Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [20/12 - Epi. 37] (Page 3)

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
yes...even i think that the major reason why Arohi behaved like that was because she was drunk..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishpinkyfrkaranikaPraniimushiroxx.Jane..

Maheen_Ahmed Senior Member
Maheen_Ahmed
Maheen_Ahmed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
CryHmm i loved todays episode.... everything was perfect 10/10. 
par arjun Cry sob sob arjun ki aankho may aansoo Cry arohi, arjun ki aankho may pyaar keun nahi dekh rahi ? Unhappyohhh kitna pyaar karta hai arjun usay aur vo humare sadu monster ko sirf rula rahi hai Cry..... & jealousy part was Thumbs Up hehehe arjun ne kiya dhaka mara us ladki ko ROFL lol apne stupid moves dikha rahi thi rofl LOL ROFL and chikku ufff vo to kamal ke hi hain LOL "Arohi: meri aankho may pyaar se dekho, Chikku: pyaar se Oki ROFL Arohi-Chikku car scene Cry poor arohi us ke Heart may dard hota hai Cry n Chikku apne may hi magan, Arohi i think tume gas problem hai LOLROFL.... last part to aaj ki epi ka highlight tha wow wow awesome acting by karan n kritika Clap Dancing.... kassh arohi arjun ka past sun ke melt hoti to kuch romantic scenes to dekhne ko milte Day Dreaming... chalo hope 4 the best Wink aaj nahi to misunderstanding clear hone ke baad to mile gi hi mile ge LOL Dancing

Edited by Maheen_Ahmed - 20 December 2010 at 4:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxx.Jane..

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Clap
apne emotions ishaar karna koi tumse seekhe maheen!!

lekin bechari Arohi tho majboor thi...
Woh jaanti thi ke Arjun ke aankhon mein pyaaar hi pyaar dekhegi...isliye woh neeche dekh rahi thi... Cry

Mujhe Chicku Bahuuuut pasand hai!!ROFL
Arohi, please Chiku ko mere liye Chod do!! Mujhe lagta hai hum dono ki bahuuut jamegi!!
LOL

Lekin aaj karan ne Sach mein kaamaaal Kar diya...Jaise hi woh apna story bata raha tha....God... Mere aakhon mein aasoon aagaye!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen_AhmedanitaksureshAllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_Nishkavyasammushiroxx.Jane..

Maheen_Ahmed Senior Member
Maheen_Ahmed
Maheen_Ahmed

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
@Nilo: Asa bhi kiya thoda to aankho dekhti na Arohi Cry Arjun ka past sun ke aik hug to banta tha Wink chal koye nahi INSHALLAH jald hi humari muraad puri hogi Day Dreaming Dancing ...
Hahhaha Chikku to mujhe bhi bohat pasand hai Tongue Haan Arohi plz Chikku ko hume dedo May or Nilo usay half half baant le ge LOLROFL.
Yup aaj to Karan ne kamal hi kar dia asi awesome acting kisi ne nahi ki hogi aaj tak im sured, full form may tha Thumbs Up or saath may itna rulaya Cry may bhi phoot phhot ke roye mujh se nahi dekhe jate karan ki aankho may aanso Cry

Edited by Maheen_Ahmed - 20 December 2010 at 4:55pm

anitaksureshAllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_Nishkavyasammushiroxx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Karan, Kritika and KMH rocks!!! God knows how much I missed them this weekend!! Phew just finished watching and reading all your wonderful views on it too!! Hiee buddies!!

Can just think of this line after watching the epi..DIL DIYA DARD LIYA!! Gosh I feel like going nd giving a big hug to Arjun and Arohi both, they are both so hurt now!!

Arjun breaking the glass and gulping down the drink showing the bitterness from within!!Awesome act with his expressions!!!
Showed how much it hurt him to see her there not understanding him and her not forgiving him means sooo much to him!!

Arohi 's expressions of shock and hurt so well portrayed by Kritika when she sees him break the glass and then in tears walks away!! It was so heartbreaking to see that!!

Arohi Chikoo car scene:; Gosh!! this chikoo is such a shallow, all about self person, ki he says I luv u baby and just not able to see her deep feelings there!! I went nuts when he was reacting to each of those dialogues thinking of her and Arjun and our chikoo was happily relating it to himself....

Arohi DJ- Loved this scene between them, Arohi not afrid of darkness and bringing the goli and talking of it to DJ..Its sinking into DJ I guess how much Arjun means for Arohi . DJ understanding this talking of izzat( now here talking realistically like the daadi of the family I guess) wonder what she must be going thru being the daadi and a friend to her Arohi too, juggling these two and how she will handle this too???Very understandanbly leaving it to her prayers to God!!

