Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$Dark Horse Of BollyWood Rajeev Khandelwal FC} (Page 96)

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
hi
my fav scene  from lrl on rajveer naina is
                                the scene where rajveer took naina with him
and they both went to point 1857
 i just loved the whole atmosphere and the dress clour
black makes rajveer look more handsome while white really complimating naina very much

and one more and i know that everyone else who are rajveer naina fan must liked it too like me
the scene where naina came to rajveer wearing a red saree
wow it was my fav scene
but i wan to say something on this scene
in this scene i felt rajveer was behaved so stupidly (plz dont take it otherwise guys i donot wan to hurt anyone feeling here it is my personal view on that scene) he was just saying"good night and good night) but i liked it
agar yahaan koi dance bhi dekha dete rajveer aur naina beech then it would have been "shawa shawa"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged

ronojoy_ria

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherry07

Originally posted by oliveya

welcome back sherry HugHugHugHugwhy are u soo late 

Hey Yaar I Was Sleepin' Was NOt Feelin Well ... Cry That's Why COuldn't COme ..
ommggggggg! i am scared Shocked sherry   woo ommg! take care  baby pleased do not cry  i love u soo much  i hope all is well ..sherry tell me are u find now because i am really worried  forSleepy u
BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Cuteness Unlimited Muahhh Embarrassed

Illumination

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherry07

welcome back sherry HugHugHugHugwhy are u soo late 

Hey Yaar I Was Sleepin' Was NOt Feelin Well ... Cry That's Why COuldn't COme ..
ommggggggg! i am scared Shocked sherry   woo ommg! take care  baby pleased do not cry  i love u soo much  i hope all is well ..sherry tell me are u find now because i am really worried  forSleepy u

Thanks for sO Mucchh care Oliveya .. I'm Fine NOw Babe ... Reallly Thanks For such a Cute Care ... Smile  Love YOu Sweetiee ... Smile

Illumination

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

hi
my fav scene  from lrl on rajveer naina is
                                the scene where rajveer took naina with him
and they both went to point 1857
 i just loved the whole atmosphere and the dress clour
black makes rajveer look more handsome while white really complimating naina very much

and one more and i know that everyone else who are rajveer naina fan must liked it too like me
the scene where naina came to rajveer wearing a red saree
wow it was my fav scene
but i wan to say something on this scene
in this scene i felt rajveer was behaved so stupidly (plz dont take it otherwise guys i donot wan to hurt anyone feeling here it is my personal view on that scene) he was just saying"good night and good night) but i liked it
agar yahaan koi dance bhi dekha dete rajveer aur naina beech then it would have been "shawa shawa"

OMMGGGGGGGGGG!ria  woooo fabulous yaar i am  sooo enjoy for ur   update .wwooooooo i really loved   awesome  pleased  ria more i want to u write more    ClapClapTongue

ronojoy_ria

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *lavoikiany*

Actress Soha Ali Khan is going the Aamir Khan way i.e. the demure actress is busy learning the tricks of method acting. Aamir is known for his technical brilliance and his deft method acting mettle which sees him playing a plethora of characters from a cop to a college student to a painting teacher to a short term memory loss patient to apatriotic youth.Now Soha is gearing up and learning the nuances of method acting to play a significant character. Soha is all set to play the friend of a deaf and dumb for the film 'Soundtrack'. 'Soundtrack' is the official remake of the Canadian flick 'It's All Gone Pete Tong' which is the tale of a deejay who loses his sense of hearing after enduring the high decibel sound of loudspeakers.Actor Rajeev Khandelwal (best known for playing 'Sujal' in Ekta Kapoor's 'Kahin To Hoga') is playing the male protagonist who shall go deaf and dumb. Soha shall be helping Rajeev get back to his feet after suffering loss of speech and hearing.

In method acting, an actor is required to get into the skin of the character quite a few weeks/months prior to the shooting. Since Aamir is known to slip into his character a few weeks before the filming begins, he is known as a method actor. And now Saif Ali Khan's sister Soha is aping Aamir and getting into the grooves ofmethod acting. But it is to be seen if she can conjure up the kind of performance which Aamir is known for.Confused 
nopes!shez playing a deaf DJ herself..the reporter has just written whatever it got from all gone pete tang!
same article again&again but why always the headline is Soha..where is Rajeevvv?huhOuch
yaaa right lavo Hmm... so they are praising Aamir Khan's acting ability coz Soha is going his way??? Would have been better if they would have mentioned Rajeev's comments instead of talking about Aamir's way of acting. He has got nothing to do with this movie. Rajeev is the lead here so why is it so that except Rajeev these ppl are talking about everyone here??? What kind of promotion strategy is this now???? Wacko

Go to top