$Dark Horse Of BollyWood Rajeev Khandelwal FC} - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by krishnaria

Awww...How sweeeeeet!!Sumiiiii..Dat actualy so cuteeee...so sweet to wish dat..😳i wish my tile was omethg lk dat..I'm JealousWahi is awesum..the whole Wahi gang is crazzy fr him..u gotto see.😳so,did u watch DMG??

n whozz ur current fav..

Rajeev is like awesum..he riili cares fr his fans..alwzzy up fr his fans n their responsee..😳my Fis loveeeee

Awww HOw Cute Ria ... I Just Luv Him With Heart and SOul ... 😊
Originally posted by sherry07

Ahan You Ain't Gettin ma Point Dear ... Yeah About His Health I Agree With You ... He Looks More and More Weak Now As Compare to Before ... Even I'm Also WOrried ... 😭
i do not understand Rajeev thinking  why he  has everytime lose his weight ..i do not understand . man is always look good  his great physique Getting six-pack abs that will look great on the  every  were  ... Let's face it, great physiques will always be a top attraction, ... A good rule of thumb is to cut back your daily energy requirements by only around ...
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by oliveya

i do not understand Rajeev thinking  why he  has everytime lose his weight ..i do not understand . man is always look good  his great physique Getting six-pack abs that will look great on the beach! ... Let's face it, great physiques will always be a top attraction, ... A good rule of thumb is to cut back your daily energy requirements by only around ...

Yeah Oliveya Man Always Look Great With His Good Physique .. Hope tO See Rajeev With All His GOod Health Gettin BaCk ... 😊

@Oliveya n Sherry-wic shows do u currently watch??

Sherry aww same here..From Heat n soul...

Originally posted by sherry07

Yeah Oliveya Man Always Look Great With His Good Physique .. Hope tO See Rajeev With All His GOod Health Gettin BaCk ... 😊

Dont Worrie Just Chill ... He'll Be In GOod Physique Very sOon ...
Riya  ,sherry ,sumiya  do u want to rajeev new avatar
do u want to rajeev  get six pack  Abs

Originally posted by oliveya

Riya  ,sherry ,sumiya  do u want to rajeev new avatar
do u want to rajeev  get six pack  Abs

Yeah Offcourse I Want His Great Health Back .. .I Dont Wanna See Him In Weakness ... Due tO His Career Or Just Somethin Else ...
i do not understand  what's wrong with him ? why he is sooo careless for hisself? i am sooo disapointed ..?h
Oliveeee,Sumii, Sheryyy..Guys gotto go C ya later!!HUGSS......
Originally posted by krishnaria

Oliveeee,Sumii, Sheryyy..Guys gotto go C ya later!!HUGSS......

Okay Ria ... Have Fun .... Hugzzz BaCk ... 😊