Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$Dark Horse Of BollyWood Rajeev Khandelwal FC} (Page 5)

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@Oliveya:

I am sorry....but I differ wid u....I donno wats gud or bad for his career....but his personal decisions that make him happy....CANNOT be bad for him.....thats wat I knw. Happiness is something very difficult to get....u dont feel happy for every single thing in life....only sum spl ppl can make u happy.....MANJIRI is the one who makes HIM happy....and I think....I am thankful to God....for bringing Manjiri in his life...as HE IS HAPPY!! And of course....thats wat means the most to me.

And its ok....that u dont like the fact that he is getting married....it happens as we all love him very dearly....but I think...u shud at least think positive instead of writing so negatively!!.....why not just HOPE FOR THE BEST and WISH HIM THE BEST.....other than passing disapproval...or FEARING SUMTHING BAD!!

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

Originally posted by khushi909

hey guyz hw r u wats gng on any news of RK
welcome Hug
His marriage is fixed on 7th February 2011.....credit today's SBS !
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God 

koi vdo do mujhe i cant control now mujhe dekhna hai useEmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlackStones

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged

welcome Hug
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God 

koi vdo do mujhe i cant control now mujhe dekhna hai useEmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassed

Lol Thats a Brilliant Idea Khushi ... Clap
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Dil tor kar mera, khud bechain ho jaavenga. Karega phir tu intezaar, par mennu na kidre paavenga ... Waqt ta har ik guzaar lenda hai, Par dil vich intezaar ohi rehnde ne. ... Maar deyi aawaz yaara je saadi kade lod hove .... Zindagi se jo tum ja chuke ho… har taraf se hum barbaad ho gaye… ...
BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged

welcome Hug

What ? =o I'm Again Heart Broken ... Broken Heart ... Still NOt Believin That Finally Rajeev Gettin married ...  7th Feb ... Awww ... But My GOod Wishes are Always With Him ... Smile
BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Dil tor kar mera, khud bechain ho jaavenga. Karega phir tu intezaar, par mennu na kidre paavenga ... Waqt ta har ik guzaar lenda hai, Par dil vich intezaar ohi rehnde ne. ... Maar deyi aawaz yaara je saadi kade lod hove .... Zindagi se jo tum ja chuke ho' har taraf se hum barbaad ho gaye' ...

Awww Heart tOuchin lines Oliveya ... Cry Love the WOrds "  Zindage se tum Jaa Chuke hO .. Her taraf se Hum Barbaad Hogaye ... Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

@Oliveya:

I am sorry....but I differ wid u....I donno wats gud or bad for his career....but his personal decisions that make him happy....CANNOT be bad for him.....thats wat I knw. Happiness is something very difficult to get....u dont feel happy for every single thing in life....only sum spl ppl can make u happy.....MANJIRI is the one who makes HIM happy....and I think....I am thankful to God....for bringing Manjiri in his life...as HE IS HAPPY!! And of course....thats wat means the most to me.

And its ok....that u dont like the fact that he is getting married....it happens as we all love him very dearly....but I think...u shud at least think positive instead of writing so negatively!!.....why not just HOPE FOR THE BEST and WISH HIM THE BEST.....other than passing disapproval...or FEARING SUMTHING BAD!!
     sumaiya  , i am not hurt anyone i have express my feeling ..i feel soo bad for my side but dear i really love him and i am always pray to God for Rajeev success  life or career. i am really worried him soo i must tell something ..but i always want to rajeev made more success  for his career ..but i really feel very bad  and sad and sooo much pain  because rajeev is sooooooo good looking talent and  great personality but manjiri is not match up his personality ..i do know rajeev choose soo bad... i think  Rajeev deserved more and more and more better .. but his choose  wooo GOD...i think Rajeev career is very smooth  before  come  manjiri but  rajeev  face soo many problem  and down fall  for  manjir .do u remember manjir come rajeev life  and after rajeev face soo many problem especially for his career OuchDead

Go to top