Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [20/12 - Epi. 37] (Page 2)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
reserved....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry Aaj inn dono ne hadh kar di!! Mujhe kitna rulaya!!

The 'Jealousy Game' kind of went a bit over the top for me. A bit too overcooked for my taste. But the way Arjun breaks the glass!!Shocked It actually symbolised his broken heartBroken Heart Guys, I tell you! They think hurting themselves physically will reduce their emotional painCry Arohi's bitter words shattered him! He can't understand whats gotten into Arohi! He knows that she loves him!! Her eyes are like open doors to her heart! Its not too hard for him to read her. But he still doesn't get the whole point of Arohi not admitting to her feelings! Is she not realising that he also loves her?? But of course, Arjun is determined to confront Arohi.
Rashi is such a sweetheart!! She's the only in the entire Singhania family who is genuine and really cares for Arjun. 
Chiku is a TUBELIGHT! I've never ever seen such a dhakkan in my life and I'm not even going to comment further on him.
Arohi is, as usual, battling with her own self. "Yahan dard hota hai mujhe!!" She pointed to her heart, admitting that the pain was too much to bear!! She's tired of fighting her emotions!! One moment, she feels bad and guilty for hurting Arjun and the very next moment, she realises that he is also not 'doodh ka dhula'. He's also wrong!! He also made her cry! Today's episode successfully brought out  Arohi's helplessness. She just CANNOT deal with this inner turmoil! You actually feel bad for her even though she's overreacting to this whole situation.
I swear, what really touched me was when Arohi told DJ that she is not scared of darkness anymore and the very next second the way she called DJ and said that she was a bad person, it pinched me!! I could feel a lump in my throat!! The poor girl, seriously, cannot handle these conflicting emotions anymore!Cry Then she confessed that she was drunk and even went on to say that the reason she was drunk was because of her overflowing emotions which were oozing out of her heart!
And then, she recollects all that Arjun taught her, how taking out the bullet from Arjun's body was more important than her stupid little fear of darkness. She overcame her fear because of the man who took a bullet for her. DJ, obviously, wasn't happy that things had gone so much beyond control. And again, the whole 'samajh mein izzat' thing started.
Then of course, Arjun sneaks into her room and once again, Arohi transforms from being a helpless, vulnerable, heartbroken girl to a determined, revenge taker. She's willing to accept her feelings in front of DJ but not Arjun. She doesn't want to listen to him because she knows (like Arjun said) that she'll break and weaken and resign to her feelings, her heart which now rests with Arjun. Arjun tries to make her see sense: that none of them will be happy if she continues denying her feelings in front of him! 
Finally, Arjun decided that it was high time that Arohi should know more about him. He decided to tell her what all he'd been through in life, how he'd always been deprived of love and affection which she'd so readily gotten served in a silver platter. He tried to make her understand what her love had meant to a person like him who'd secretly craved for the warmth of a person he could call his own! He didn't know what love was. He was totally alone till she entered his life. She taught him how to love and how to live for himself! She broke the walls he'd built around himself. She touched his heart in a way no one ever had. He went to the extent of defying his father for her!!
But Arohi's reaction broke my heart!Broken Heart It shattered me!! I swear something inside me died! She only remembered that he kept quiet in the police station!! I'm so sure, Arohi's so called 'insensitivity' killed Arjun!! He knew that she didn't mean it. She was just angry and hurt and she was so blinded with tears that she failed see the genuinity of Arjun's words!! Sad!!

Memorable Quotes:

Arohi: Tum kabhi nahi samjhoge tum mere liye kya ho! Mujhe aisa dard kyun diya???!

Arjun: Tumhari aankhon mein saaf dikhta hai lekin aankhon ki baat hoton tak nahi aati!

Rashi: Apni dill mein itni nafrat bhar kar tum pyaar karne chale the. Lekin pyaar karna tum ab tak nahi seekhe ho!

Arohi: Aap mujhe thapad maar lo! Zor se mat marna lekin aap mujhe thapad mariye!! (Aww!!! She's adorable even while crying!)

Arohi: Jab kaleja phootta hai tab sharab peete hainCry

Arjun: Khud ko har chot har dard se bachane ke liye, maine doosron par bharosa karna chhod diya tha.

Arjun: Koi mere kareeb nahi aata tha kyunki main kisi ko apne kareeb aane nahi deta tha. Jin deewaron ke beech mera dill kaid tha, uske doosri taraf se koi awaaz mujh tak nahi aati thi.

Overall, I think the drinking really worked for both Arjun and Arohi. At least the audience knows what they really feel. Arohi has realio sed her feelings. Now, she needs to realise Arjun's feelings too.

"Sometimes, the walls we build around ourselves to keep out sadness often keeps out happiness too!" 
Earlier, it was Arjun and now, Arohi is not realising that happiness and sadness are two sides of the same coin. We can't experience one without the other. She's so afraid of being sad if Arjun once again breaks her trust that she's not willing to give the happiness which she can find with Arjun a chance....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshtanu111aSHIKHA19Du_Nishkavyasammushiroxx

garvitaarora Newbie
garvitaarora
garvitaarora

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
very touching episode.........loved Arjuhi's expressions n acting.........they conveyed their feelings mindblowingly..........best episode so far........Aarohi has to be fair to her family also,her situation is very complicated...............let's hope for the best............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_Nishkavyasammushiroxx.Jane..

