WackoROFLROFL n chiku...ROFLROFLmann..only he can do it...ROFLROFLhe was HILLLLLARIOUS..!!!ROFLROFL
n in the car.."Arohi..I love u baby.... dont cry...."ROFLROFL
loved the jealousy part...n i thought after drinking Arjun was going to Arohi to dance forcefully.. but damn!! all the excitement dropped wen he left...i was expecting some more of the party...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
where did sanchit..Romit n simi disappear?D'ohn chiku is blind o wat? in the whole process he did not see Arjun?!!Ermm

rest of teh epiCryCryCry
loved Arohi very much today...she was spontaneous...n Arjun bang on wit intense emotions...n every bit he had...

overall awesome but i dun like the cliched route the creatives are takin..are tehy on leav o sumthin taht teh director alone has to work on scenes hence some scenes from old shows?
Dadi's toofan reminded me of Baa n Arjun enterin Aro's room...through window?D'oh it seemed closed thoughConfused n how did he know that was teh window to her room...LOL see i told u Ekta is missin her old shows...Geek

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxxshootingstar.xx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
wow loved reading everybody's takes,   Clap.   Jealousy, anger, and finally sensitive both arjun and arohi went through these emotions almost simultaneously,  Thumbs Up.  

ab iss gauri ka kya kare.  What is she gonna say, that Arjun came there only to make sure Arohi doesnt give any statement against him Ermm,  where is Rajveer,  he is adamant on divorce?   I thot he might give their marraige another try.   and chiku  the self obsessed shallow guy ,  he wont back out from this alliance by himself anymore,  Arohi alone can do that.  I am guessing when her family is abusing arjun she might come to his rescue,  may be,  and that is when the new promo comes into picture. Day Dreaming

anitaksureshpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshmushiroxx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

today's  discussion thread Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Go to top