Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$Dark Horse Of BollyWood Rajeev Khandelwal FC} (Page 92)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by oliveya

fatima 

i have star new topic ...sooooooo what do u think

oliveya sorry jana i need to go now as its prayer time. will be back soon honey ...Big smile
ok take care Tongue and we are waiting for u plz come soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
                                                  This week discuss Left Right Left

I have written  my fav scene From LrL

part 1

Rajveer calls up Naina's home….where her mother picks up the phone……and says she is Mrs.Alluwalia……

Rajveer is surprised. He quickly recovers and says that he is calling from a credit card company. This company is giving a free card with a credit limit of Rs. 17,000. (ok personal confession...Raj makes an amazing salesman.......was very convincing)He asks is there is anyone else in the family. Naina's mother says that her husband has gone out and he should call later when he is back.

Just then to Rajveer's dismay , the siren of the academy goes off. Rajveer quickly covers the phone but is a little too late . Mrs. Alluwalia hears the siren and is shocked.

After the siren goes off, Rajveer apologises for the disturbance and tells her that the company is offering another card of Rs.10,000 for their kids. (like i said amazing salesman)The lady loses her temper and shouts at him saying that she does not want any card. Rajveer continues that even if they have anyone from their family in the army ,they can have the card. But Mrs. Alluwalia gets mad and screams that they don't want any card and cuts the call

Bunty (Ravi the cook) has been standing in Rajveer's room and listens to the whole conversation. He enquires what "auntyji" said .

Rajveer says that she cut the line but there was some sort of fright in her voice.

Here Mr.Amarjeet Huda is busy planting back all the shrubs that he uprooted to give Naina and Meenal. He is disgusted . Naina passes by and smirks at him.(girl watch what you are doing........this time Huda gets you into trouble or punishment....sweetu will not give you the privilege of being carried by him)

Suriji is busy in the store room of the academy. A cadet comes and returns two basketballs. Suriji asks for the other two and comes to know that the other two went out of the academy. He is not happy but still continues muttering in his happy go lucky mood.

Huda comes there …holding the spade behind his back. Suriji greets him and enquires if he has finished planting all the shrubs. Huda says no he could not finish as the spade broke. Suriji immediately catches him and says that he broke the spade on purpose so that he wont have to do any more work. (smart suriji...so you are not as stupid as you seem)He says no problem he will make up for the spade by cutting the salsry of the gardener. Huda is shocked and asks if he will have to do this work daily. Why don't they ask Phoolan Devi yo do such things.

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

fatima 

i have star new topic ...sooooooo what do u think

oliveya sorry jana i need to go now as its prayer time. will be back soon honey ...Big smile
ok take care Tongue and we are waiting for u plz come soon

okay 10 mins more i am having so immediately come here for u all Big smile
ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Ok now choose:
Rajeev is ur heart or life ? my heart
how much love rajeev
? i have already said that rajeev is my heart so every person loves the heart very much so am l

Rajeev/SRK-sorry to say but i have seen rajeev only once on big screen and he was really good on it but when it comes on big screen i cant say any one else than srk
Rajveer/Sujal offcourse rajveer
Rajveer/Rajeev -mmm i will say rajveer as i have never met rajeev personaly soo dont know how he is in his personal life  but i lived his character as rajveer
Varun/Prithviraj -prithviraj
Rajveer-Naina/Sujal-Kashish -offcourse rajveer-naina
Rajeev-Aamna/Sujal-Kashish -only rajeev as i dont like aamna and i havent seen kth so cant choose
Rajveer/Angad rajveer

If ur given a chance to propose Rajeev...how would u do tht...n what would b ur lines? first i will need some time to digest this thing
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ok
i will say "rajeev i know u have many many fans around the world and everyone wants to marry u but one thing i wan to say u is that as u r my heart i will never break ur heart bcoz then i will die so if u consider my line guniene then make me a part of ur life

What is the raaz behind ur fantabulous analysis?

Ok....tell me abt the miserable moment of ur life: when i heard that rajeev is quiting from lrl i felt like crying crying and crying

Linez 4 me: love u sweety from doing this beautiful thing for us Smile

Ok hunny thtz it for the time being....if i can think of anything else...i will not hesitate to ask u...... Wink LOL LOL

Edited by ronojoy_ria - 27 December 2010 at 5:09am

Illumination

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged

BlackStones

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima