Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$Dark Horse Of BollyWood Rajeev Khandelwal FC} (Page 112)

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

kashish and akshat ask swayam about sujal. Swayam refuses to tell. He tells that he wont tell at any cost. He tells for a man who was freed from hanging cant he free from ordinary case of attempt to muder? Kash says that even if he doesnt tell she will find out as even when she thought sujal was dead sujal was always with her and now sujal himself will help her to find sujal. swayam asks kash to get out and shows the door. Akshat and kash leave.

Veena and CG are tensed regarding Kash. Veena says that kash is going through a difficult stage and she is scared as kash may fall into problem in the way she is hunting for sujal. Veena says that it is not difficult for kash to break relation with tushar but she broke. CG says that whatever kash did was right. He says that Tushar is a nice guy who helped them a lot and they supported his and kash marriage too but now since sujal is alive they cant do anything. CG says that whatever happens happens for good.

Kash is walking on the road alone.She is thinking of scens between her and tuhsar, her and sujal with "thoda sa pyar.." song played in sad version. Charu comes and stops her car. She tells kash that kash had always used persons for her benifits. She tells whatever kash did for thier sisters was also for her own benfits. Kash asks her to stop. She says that first Kash separated akshat from her and tehn used swayam and then tushar. Finally when she learned sujal is alive she threw away tushar from her not even thinking about him. Kash stops her and aks what she can do if her husband is alive. Charu says no to use tushar any more. She says her love is always a natak for sujal too. Kash stops her now. charu leaves by warnig kash to stop now and take care otherwise she will be alone in the world.

Ohh....never bothered abt the serial after Rajeev was gone....Confused....but yeah...Charu had been so mean....abt Sujal....thank God...Rajeev was not there!! Embarrassed

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
wooo omggg ! sumaiya  welcome back  ..so  finally u come

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged

wooo omggg ! sumaiya  welcome back  ..so  finally u come

Yup dear....am here for a while now...WinkLOL....waise talking abt KTH kya?
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
when kashis say to sujal that she hate her(jail sean)than sujal say......

kashish main yeh nahe manta ke tum muj see nafrat karte ho...mane tumare ankhon main apne leya pyaar deeka hai..tum ne jo kuch bee kia woo such hai magar tum nee jo kuc bee kaha woo such nahe hai.....Cry

he i s sooo cuteCryCry

whan kashish aplying ante-saptic on sujal,s back she was crying.....than sujal said to himself..........

sujal:mere liya bhana wale inn ahankon main koi jhot nahe hoo sakta.......yeh kabee bura deakh hee nahe saktee....in main sirf pyar rah sakta hai......jesa main hee nahe deakh paya....kashish kee uper shak karne see phala yeh tak nahe socha kee kashish nee apne jan bhee too jokeh(muskel)main dale thee..kyun main her bar kashish ko galat samaj leta hoin ........kyun............

and then kashish said to sujal......kashish:kyun kia tum ne yeh sab...itne sare chotein......kyun mere vajy se tum nee.......CryCryCryand than she started crying

sujal:yeh to mamoly see chotian hain kashish agar inn kee parva karta too hamesha kee liy tumain...........Sleepy

kashish:nahe karna chaheya tha tumain yeh sab......

sujal:kashish agar zindage main bhir kabhe asia moka aia to main bilkul asia hee karon gaa......agar mere pore zindage tumare uper ane wale ek chote see karonch koo bee pachale too mere zindage ko minzal mill jya gee................CryCryCry

when sujal was arested in R&G case kashish was cryind in hrr room and then usko sujal yaad aata hai tab.......

kashish:(sujal kee chot per hath rak ker)bohut derd ho raha hai......CryCryCry

sujal:iss dard kee bale main mene tumain vapas paa leya kashish .....tum mere zindage hoo or agar mere zindage kee kemat yeh chand zakum hain tooyeh kemat bohut kam hai.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_162710BlackStones

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonamlicious

hello fatima,sherry  ,risal oliveya  ..i have info all...of i 'll   open next rk fc..

friends! I've been on holidays this summer. Italy was really great, we had a good time there. So I just came back and I've added a bunch of new cool cards for you. If you really love ours rajeev, you MUST made rajeev siggys ,writen a poem  through these new, cool pics .i 'll gonne open brannd new rk fc i hope we lik this! I've not tagged them at all - it's my summer time gift for u :-) I hope you like them.
luv alinaa

Ohh Thats Good tO Hear that SOnam ... We're Waitin tO See New RK FC ... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

when kashis say to sujal that she hate her(jail sean)than sujal say......

kashish main yeh nahe manta ke tum muj see nafrat karte ho...mane tumare ankhon main apne leya pyaar deeka hai..tum ne jo kuch bee kia woo such hai magar tum nee jo kuc bee kaha woo such nahe hai.....Cry

he i s sooo cuteCryCry

whan kashish aplying ante-saptic on sujal,s back she was crying.....than sujal said to himself..........

sujal:mere liya bhana wale inn ahankon main koi jhot nahe hoo sakta.......yeh kabee bura deakh hee nahe saktee....in main sirf pyar rah sakta hai......jesa main hee nahe deakh paya....kashish kee uper shak karne see phala yeh tak nahe socha kee kashish nee apne jan bhee too jokeh(muskel)main dale thee..kyun main her bar kashish ko galat samaj leta hoin ........kyun............

and then kashish said to sujal......kashish:kyun kia tum ne yeh sab...itne sare chotein......kyun mere vajy se tum nee.......CryCryCryand than she started crying

sujal:yeh to mamoly see chotian hain kashish agar inn kee parva karta too hamesha kee liy tumain...........Sleepy

kashish:nahe karna chaheya tha tumain yeh sab......

sujal:kashish agar zindage main bhir kabhe asia moka aia to main bilkul asia hee karon gaa......agar mere pore zindage tumare uper ane wale ek chote see karonch koo bee pachale too mere zindage ko minzal mill jya gee................CryCryCry

when sujal was arested in R&G case kashish was cryind in hrr room and then usko sujal yaad aata hai tab.......

kashish:(sujal kee chot per hath rak ker)bohut derd ho raha hai......CryCryCry

sujal:iss dard kee bale main mene tumain vapas paa leya kashish .....tum mere zindage hoo or agar mere zindage kee kemat yeh chand zakum hain tooyeh kemat bohut kam hai.....

Love These All Scenes .... Ahhh Oliveya ... DOnt Memorize All These I'm Started Droolin Again ... Day Dreaming
BlackStones IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStones
BlackStones

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
OMG 112 PaGes ... sO Fast Rajeevians are Movin KOol ... Hug
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
i have written  my fav an memorable  moment  from in KHTG
sumaiya  sherry do u like my update from  KHTG ... soooo
sumaiya i want to u written some memorable moment from KHTG