Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$Dark Horse Of BollyWood Rajeev Khandelwal FC} (Page 133)

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumaiya wahid

Originally posted by sherry07

Originally posted by krishnaria

Awesum Picssssss..SherryHug

Ria Snaps ain't Awesome .. The Person In This Snaps is Fascinatin' ... Can't Handle Him .. Hug

Oye hoye....kya baat kahin hai Sherry....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Waise...I was just abt to thank u for the hungama TV wali snap....from Sania I guess...EmbarrassedLOL And yeah....ye barsi wali photo bhi zabardast hai....koi insaan dukh me bhi pyara kaise lagta hai?? Embarrassed

Sumi ... He's sO Cuteeee ... I ReallyYy Can't Express My Feelings ... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Originally posted by oliveya

Actually I don't have any reason that why I like Rajeev so much But all I can say That Rajeev came first and all others after him..... So it doesn't matter whether it is SRK, RANBIR, ,SALMAN or anyone else I will choose Rajeev......Rajeev Khandelwal.he has a handsome face,good voice and above of all expressive eyes i just love his eyes it is so expressful the eyes can make anyone falls in love with him.i like to watch Everything  because of his expression with eyes without dialogue he is the man with style

Aweee...lovely thoughts yaar!! Waise...kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hai.....kisi particular scene me....agar Rajeev na hota...to shayad kisi aur actor ko...kuch dialogue ki zarurat padti.....specially in the painful scenes....he doesnt even need to shed tears....to let us knw....he is crying....and here we already start to shed them on his behalf...LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlackStonesIllumination

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

@Sherry:

Hehe...quite impossible for me....thats why I said those lines...but yeah...If I reallllly need to talk abt his one trait...then that wud be his Honesty....thats wat I had loved him for...at first...and thats still the bestest thing abt him...for me!!

@Ria:

Yeah....and thats why I liked reading those convos....coz even my favs clash...hehe...I mean I also like them....
Sumiiiii..Wow..Dear ur interests r so samee yaar..n i gotto understand datLOL
Fis Rajeev...all tymm...Embarrassed
then Rajeev-Prachi..we like them tooSmile
u even like KWEmbarrassed
did u like KW-Jennifer together too?Smile

Yeah....actually I was f9 wid Jenny being paired opposite Karan Singh Grover....and when KW entered and it was like they r gonna be married...I wasnt sure....abt the pairing...but then eventually I thought I like Jeran together....while Kash always remained AR for me...LOLLOL Its like two couples for me... Kash & Jeran....LOLA bit strange na. LOL

And yeah...waise smart bando ki interests bhi smart hoti hai and thats why they r always same...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL.....and actually...I wasnt sure abt Rajeev-Prachi pairing as well....but gosh...they do look marvelous yaar!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
aww how Trueeee...EmbarrassedYup! We get Pulled by those Handsum Hunkss...EmbarrassedTongue
No not strange Sumi..i hav had  anice experience at DMG forum..bt its riili sweet..i love JeRan alot..
Shilpaa Anand is adorable too..Embarrassed
i never saw u in DMG forum butLOL..its quiet strange..same goes for Olivee..Duno wer she disappearedLOL

Rajeev-Prachi look Gorgeous together yaar..i want a Beautiful cutee sig of them..if someone can make it for mee.Tongue
BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Sherry he's jus too hot to handlee..
Gosh! i've loved Rajeev from so longg..
it feels so good to actually shower my love heree..
aww how long i mssed it..
I'm so happy to b wid u guyssssPartyDancing

I LOve tO Be Here With All YOu Guys ... I Misssssed Rajeev  FOr sO LOng ... Cry
BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
HandsOme Hunk

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@Ria:

I was never at the DMG forum actually...in fact I always stick to the FF forum only....and am not active in any other forum....after the end though...I went to DMG forum...and it seemed like a war is going on...hehe (no offense though)...but anyways...point is it was a gud show....which started off really well...and guess...ended on a ok note for me....Embarrassed

And well Siggie...I guess...u can find many siggies....from Rajeev-Prachi FC....I'm sure their intro page has loads of them....Wink...and umm...let me see...if I hav any...

krishnaria

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Sherry he's jus too hot to handlee..
Gosh! i've loved Rajeev from so longg..
it feels so good to actually shower my love heree..
aww how long i mssed it..
I'm so happy to b wid u guyssssPartyDancing

So true actually....jab tak bayan na karo....tab tak kuch adhura reh jata hai....at first I used to talk to myself only...abt how wonderful the guy is...Blushing....but being able to chant RAJEEV RAJEEV here...wid u all...who happen to be equally crazy like me....LOL...its fun....and feels reallly gud!!! TongueTongueTongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Exactlyy..No one in my Skool was riili a Rajeev Khandelwal Fan ..n i alwzz used to Drool over him myself..as u say talking wid urself..it alwzz feels good to hav known People who share sam einterests ..n actually ur Love increases plus u feel riili nice..NopeeSmilen Good to find so manyy crazzy people fr sureeLOL

Sumi_162710

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged

@Ria:

I was never at the DMG forum actually...in fact I always stick to the FF forum only....and am not active in any other forum....after the end though...I went to DMG forum...and it seemed like a war is going on...hehe (no offense though)...but anyways...point is it was a gud show....which started off really well...and guess...ended on a ok note for me....Embarrassed

And well Siggie...I guess...u can find many siggies....from Rajeev-Prachi FC....I'm sure their intro page has loads of them....Wink...and umm...let me see...if I hav any...
No worries Sumi..i apprecaite ur views...Smile

aww..so great to see u here atleast.....EmbarrassedBig smile

n Aww thanks alot sweetie!!

@Sherryyy-Same here..u guys r riili sweet........love u all....HUGSBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710BlackStones

Go to top