The best one that I luved :
Arjun Arohi scene- Arjun talking about his past to Arohi and how he has never recieved that love which he always craved for but yet had distanced himself from it being afraid to trust I guess!! A man bred in the jungles to be found and taken to another elite junglees ,Ouch yet is loving..yeah Arohi being able to touch his heart to make him aware of the feeling that he always ran away from / or never did experience it!!
Wonderfully portrayed by Karan through his expressions, dialogue delivery loved it!!
Arohi crying when he is talking, Kritika made me cry too...
She loves him so much and hence expected him to stand by her when she was implicated in the police station, but he was torn between his duty/ responsibility and his love there..confused since he had never faced it earlier and yet knew his love is right!! Arohi will slowly realise this bit too and I am dreaming of that already!!Soo arohi jaldi sey arajun ko maaf kardo and give him Day Dreaminga big hug!!

Gosh!! I hate this Gauri kabaab mey haddi no hadda yaar...shooo disappear disappear Gauri!! Ekta mai I am still wondering do such vamps exist in really, why do you always have such people in your serials??I know I will never get an answer to this..maybe one day if I get to meet you, I will ask you this qstn.Wink

Btw I love the new name that our thread has got finaaly..Thanks Kavya I am sorry couldnt respond to your PM earlier because I was outstation yaar. Saw it today, and yeah I luv the new name..we are fulltooo mohabbet mey so it suits !!Hug to all!!

SHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxx.Jane..

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
ok 1 more beautiful episode ...i dont know if this is me or every1 but i m watching all episodes at least 2 times everyday ...lol donno y Embarrassed so much attached to d show n actors.

karan n kritika both portrayed emotions very well ysday thats y d entire episode looked so beautiful n touchy .

jealousy dancing was very gud ...both were trying hard to jealous each other ...Clap n d way karan lifted that girl lol znkd came into my mind sudnly as in d same way he lifted kritz in it .Wink

n that glass tootna uff ...glass se zyada to dil toot gaya ..Cry

chiku has so much into himself that he hardly undrtsnds what other was thinking ...but thank god he is dumb ...so no more serious issues 4m his side n only comedy .Big smile

DJ n aarohi's convo was nice n finally DJ ko pata chal gaya ki baat bahut aage badd gayi hai ...earlier she was thinking that it was just an attraction n she will 4get him in few days but now she is convinced that its more than that ....n now she wants arohi's happiness but scared of d toofaan ......Thumbs Up
best lines  ..." main bahut boori hoon na ....chahe to aap mujhe thappad maar lo , par dheere se maarna " awweClap

n then aarohi said arjun ...n dhan te dan ....arjun was there Big smile THOUGH D WHOLE CONVO BW THEM WAS FABClap BUT I WAS MISSING AT LEAST 1 SWEET ROMANTIC SCENE ...EITHER IN STARTING OR IN D END OF CONVO .....SHE WAS DRUNK ...N ARJUN WAS EMOTIONAL ...N LIGHT BHI NAHI Wink SO I WAS EXPECTING 1 GUD SCENE BUT  ladne mein hi sara time waste kar diya ....Cry
as fans we want them 2gether soon but  considering d story aarohi was right ......she has lots of reasons 4 not trusting him...
1. he belongs to d biggest enemy of her family
2. he is criminal
3. he said lie to her
4. gauri's words against him
5. all d situations in which there love started
6. n till now arjun dint say ILU to her

so this confusion will take some more time to clear ....n like last time in kmh arjun's mom was d cupid n cleared every misunderstanding so may b this time also some third person may b shefali or gauri (agar akal aa gayi to ) will clear her doubts.
but as d makers was saying that thistime its new love story ...well 4 now it is d old love story but wid new touch.

new promo is lokin gud but i m confused that arjun itni asani se apne dad or family ko chod dega 4 aarohi ShockedConfused strange .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxx.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
edited mine on the topic :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Abt Y'day epi...IT Wz A .Hearttouchin.....Arjun past brought TEARS. in my Eyes..Kisi ka bhi Dil pighal jaye.Bt.I js don u'stand Arohi Ka dil kyun nahi Pighala.......Arohi makin me So Angry......epi. Reminded ....kmh 1... Kmh 2 mein .Arohi Abhi Kmh 1 Mein Jo Arjun Ne Arohi..ke saath Kiya tha Wahi ab Arohi Arjun k Saath Kar rahi..hai...Kisi bhi baat pe Visvaas Karne ko Taiyar hi nahi Js Hurtin arjun Evrday...Arohi Now Js Stop ds Tom n Jerry ka Khel . . .Kahin der na Ho jaaye Fir...Der wz EVERYTHING perfect In y'day EPI..All d scens .Dialogues ..BG SCORE......Evrthin Wz JS ...PERFECTTT....Osamm.. Karan kritzz ka to kya kehna .i.Hv no wordss fr Dem Bothh r DOINNN Brilliant ..Fab...EXCELLENT Job...In Evry Epi.....Karanika Makinnn me SPEECHLESS evrday jsss...Luv dem..So muchh... Kmh 2 iss goinnn gr8 Bt Ye Misunderstanding kab dur ho iska Intezaar hai....now I js donn wan to C ne Mor misunderstanding In KMH 2 lyk KMH...1.... Kmh 1 wz ol about MISUNDERSTANDING Now don want to C nethin lyk ds in Kmh 2.... O'wise It vl b Kitani Misunderstanding hai..part 2... wanna c now Som hatke story..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshpinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshkavyasammushiroxx

Go to top