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
reserved but really ekta makes us hate some characters sorry [Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_Nishkavyasammushiroxx

Therusha_Pillay IF-Dazzler
Therusha_Pillay
Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

omg today epi was a treat indeed….arjun and arohi were outstanding…

Starting off with arjun dancing with that gal yoah she looks like some wild cat ahahahahaha her moves around arjun shouted one word DESPERATE…. is she even legal for a club :P she is so tiny next to arohi but it worked getting arohi all jealous lolzzz fab job karan u even got me jealous when u lifted her up… I loved when arohi told me chikuuuuuuuu to look into her eyes ahahaha the poor guy tried to act like he was in love it looked so fake yaar…but I have to say chikuuuu is really funny…. kritzzz amazing job on acting drunk I loved the emotions though ur eyes when arjun broke the glass…wow karan so possessive already ummmm im just freaking loving it…ur eyes gosh amazing expressions… hope u didn't get hurt to badly…. the car scene arohi is really funny when she's drunk lolzzz poor chichu keeps saying he loves her and arohi cant get her mind of hottie KUNDRA oooooooppssss I mean arjun :P really I was blown away by kritzzz acting she looked like a baby whose fav toy had been taken away yaar… so much of crying… make up everywhere but kritz always manages to look beautiful J arjun mr hawttttttttness  gosh soooooooooooo angry I loved the flash backs and ur face god the emotions u can portray is amazing…. I can honestly say that KARAN KUNDRA always wins my heart over in every epi, I don't know how he does it but KK rocksssssssss this guy can put any Hollywood, bollywood actor away…I totally adore his sister thank god there is one person in that room that has a heart seriously she is a sW*Heart I really love their relationship…god know's why she had to marry such  two faced man yaar… he looks way older than her… arohi and DJ so sweet that scene reminds me of my nani I really love DJ… I hope that later on in the story she will help arjun and arohi to be together….kritzzzz was so cute the gal couldn't even walk prop ahaahahahahaha gosh kritika once again u are fabbbbbbbbbbbbbb …. I loved the way u expressed urself to DJ….and my fav scene of the night arjun sneaking into arohi room…oh gosh how romantic yaar … our KK sure is Romeo ahahahahahaha don't worry arohi…arjun will always wipe those tears away :P lol arjun getting all close to her  HEAVEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN karan and kritika chemistry can make any1s heart beat so fast yoahhh I just start blushing by looking at them… karan looked super hawtttttttt man I loved when he told her his truth that scene was soooooo touching amazing acting seeing arjun cry goddddddd I felt soooooooo bad for him, L his truth even really touched arohi … u could just see it in her eyes but then ofcourse knowing DRAMASSSSSS arohi had to tell mr sW*Heart to leave… I mean seriously the poor guy who hardly ever trusts any1 poors his heart out to u and this is ur reaction….cmon arohi wake up yaar u Love arjunnnnnnnnnnn ….then ending with that witch gauri god I just cant stand her y isn't she slping like normal ppl… and that evil crepy small I totally hate this women…she has really poisoned arohi mind….

I really loved the epi yaar amazing dialogs from arjun and arohi…sealer of the show was arjun for me…. KK just rocks man….and kritzzzz u wer really wooooooooowwwww today…. seeing arjun dance made me want to watch KK form of dance ahahahahahaha no one can have that style: P     

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_Nishkavyasammushiroxx.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Updated my post on page 1,  it went quite long.   loved the episode.  Thumbs Up , will read everyone's post tomorrow,.

@pooja I am opening tomorrow right?

Edited by kavyasam - 20 December 2010 at 3:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Omg...Aaj Ka Episode Tho....

Actingwise Perfect!!
Flaaawles....

but Plotwise....OMG!!! Cry

I loved the way both of them looked and checked what the otherone was doing during the dance sequence...But Our Handsome sa Arjun couldnt bear it any longer....Gaaaawd...
The was he pushed that girl away was reaaaallly Good...maybe i liked that particular so much because i couldnt see Our Handsome Hunk Dance with someone else but Kritika LOL
Omg i loveee Chicku....hahahahah hes sooooo out of this world...LOL...
The Room scene was AGAIN!!! Tooooo Saad!!Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianDu_Nishpinkyfrkaranikakavyasammushiroxx.Jane..

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
For everyone, obviously the most impactful part of the episode was the bedroom scene with Arjun and ArohiCryCry
My heart poured out to Arjun....The way he told his feelings to ArohiOuch Just made me nearly cry. To be honest, I was upset with how Arohi reacted to Arjun's feelings. I am guessing that the only reason it didn't take much affect on her was because she was drunk and unable to focus on his words.
What made me extremely upset was the way the episode endedAngryAngry Did they HAVE to show Gauri's face and her smirk? No one is interested with the way she feels about theym too.....Pathar dil I tell youDead
I was just loving the conversation between Chiku sab and our Arohi! Everything she said was meant for Arjun and all Chiku kept saying "I love you baby"ROFL 
Today both Karan and Kritika's performance was ClapClapClap worth an applause...

After seeing today's episode and reading the recent articleConfused I think Chiku will find out during the last minute of the shaddi that Arohi loves Arjun and Arohi will find out about the letter and his true feelings right before getting into the mandap...Way for Ekta to build up suspenseLOL

All I have to say that it was worth the wait (Actually it always is...) Ekta never fails to leave a spark in her episode!

anitaksureshSHIKHA19Du_Nishkavyasammushiroxx.Jane..

Go to top