Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$Dark Horse Of BollyWood Rajeev Khandelwal FC} (Page 65)

AdorableAyesha IF-Sizzlerz
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
After a long time, I decided to post a new RK FC SO I just realised that I haven't been post in RK FCfor a long time! Since I haven't post anything on Ours  rk fc since after two month you probably won't know how my life is this two month. It started great, without homeworks, no tests and so on. But after a while, my life started to go so  busy  Suddenly, I had many homeworks, for my last MBA exame,  my and my market ing  Examination is soon. Although there are obstacles for me, I still have my happy moments I wanna share with you, such as my teacher's birthday celebration, shopping at The Curve, and my new aquarium for my fish..

My Teacher's birthday was two weeks ago. We celebrated it at university  It was a surprised party and the teacher didn't even know it. We celebrate it on the econimoce period. We also have a cake, carbonated drinks and some junk foods. It was very fun. Also not to forget, yesterday, I went to The Curve. We shopped for about 6 HOURS! And there, I bought an aquarium for my fish.

There are 3 new photo albums. They are 'Shopping on Weekends' which contains pictures at the Curve, 'Fishes' which contains pictures of my fish in the new aquarium

hello my dearest all friends

I love all my frenz!! Just to let them know dat they are very spl to me!! Though I accept I'm bit careless in everything but they are very special to me!! Love them all!! Take lots of care in life. God bless ya all!!
To all my friends  fatima, sumaiya,purri, Neha, risal, alisha ,alina ,oliveya,plz forgive if I din mention ya name bt each one is spl!!

i miss u lots but i am helpless
i am soo busy soo i do not  visite regular in here
todaY  IS very special day soo i  come

and alisha  u made RK fc fabulous
all Rajeevians Rock

i wish u  merry Christmas
!!! Hug

loves Ayesha Tongue

Edited by Fizzylicious - 25 December 2010 at 6:58am

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizzylicious

After a long time, I decided to post a new RK FC SO I just realised that I haven't been RK FCfor a long time! Since I haven't post anything on Ours  rk fc since after two month you probably won't know how my life is this two month. It started great, without homeworks, no tests and so on. But after a while, my life started to go so  busy  Suddenly, I had many homeworks, for my last MBA exame,  my and my market ing  Examination is soon. Although there are obstacles for me, I still have my happy moments I wanna share with you, such as my teacher's birthday celebration, shopping at The Curve, and my new aquarium for my fish..

My Teacher's birthday was two weeks ago. We celebrated it at university  It was a surprised party and the teacher didn't even know it. We celebrate it on the econimoce period. We also have a cake, carbonated drinks and some junk foods. It was very fun. Also not to forget, yesterday, I went to The Curve. We shopped for about 6 HOURS! And there, I bought an aquarium for my fish.

There are 3 new photo albums. They are 'Shopping on Weekends' which contains pictures at the Curve, 'Fishes' which contains pictures of my fish in the new aquarium

I love all my frenz!! Just to let them know dat they are very spl to me!! Though I accept I'm bit careless in everything but they are very special to me!! Love them all!! Take lots of care in life. God bless ya all!!
To all my friends  fatima, sumaiya,purri, Neha, risal, alisha ,alina ,oliveya,plz forgive if I din mention ya name bt each one is spl!!

all Rajeevians Rock

That's Good Aisha .... And You forget tO Enter my Name in ur Friend List ... Embarrassed HOpe to see ya sOon .. Chao ... Smile
rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
is any body in home?
rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

After a long time, I decided to post a new RK FC SO I just realised that I haven't been post in RK FCfor a long time! Since I haven't post anything on Ours  rk fc since after two month you probably won't know how my life is this two month. It started great, without homeworks, no tests and so on. But after a while, my life started to go so  busy  Suddenly, I had many homeworks, for my last MBA exame,  my and my market ing  Examination is soon. Although there are obstacles for me, I still have my happy moments I wanna share with you, such as my teacher's birthday celebration, shopping at The Curve, and my new aquarium for my fish..

all Rajeevians Rock

!!! Hug

loves Ayesha Tongue

jana i mis u to pls jaldi aow i am waitng for u
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
sherry07  i do know u dear  are u new member
i am ayesha 
rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged

sherry07  i do know u dear  are u new member
i am ayesha 

ayesha jana h ru ?
AdorableAyesha
AdorableAyesha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
sorry late reply risal  i am soooo busy yaar 
but i miss u all in here i am good but nothing better  because all my study and special Rajeev .i  miss him soo much  ..we rock and i  come soon
rajeevkiijann IF-Rockerz
rajeevkiijann
rajeevkiijann

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged

sorry late reply risal  i am soooo busy yaar 
but i miss u all in here i am good but nothing better  because all my study and special Rajeev .i  miss him soo much  ..we rock and i  come soon

ok jana i mis u toSmile

Go to top